let's heal the nation together! President-elect Biden's inauguration to host national memorial for Covid victims Jan 19, day before Joe takes office!

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
problem solved, folks! Biden will restore the soul of the nation, my friends!

It sort of reminds me of that idiot obama sec of state who dragged a has-been rock singer to France so he could serenade the locals with “You’ve got a friend”

what a phony gesture

• Banned

It sort of reminds me of that idiot obama sec of state who dragged a has-been rock singer to France so he could serenade the locals with “You’ve got a friend”

what a phony gesture
please produce video evidence

by having a dumbass white hating racist VP?????!!!!
by hating cops!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????
by wanting ILLEGALS to be able to cross the border at will???
by fking over whites?????
HAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAH

what a phony gesture

You mean that deeply-troubled guy who has depression and recurring thoughts of suicide?

I'm surprised James Taylor hasn't offed himself yet.

• Banned

what a phony gesture

You mean that deeply-troubled guy who has depression and recurring thoughts of suicide?

that's because he's a ROADRUNNER!

"When the dust hits my shoes...LORD I GOT THE URGE TO MOVE!" - James Taylor

um, how about we stay on topic?!

please produce video evidence
I’ll try

But kerry was getting laughed at so much the lib media does not want anyone to see it

for instance:

everywhere I go the video is blocked

I’d start with Mary Ann and then work all the dead conservative leaders into the memorial to help us heal. Herman Cain. The Louisiana dork who kicked it the other day.

what a phony gesture

that's because he's a ROADRUNNER!

"When the dust hits my shoes...LORD I GOT THE URGE TO MOVE!" - James Taylor

um, how about we stay on topic?!

The answer is still "NO." Now, wanna take bets on how many times he blames Trump for the virus, during his speech?

I’d start with Mary Ann and then work all the dead conservative leaders in the memorial to help us heal. Herman Cain. The Louisiana dork who kicked it the other day.
I wonder if citygator even knows what all that means?

there's no tomorrow like today, my friends! the glory days are ahead!

the problem here that's it's the biden side of the country that actually split and destroyed the country I see no reason to forgive and forget bring on the war

Forum List

Back