No Rebuttal from GOP

On President's speech Thursday. :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

I say let them play football.

Pelosi Peeved Republicans Opt Out Of Rebuttal To Obama Speech | FoxNews.com

The silence speaks volumes!

Good for the GOP.

The President is going to come out empty handed (again), give another speech premised on nothing but platitudes and a dose of partisan hack incivility while "calling for" serious talk and civility! And the "rejoinder" will be the echo of GOP silence permitting his hollow phony pontificating words to fall flat, fully exposed.

Sure, the White House Mouthpiece (i.e., the main stream media) will TRY to buttress the fascade with some commentary by which the rubes might assume that the President had actually SAID anything.

But the truth will still stand glaringly exposed.

He has nothing. No plans. No goals. No notion of how to get from here to there.

We elected an empty suit and we are paying the price. But we might as well confront what we've gotten.

obama_empty_suit.jpg

Yeah you couldnnt even pick a person to give a rebuttal your party is so fractured.

In conland that is great leadership.

Yeah you couldnnt even pick a person to give a rebuttal your party is so fractured.

See I knew it, you guys would rather argue than do something about it. It's not about solving problems, it's about who has the better argument. Sometimes saying nothing is the best way to put a stop to all the rhetoric.

1) Im not a republican and the last republican I voted for was scott brown, before that george bush in 2000 VS GORE so get that incorrect assumption out of here

2) It is great leadership to get all the different personalities in the Big Tent republican party to all agree to not respond to whatever obama says. It shows that the republicans, while having people of many different ideas in their party, can still act in unison.

3) The republicans have already introduced 3 seperate plans, obama is WAY behind the ball.

what party has blocked every attempt to do something in the last couple of years?

How did that whole debt ceiling threat thing work out to help this country?

Oh yeah no one hired anyone while your guys were making that threat against their own country.

Great leadership

Based on the fact that your posts are usually worthless anyway, I have decided to simply respond in most cases by critiquing the spelling and grammar, rather than the usual lack of content.

For example, in the above post, you spelled couldn't incorrectly. Additionally, you should have capitalized and type Conland, instead of typing conland. The hyphen in Con-land is, of course, optional.

what party has blocked every attempt to do something in the last couple of years?

Oh yeah no one hired anyone while your guys were making that threat against their own country.

Great leadership

The democrats.

no balanced budget ammendment
no to cut, cap, and balance
no to the ryan plan

they also had COMPLETE control for over a year after obama took office and did NOTHING

Whats that you said about leadership again?

For Obama it is all a game.

Too bad he sucks at it. He wants to force people to listen to him telling the Republicans off. He won't shut up ever. If it's possible for the president of the United States to be a troll, he's showing how it's done.

The conservatives are being effective. Not feeding the troll.

The democrats are steaming.

I think the general consensus is that what the President is going to say isn't "worth" a rebuttal.

He's convening a Joint Session of Congress to restate a watered down version of the stimulus plan that didn't work the last time. The whole thing is a joke.

Great leadership

The democrats.

no balanced budget ammendment
no to cut, cap, and balance
no to the ryan plan

they also had COMPLETE control for over a year after obama took office and did NOTHING

Wha'ts that you said about leadership again?

What party had majority control from 2006 until 2010 and the WH since 2009?

What party left the state and when into hiding as an attempt to keep Wisconsin from enacting a budget?

For Obama it is all a game.

Too bad he sucks at it. He wants to force people to listen to him telling the Republicans off. He won't shut up ever. If it's possible for the president of the United States to be a troll, he's showing how it's done.

The conservatives are being effective. Not feeding the troll.

The democrats are steaming.

dear silly person , your party being so fractured you can not provide a unified face on your plans does not make me angry.

It makes me laugh.

Your delusion is less funny

Great leadership

You missed the capitalization on the first word in the post. It should have been What, not what.

Your last sentence is a run-on sentence. That sentence should have been written as indicated below...

Oh yeah? No one hired anyone while your guys were making that threat against their own country.

Forum List

Back