no way no Biden, no Bernie no Trump, no Trump's lapdogs: we better elect a moderate Republican like GOP Gov Charlie Baker as POTUS in 2024 to fix mess

I don't always agree with Trump, but when you criticize him, make sure that what you say is true and not (as most criticism of Trump is) just Democrat lies. I am not attacking you, I just think that you have been taken in by Democrat lies.
i hear what you're saying, but i'm trying to get my candidate elected.

besides, if both sides do it, and certainly Trump lies about others, then it's fair game to be unfair to him

you want a Trump lapdog like Pompeo or Pence or DeSantis as your POTUS? no thanks, i already have a pet dog at home

we need a proven moderate conservative to get us out of this Trump-Biden mess. my pick for our next president: CHARLIE BAKER!

What Trump mess would that be basquebromantic?

he's so liberal he balanced the budget for all 8 years in office. can you name another liberal who did that?

Not hard to do when the State has strong statutory requirements to have a balanced budget. In fact most States have strong requirements to balance their budgets. So he's nothing special.

you want a Trump lapdog like Pompeo or Pence or DeSantis as your POTUS? no thanks, i already have a pet dog at home

we need a proven moderate conservative to get us out of this Trump-Biden mess. my pick for our next president: CHARLIE BAKER!

Charlie Baker? Charlie Baker, who would lose his home state by 30 points? Are you...on...some sort...of...drugs?

'Don't be surprised when you get surprised...because stuff just happens' Governor Charlie Baker

Let me translate that for you Trump birdbrains: don't be surprised when something like Covid hits, the word is full of evil, be prepared, don't blink

19 thousand people died under Baker's watch due to covid, a lot better than similar-sized states, though of course still a big tragedy. every death is a tragedy, but it's less of a tragedy when less people die because of Governor Baker's leadership

Charlie Baker has a larger body count that most serial killers. He should be on trial for several hundred counts of murder, and should probably hang for it.

Who? My pick is a ticket of Tim Scott and Niki Haley, not necessarily in that order. Let's face the facts though, you are way off in fantasy land and I'm not too awful far behind you.

Forum List

Back