No to mosque at Ground Zero Petition

Are you trying to say that you believe all Muslims to be terrorists?

Does that mean that all Catholics rape young boys?

Should there be any Catholic churches ANYWHERE in the US?

How dare the put Catholic churches next to schools where there are little boys!:lol:

Is the competition too overwhelming for you greg???

Ah...see. When you don't have an answer, you do a personal attack. Greg apparently made his point.

I don't know man. My buddy the Priest was born and raised in Bed-Stuy, he would swear that Noah's Arc landed in Prospect Park and Brooklyn is the true Cradle of Civilization. I know better, Noah landed in Queens first. ;):):)

indeed............but large pockets of Irish and Italian = the majority of the finest and bravest. These people are the most fiercely loyal people on earth. Trust me.........a mosque might end up being built in Manhattan somewhere soon..........but not downtown near the trade center. Oh....they might build it........but it wont be standing there very long!!!:lol: These are true Americans living there..............not pantywaist limpwristers bending over backwards to embrace radical political correctness

Oh. I remember people like you. You threw bombs into black churches in the South and killed little girls. Yes. I remember you.

So....in your OPINION, none of the AMERICAN victims on 9/11 were Muslims, right?

So how about they take a poll of what everyone was in terms of religion and whoever wins the count gets to build what ever memorial they want? Does that work?

Yep the Right and religious freedom...

Ya remind us again how the democrats all believe it is fine to preach politics from the Pulpit but let even one preacher even remotely support a Republican and it is somehow a breach of Religion and Government.

Do not worry, the ONLY way anyone is stopping this Mosque is if they zone against it at the City level. And that most likely won't happen. Let the complainers have their day, it is after all America and we are AFTER ALL FREE to complain about anything we want.

At least we are until you leftist turds take those rights away.

This petition is a petition of prejudice.

So what? Most all Petitions to block something or prevent something come from some sort of Prejudice. As an American we are free to be as Prejudice as we want. INCLUDING this petition.

BUT as I noted unless the CITY changes the ZONING codes for that area, this petition is nothing more than a waste of time and ink. And as far as I can tell no one in New York is interested in changing the Zoning codes.

I notice people like you do not complain when the left whines about something and demands a boycott or a petition.

No to mosque at Ground Zero Petition

Oh please only a true Libtard wouldn't understand what he is meaning or typically try to turn in and attack Christians! Wihout a doubt, this shouldn't happen and not PC bull shot should stand in its way!

How dare they put Catholic churches next to schools where there are little boys!:lol:
:lol:

That comparison would fit if Islamic Extremist Terrorists attacked every office building

But I covered that before... and we see how many of the left wingers just ignore that part of the thread debate

The vile far left wants an overblown comparison to make themselves feel better

Im laughing my ass off..............anybody who thinks that the people of Brooklyn will allow this to ever happen have absolutely no clue. Id bet my life on it. Its not happening............and if it happens, its not happening. Make no mistake. No petition is necessary. Any philisophical BS in this thread is nothing but a waste of time!!!!

Let me tell you something..........any of the lefty limpwristers...............spend a few mintues on any street corner in Brooklyn New York and blabber out the PC bullshit on this topic. I strongly, strongly suggest you bring a friend along who can take you to Kings County Hospital when all the idealist PC bullshit flames out in spectacular fashion!!!

The limpwristers from Bumfook USA :funnyface:have no fcukking idea................
Nothing more hilarious than the ranting of an urban redneck. :lol:

Im laughing my ass off..............anybody who thinks that the people of Brooklyn will allow this to ever happen have absolutely no clue. Id bet my life on it. Its not happening............and if it happens, its not happening. Make no mistake. No petition is necessary. Any philisophical BS in this thread is nothing but a waste of time!!!!

Let me tell you something..........any of the lefty limpwristers...............spend a few mintues on any street corner in Brooklyn New York and blabber out the PC bullshit on this topic. I strongly, strongly suggest you bring a friend along who can take you to Kings County Hospital when all the idealist PC bullshit flames out in spectacular fashion!!!

The limpwristers from Bumfook USA :funnyface:have no fcukking idea................

Nobody can ever accuse you of profiling huh??? Ever try educating rather than ridiculing for a change of pace Sparky???

Nobody can ever accuse you of profiling huh??? Ever try educating rather than ridiculing for a change of pace Sparky???
I was wrong. Nothing more hilarious than an urban redneck with a pal from the 'burbs. :lol:

Forum List

Back