no way no Biden, no Bernie no Trump, no Trump's lapdogs: we better elect a moderate Republican like GOP Gov Charlie Baker as POTUS in 2024 to fix mess

you want a Trump lapdog like Pompeo or Pence or DeSantis as your POTUS? no thanks, i already have a pet dog at home

we need a proven moderate conservative to get us out of this Trump-Biden mess. my pick for our next president: CHARLIE BAKER!

/----/ NOTICE: Your lame attempt to discourage Trump supports is an epic fail.
Dreams.jpg

no its your constant flip flopping that tells me youre a troll,,
that's your opinion. i explained to you why i do it. i have nothing to gain. in fact, if you give me an idea of a fun alternative i'll happily leave this messageboard. and don't tell me "Tik Tok" that's for little kids

that's your opinion. i explained to you why i do it. i have nothing to gain. in fact, if you give me an idea of a fun alternative i'll happily leave this messageboard. and don't tell me "Tik Tok" that's for little kids
no thats what you do everyday,, one post you say you will never quit trump and the next youre slamming him for something,,

no thats what you do everyday,, one post you say you will never quit trump and the next youre slamming him for something,,
that's a good thing! i don't agree with Trump on everything. on the wall and muslim ban, i praise him. on Jan 6 and the election being stolen, i condemn him

spoiler: Trump is not Jesus

this is why a moderate like Baker should be POTUS. because his voters are realistic and he's a realistic leader. now we're getting somewhere!

let me give you an example: i applaud the GOP for being tough on crime but i condemn them because the biggest crime against humanity is climate change, and they do nothing on that

am i traitor for having that opinion? if you think that, you're a pretty extreme dude, like a Nazi or something. people are allowed to praise BOTH PARTIES. deal with it

let me give you an example: i applaud the GOP for being tough on crime but i condemn them because the biggest crime against humanity is climate change, and they do nothing on that

am i traitor for having that opinion? if you think that, you're a pretty extreme dude, like a Nazi or something. people are allowed to praise BOTH PARTIES. deal with it
FFS shut the fuck up,,
in a short time you will post something opposite of that,,

you want a Trump lapdog like Pompeo or Pence or DeSantis as your POTUS? no thanks, i already have a pet dog at home

we need a proven moderate conservative to get us out of this Trump-Biden mess. my pick for our next president: CHARLIE BAKER!

Baker's farther left than that greasy asswipe Romney....Go blow a goat.

URserious2.gif

Forum List

Back