No one has ever accused the Obama's of being a class act.

Laura Bush 2007 in Saudi Arabia

PHO-10Nov10-267614.jpg
Clearly a closet Muslim!
So was george

So...you wanted the First Lady of the United States of America to dress like she's submitting to Islam.
News Flash: a women wearing an Islamic style headscarf does't make her a muslim. ...... :cool:

absolutely not!

No religion should hijack the head scarf.... through all 20th Century the head scarf has been part of fashion in the West

the head scarf belongs to the West ....always have always will...

How on earth would a party filled with Jethro's and Ellie Mae's know what class is? They think a sleeve is for wiping your nose.

Serious question for the liberal lefties.

Why is it when the Obama's screw up.......the default position of the left is to bring up the Bush's?

The Obama's have been in office for 6+ years. Isn't it about time they stand on their own record without blaming the Bush's?? ....... :cool:

FLOTUS did the only thing during her reign that I agree with..and that is NOT wearing it. Good on her.

Serious question for the liberal lefties.

Why is it when the Obama's screw up.......the default position of the left is to bring up the Bush's?

The Obama's have been in office for 6+ years. Isn't it about time they stand on their own record without blaming the Bush's?? ....... :cool:
Likewise...what is the appropriate expiry period for pointing out any flaws of the Obamas?
Since Barrack was being blamed for all of America's ills the day after he took office I'd suggest no more than one day.

you see... I resent.... I resent the fact these Muslim women have taken the headscarf and make it their own....

Worn in the way French ladies of the 1960 swore it .... looks better ... sexy better .....bloody hell.:)

leave the headscarf alone............ you ISIS medieval islamic so and so....

headscarf is vintage and part of Western 20th century fashion. .....not religion silliness...

IF she had worn a head scarf, her scoop mouth and drooping eye would be even more prominent.

leave the headscarf alone............ you ISIS medieval islamic so and so....

headscarf is vintage and part of Western 20th century fashion. .....not religion silliness...

Pirate.jpg
ARRRR!!!!!

I belong to this vintage fashion forum and ....because of the islamic headscarf shit

I was not able to post a picture of me like 1960s driving a car wearing a headscarf

i thought it was too Islamic

Lord how I hate these Muslim murderers!

Forum List

Back