no way no Biden, no Bernie no Trump, no Trump's lapdogs: we better elect a moderate Republican like GOP Gov Charlie Baker as POTUS in 2024 to fix mess

Baker has had a balanced budget for the eight years he's been governor.

That's a HUGE plus in my book.

that's a good thing! i don't agree with Trump on everything. on the wall and muslim ban, i praise him. on Jan 6 and the election being stolen, i condemn him

spoiler: Trump is not Jesus

this is why a moderate like Baker should be POTUS. because his voters are realistic and he's a realistic leader. now we're getting somewhere!
Moderates are nothing more than Democrat light. January 6th was just a few people who went a little overboard in their support for President Trump. The election was stolen. President Trump was (and can be again) the best president since Ronald Reagan. Climate change is nothing more than a power grab. Trump 2024.

you want a Trump lapdog like Pompeo or Pence or DeSantis as your POTUS? no thanks, i already have a pet dog at home

we need a proven moderate conservative to get us out of this Trump-Biden mess. my pick for our next president: CHARLIE BAKER!

If Gov. Baker has presidential aspirations, he just blew them all to Kingdom Come with his rant against the 74 million little Trumpsters.

I just don't see where he thinks he is going to get enough votes to keep it respectable much less win.

I wouldn't vote for Baker in a thousand years. And if I thought he stood a chance to actually beat Biden, I'd come out for Sleepy Joe in 2024. I am a Never Nevertrumper. I'll never vote for any nevertrumper, period.

Baker cried as he signed an opioid bill into law which made it a manslaughter to kill someone through opioids and fentanyl, after which he was appointed to an opioid federal commission by none other than DONALD TRUMP!

no way no Biden, no Bernie no Trump, no Trump's lapdogs: we better elect a moderate Republican like GOP Gov Charlie Baker as POTUS in 2024 to fix mess​

Says the twit that wants to impose el pendejo chingada on Texas

'Don't be surprised when you get surprised...because stuff just happens' Governor Charlie Baker

Let me translate that for you Trump birdbrains: don't be surprised when something like Covid hits, the word is full of evil, be prepared, don't blink

19 thousand people died under Baker's watch due to covid, a lot better than similar-sized states, though of course still a big tragedy. every death is a tragedy, but it's less of a tragedy when less people die because of Governor Baker's leadership

no way no Biden, no Bernie no Trump, no Trump's lapdogs: we better elect a moderate Republican like GOP Gov Charlie Baker as POTUS in 2024 to fix mess​

Says the twit that wants to impose el pendejo chingada on Texas
i want to impose what on who?

you want a Trump lapdog like Pompeo or Pence or DeSantis as your POTUS? no thanks, i already have a pet dog at home

we need a proven moderate conservative to get us out of this Trump-Biden mess. my pick for our next president: CHARLIE BAKER!

He'll get literally dozens of votes.

please note: since the Trump fanboys have turned this into a Baker-bashing thread, as soon as i have nothing nice left to say about Baker, i'm turning this into a Trump-bashing thread, and making the case why he should not be POTUS but Baker should

fair is fair!
I don't always agree with Trump, but when you criticize him, make sure that what you say is true and not (as most criticism of Trump is) just Democrat lies. I am not attacking you, I just think that you have been taken in by Democrat lies.

NO THANKS! The last thing this country needs is another N. E. liberal.

Forum List

Back