no way no Biden, no Bernie no Trump, no Trump's lapdogs: we better elect a moderate Republican like GOP Gov Charlie Baker as POTUS in 2024 to fix mess

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
you want a Trump lapdog like Pompeo or Pence or DeSantis as your POTUS? no thanks, i already have a pet dog at home

we need a proven moderate conservative to get us out of this Trump-Biden mess. my pick for our next president: CHARLIE BAKER!

No moderates.

No compromise.

I want the Stalinists GONE. g-o-n-e

• Banned
Baker is sharp, creative, can withstand the pressures of the job, and is very very informed

he will make things SIGNIFICANTLY better for ALL Americans, as he did in his state, he's not an incramentalist like Biden or a nihilist chaos agent like Trump

you want a Trump lapdog like Pompeo or Pence or DeSantis as your POTUS? no thanks, i already have a pet dog at home

we need a proven moderate conservative to get us out of this Trump-Biden mess. my pick for our next president: CHARLIE BAKER!

but you said you would never quit trump,,WTF??

moderate conservative
There is no such thing as a moderate conservative. To be a Conservative is an extremist ideology.

Charlie Baker is a worthless sack of shit. I live in the Commonwealth he’s been Governor of and I do t have a single good thing to say about hm except thst hell soon be gone.

He’s Bipolar with his politics…
like Baker, i like to hear people with opposing views, let them fight it out, and then decide what my opinion on the topic is. this is why i like to throw out opposing ideas to test people's reaction. this is why my followers on twitter and also you guys on this board get confused and fed up with me

or theres more than one person posting on his account,, he does post at all hours and probable has shifts of people posting,,
actually, i'm just an energetic 34 year old who is excitable about different ideas and living in the boring country of lebanon where there is economic collapse and literally nothing happens: no concerts, no parties, nothing

gone are the days when Guns N Roses, Toto, and Imagine Dragons would come here

actually, i'm just an energetic 34 year old who is excitable about different ideas and living in the boring country of lebanon where there is economic collapse and literally nothing happens: no concerts, no parties, nothing

gone are the days when Guns N Roses, Toto, and Imagine Dragons would come here
and lives in his mons basement and doesnt work,,,

basically youre the type of people to never take serious and laugh at when they talk,,

"bureaucracy doesn't have to be bureaucratic. you pick a mix of experienced and new people who are up to the task, you pick team players not narcissists like Trump picked, and you rock 'n' roll" - Governor Baker

and lives in his mons basement and doesnt work,,,

basically youre the type of people to never take serious and laugh at when they talk,,
if you have personal attacks or questions, send me a DM, otherwise please stay on topic: the coming presidency of Charlie Baker

i thought America was a democracy where you could choose your preferred president without being called a subversive traitor or whatever it is you think i am

if you have personal attacks or questions, send me a DM, otherwise please stay on topic: the coming presidency of Charlie Baker

i thought America was a democracy where you could choose your preferred president without being called a subversive traitor or whatever it is you think i am
the topic is youre a foreign troll sticking your nose where it doesnt belong,,

and youre not even an american,, so fuck off troll,,
i am american. i just don't live in America. my uncle lives in Houston, my other uncle lives in Anaheim. you want my entire personal history? i don't ask about your personal life, do i? let it go, troll

Forum List

Back