Nobody Believed in The Political Theater of Face Diapers

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Thinking people who know science anyway.
The two Karen’s on that plane can wear their face diaper 7/24, I don’t care. I love naked faces.

680E00D6-5A40-4077-8382-08063A47E40F.jpeg

again, the masks are NOT safe anyway...

most people now know they cannot protect from a virus if you are close to the person who has it

but most do not realize that even clean (cleaned) masks gather bacteria (staph, strep and a bunch of others) that we should not be breathing in... and we have to breathe in what is there around and on the masks we are wearing... so counter-intuitive and illogical

"not logical, Captain.."

Mask were nothing but politicl theater
Only to make the weak minded feel safer
They also may have been a dress rehearsal for timidity compliance, setting us up for even greater distress
My best though on that distress is that when China invokes some form of lien rights on all titled real property in America because of the money we owe them

That masks work is the same fake news as the labor shortage which has been contrived based off of fake news. Those espousing it should be held for libel

If I WERE to wear a mask anywhere, it WOULD be on a plane. Cooped up in that tin can with all those nasty people coughing, sneezing, hacking, gagging, spitting shit up, and spewing their shit all over the cabin? I don't think so.

Mask were nothing but politicl theater
Only to make the weak minded feel safer
and even with masks, they didn't feel ssafer
i think some people just liked being able to boss others around... I get to play Hitler!!

I mean you know... "You must put on a mask to come into this business"

please...

so glad that is over with

I was done w/masks over a year ago

~S~

This is how most people were. Most were like "yeah, Ok I can do this for a bit" but then it just got stupid. Especially the transportation rules. When the CDC says it is cool to go to a giant concert without a mask but not to be on a plane without one people are just over it.

For some people mask are here to stay, they will keep wearing them and I fully support their right to do. I was a common sight in Japan even 30 years ago. I mentioned to a co-worker that I had seen some lady walking her dog wearing a mask and did not understand why. My co-worker said that she now wears one outside during the height of pollen season as it really helps her allergies.

Thinking people who know science anyway.
The two Karen’s on that plane can wear their face diaper 7/24, I don’t care. I love naked faces.

View attachment 633065

By the same token, some of us who are allergic to pneumonia, flu and viral shots of any kind find masks a little reassuring, plus those of allergies to innoculations for any reason, find that the masks can lower the incidence of reactions to environmental allergies such as pollen that are more horrific than torture. Benadryl and other remedies are often ineffective as time passes, and the masks filter out a lot of the vermin that pollen can be to our multiple sensitivities including mold, mildew, and indoor dust or fumes from perfumes and colognes. Our aftermath of exposure is something I hope mask haters can appreciate. Those masks are pretty bad for little kids who are learning to interpret facial expressions and other traits inherited through DNA.

By the same token, some of us who are allergic to pneumonia, flu and viral shots of any kind find masks a little reassuring, plus those of allergies to innoculations for any reason, find that the masks can lower the incidence of ration to environmental allergies such as pollen that are more horrific than torture. Benadryl and other remedies are often ineffective as time passes, and the masks filter out a lot of the vermin that pollen can be to our multiple sensitivities including mold, mildew, and indoor dust or fumes from perfumes and colognes. Our aftermath of exposure is something I hope mask haters can appreciate. Those masks are pretty bad for little kids who are learning to interpret facial expressions and other traits inherited through DNA.

Great post, thanks for it.

1650458360870.png

By the same token, some of us who are allergic to pneumonia, flu and viral shots of any kind find masks a little reassuring, plus those of allergies to innoculations for any reason, find that the masks can lower the incidence of reactions to environmental allergies such as pollen that are more horrific than torture. Benadryl and other remedies are often ineffective as time passes, and the masks filter out a lot of the vermin that pollen can be to our multiple sensitivities including mold, mildew, and indoor dust or fumes from perfumes and colognes. Our aftermath of exposure is something I hope mask haters can appreciate. Those masks are pretty bad for little kids who are learning to interpret facial expressions and other traits inherited through DNA.
Your body, your choice.

Your body, your choice.
Actually, it is a very simple medical decision. The entire world has gone for the bait that will make liberals rich by investing in convenient laws, so they are eager to make it a law. I don't think people like me who have life-threatening allergies to viral suppressants in needle form should have to undergo shots that kill some people. When you draw the short straw, it's pretty bad considering all the 180s decisions on Covid turned out to be, sometimes in less that a week. The same additives that are used in regular flu shots are also present in Covid shots. AFter reviewing the President's past history of making himself rich off his official offices he has held for 47 years, it occurred to me he's not the only Congresscritter, VP, or Prexy who insists on passing the plate for his private fortune. And even though it is against the Constitution, the foxes in Congress can't drag themselves out of the henhouse. I've learned of so much of their schemes result in picking a pocket or two I'm really aggravated with the money they are spending to find more henhouses to benefit themselves with omeurta.

Forum List

Back