let's heal the nation together! President-elect Biden's inauguration to host national memorial for Covid victims Jan 19, day before Joe takes office!

Why do you people resent acknowledgement let alone a memorial to those who have lost their lives to the pandemic?
Because you're using it as a POLITICAL WEAPON.

When was our last memorial for the 440,000 killed by medical malpractice?

The 45 million killed by leftist abortion policies? The 600,000 killed by cancer?
How did the memorial service look to youL

Hard to answer because it hasn't happened yetK

The only whiff of politics would be a tacit mplication that we have suffered under massively ncompetent leardership during this pandemic.

And you God damn well know it!

problem solved, folks! Biden will restore the soul of the nation, my friends!

This is a new concept for you. It's called 'empathy'.

Just think of the concept of selfishness as practiced by the White House for the past 4 years only turned inside out.

You might as well get used to maturity and responsibility too. They're coming in mid January just as Trump plans where there are no extradition treaties with the United States.
It’s called ‘opportunism and propaganda’.
Only if your vision is clouded by cynicism and ignorance of societal norms.

Otherwise, it's accountability, respect and communally fitting and proper.
My vision is rooted in reality and not insulated democrat make-believe.
So resenting the idea of a memorial service for the 350,000 fellow Americans lost to this pandemic fits right in to your world view?

It's hard to believe blood circulates through your system without a heart.

Why on earth would you resent a memorial?
Because it’s not a memorial service. It’s a total political thing. It’s worse to use those deaths for political gain than it is to ostensibly memorialize them.
It would be more appropriate to wait until the pandemic is completely under control. Or maybe it’s mostly phony and they have it planned to be ‘under control’ by then.
You've made that judgment before the memorial has even taken place. Is that fair to judge something so decisively before you've seen it?
So you think we should have had a memorial service for 9-11 victims while planes were still being crashed?
And time it out to coincide with a transition of office? This is a callous scam.
Anyone OK with this planned memorial thing is either really, really stupid or really, really crass.

Just think of the concept of selfishness as practiced by the White House for the past 4 years only turned inside out.

You might as well get used to maturity and responsibility too. They're coming in mid January just as Trump plans where there are no extradition treaties with the United States.

So resenting the idea of a memorial service for the 350,000 fellow Americans lost to this pandemic fits right in to your world view?

Because it’s not a memorial service. It’s a total political thing. It’s worse to use those deaths for political gain than it is to ostensibly memorialize them.
It would be more appropriate to wait until the pandemic is completely under control. Or maybe it’s mostly phony and they have it planned to be ‘under control’ by then.
You've made that judgment before the memorial has even taken place. Is that fair to judge something so decisively before you've seen it?
So you think we should have had a memorial service for 9-11 victims while planes were still being crashed?
And time it out to coincide with a transition of office? This is a callous scam.
Anyone OK with this planned memorial thing is either really, really stupid or really, really crass.
And dismissing the pandemic and its victims is altogether fitting and proper?

Altogether fitting and proper. A phrase borrowed from Lincoln's Gettysburg address delivered in November in 1863 in the midst of the Civil War. Was it crass and stupid then to hold such a service?

Blind partisanship and loyalty to the huckster Trump has striped You of empathy and compassion. What a cost to pay for the sake of such a failure.

And dismissing the pandemic and its victims is altogether fitting and proper?

Altogether fitting and proper. A phrase borrowed from Lincoln's Gettysburg address delivered in November in 1863 in the midst of the Civil War. Was it crass and stupid then to hold such a service?

Blind partisanship and loyalty to the huckster Trump has striped You of empathy and compassion. What a cost to pay for the sake of such a failure.
Lincoln didn’t deliver the Gettysburg address until after the battle.
This memorial thing is a pure political stunt.
Smart people won’t be kowtowed by feigned shaming by political partisan democrats and otherwise moronic democrats.

It is interesting, though perhaps nauseating, how culture influences much of our lives.
1). The Chinese believe that pulverized Rhino horn (taken orally) insures an erection.

2). Certain African tribes believe that devouring the flesh of albino children will ensure a long life.

3). Much of the western world believes that frequent cleansing of the hands with disinfectant will help to prevent being infected with COVID-19

......... but Joe Biden is convinced that by fondly small girls it will have the same effect on points 1, 2 and 3!

View attachment 436246
I have to wonder weather hand washing really has any impact on the spread of an airborne virus. However, it certainly does have an impact on the spread of bacterial and other viral infections. I guess that in an epidemic, any personal disease prevention measures that keeps people out the hospitals and ERs is a good thing.
Yes, I agree. However, washing/disinfecting your hands does prevent you from transmitting the virus "by touch" to your mouth, nose and eyes ..... so they tell us. So I don't know if the virus is strictly airborne or not.

He will turn it into a Trump bash and Republican bash by proxy.

Biden is an illegitimate swine pig and can drop dead with the rest of you Pol Pot psychopaths

This memorial thing is a pure political stunt. ....
I am surprised there are people who do not understand that.
Like I said, they’re either dishonest partisan hacks or just really stupid.

50% dishonest partisan hacks
50% really stupid

... or ...

75% dishonest partisan hacks
25% really stupid

... or ...

25% dishonest partisan hacks
75% really stupid

... or none of the above?
The American leftist are the “ lowest form of humanity “
How’s that for peace

50% really stupid

... or ...

25% really stupid

... or ...

75% really stupid

I was thinking it’s 100% of each. ;)

50% really stupid

... or ...

25% really stupid

... or ...

75% really stupid

I was thinking it’s 100% of each. ;)
You mean 100% really stupid dishonest partisan hacks? Yeah, that's possible.

Forum List

Back