let's heal the nation together! President-elect Biden's inauguration to host national memorial for Covid victims Jan 19, day before Joe takes office!

problem solved, folks! Biden will restore the soul of the nation, my friends!

This is a new concept for you. It's called 'empathy'.

Just think of the concept of selfishness as practiced by the White House for the past 4 years only turned inside out.

You might as well get used to maturity and responsibility too. They're coming in mid January just as Trump plans where there are no extradition treaties with the United States.
It’s called ‘opportunism and propaganda’.
Only if your vision is clouded by cynicism and ignorance of societal norms.

Otherwise, it's accountability, respect and communally fitting and proper.
My vision is rooted in reality and not insulated democrat make-believe.

Just think of the concept of selfishness as practiced by the White House for the past 4 years only turned inside out.

You might as well get used to maturity and responsibility too. They're coming in mid January just as Trump plans where there are no extradition treaties with the United States.

So resenting the idea of a memorial service for the 350,000 fellow Americans lost to this pandemic fits right in to your world view?

It's hard to believe blood circulates through your system without a heart.

Why on earth would you resent a memorial?

So cliche communism.....

dear leader is not loved and no one wants to listen to him babble.

Why do you people resent acknowledgement let alone a memorial to those who have lost their lives to the pandemic? Do you think funeral services are a sign of weakness? Are the lives of your fellow man trivial matters to you? Is compassion for pussies? And how could you possibly persuade others that cynicism beats empathy, coldness beats compassion. Boorishness beats the noble heart?

Always boycott China Joe.
While the Russians hack into our govt. agencies and private businesses and put bounties on our soldiers in Afghanistan, Trump and Putin have their forces making up senseless names for their New President. You kids are easily played traitors.

If democrats get away with this election theft and sedition I think trump should hold a counter rally reminding people of how Joe and the Ho’s party singlehandedly fucked up this country in 2020.
And those 50 Cult45 mouth breathers will show up to be told what to be outraged about. Just like they've been doing for four years. What a monumental waste of time to end up losers.
These aren't people with the capacity to participate in any kind of healing anyway, so they can just write stuff on their pickup trucks, have their rallies and shout their slogans.

Meh.

the problem here that's it's the biden side of the country that actually split and destroyed the country I see no reason to forgive and forget bring on the war
Do you believe Trump reached out to unite the country?

Because you oppose him, that doesn't' mean he is 'ripping us apart'. It means you oppose him for whatever reasons your information silo tells you to.

After putting our country through a preplanned Russian scam for 5 years. And a pre planned impeachment while Covid was beginning to spread. And using Covid to harm people for political reasons and gain. And a preplanned election scam with plenty of evidence that half the country is pissed about.

I say we just move on and do this.
Coca-Cola Coke commercial Christmas 1980 "I'd like to teach the world to sing" - YouTube

Sing after me....I'd like to teach the world to sing...In perfect harmony.......perfect harmony...

Democrats’ vision of unity is “Vote with us or we are going to put you on our list and make your future miserable”.

“Reward our friends and punish our enemies”.

“Truth and Reconciliation panels”

The modern day Democrats are too filled with hate and vengeance that the concept of being united with opposing views is not even a consideration for them.

Why do you people resent acknowledgement let alone a memorial to those who have lost their lives to the pandemic? Do you think funeral services are a sign of weakness? Are the lives of your fellow man trivial matters to you? Is compassion for pussies? And how could you possibly persuade others that cynicism beats empathy, coldness beats compassion. Boorishness beats the noble heart?
Meanwhile in China they are putting out new naval vessels every several weeks. There is no empathy and sympathy when it comes to world dominance. And you won't have much resources when they take over.

Meanwhile in China they are putting out new naval vessels every several weeks. There is no empathy and sympathy when it comes to world dominance. And you won't have much resources when they take over.
Half of all Americans are Chinese Communist sympathizers and voted for them.

And I wouldn't mind having Governors Chicken every day.

As if a memorial service is a threat to national security. Really?

by having a dumbass white hating racist VP?????!!!!
by hating cops!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????
by wanting ILLEGALS to be able to cross the border at will???
by fking over whites?????
HAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAH
download (8).jpeg

So resenting the idea of a memorial service for the 350,000 fellow Americans lost to this pandemic fits right in to your world view?

Because it’s not a memorial service. It’s a total political thing. It’s worse to use those deaths for political gain than it is to ostensibly memorialize them.
It would be more appropriate to wait until the pandemic is completely under control. Or maybe it’s mostly phony and they have it planned to be ‘under control’ by then.

Because it’s not a memorial service. It’s a total political thing. It’s worse to use those deaths for political gain than it is to ostensibly memorialize them.
It would be more appropriate to wait until the pandemic is completely under control. Or maybe it’s mostly phony and they have it planned to be ‘under control’ by then.
You've made that judgment before the memorial has even taken place. Is that fair to judge something so decisively before you've seen it?

While the Russians hack into our govt. agencies and private businesses.....
Unsubstituted rumours/conspiracy theory.

... and put bounties on our soldiers in Afghanistan ...

... Trump and Putin have their forces making up senseless names for their New President.

You kids are easily played traitors.
Seems to me that someone who spreads unsubstituted rumours/conspiracy theories as fact about their own country is the traitor.

I join other Americans in supporting this memorial.

Although I do not plan to watch the Inauguration, I may watch the memorial.

Yes, we should remember all the people of every ethnicity, gender, nationality, economic group, sexuality, and political persuasion who died of COVID or whose deaths were hastened by COVID.

And, I assume, special honor will be paid to those health workers who are totally wiped out by what they are seeing in the ER and ICU units throughout the nation.

(Reading some of the unkind remarks in this thread saddens me greatly.)

let's heal the nation together! President-elect Biden's inauguration to host national memorial for Covid victims Jan 19, day before Joe takes office!

It is interesting, though perhaps nauseating, how culture influences much of our lives.
1). The Chinese believe that pulverized Rhino horn (taken orally) insures an erection.

2). Certain African tribes believe that devouring the flesh of albino children will ensure a long life.

3). Much of the western world believes that frequent cleansing of the hands with disinfectant will help to prevent being infected with COVID-19

......... but Joe Biden is convinced that by fondly small girls it will have the same effect on points 1, 2 and 3!

View attachment 436246
I have to wonder weather hand washing really has any impact on the spread of an airborne virus. However, it certainly does have an impact on the spread of bacterial and other viral infections. I guess that in an epidemic, any personal disease prevention measures that keeps people out the hospitals and ERs is a good thing.

Why do you people resent acknowledgement let alone a memorial to those who have lost their lives to the pandemic?
Because you're using it as a POLITICAL WEAPON.

When was our last memorial for the 440,000 killed by medical malpractice?

The 45 million killed by leftist abortion policies? The 600,000 killed by cancer?

Democrats’ vision of unity is “Vote with us or we are going to put you on our list and make your future miserable”.

“Reward our friends and punish our enemies”.

“Truth and Reconciliation panels”

The modern day Democrats are too filled with hate and vengeance that the concept of being united with opposing views is not even a consideration for them.
Today the unstated but real purpose of our pollical parties is to create division and hatred so any type of cooperation is impossible without the agreement of the party leadership. Division has become so strong that not even an epidemic that has killed hundreds of thousands and wrecked havoc on the economy can bring the country together. We have created a more malignant and destructive pollical environment than our enemies could have every hoped for. Nether the Right nor Left could have accomplish this along. It took both sides.

Forum List

Back