No one has ever accused the Obama's of being a class act.

laurabushbreastcancertourwoutcaption.jpg

Last month president Obama snubs the western world by his no show at the Charlie Hebdo rally in Paris.

And now First Lady Michelle insults the muslims by disrespecting the former Saudi King and his family by not wearing a headscarf to the funeral.

I wonder if the Asian people will be next on their world hit list of people to offend? ....... :dunno:

Actually, I think the funeral was held a couple of days before Obubba set foot on SA. Muslims don't like non-Muslims coming to Muslim funerals.

So no head wear is worse than beheading and stoning to death for adultery?

It is if its our First Lady.

But it was okay when Laura Bush did it.

RWs are anti-America traitors.
Laura Bush isn't a scum bag like you know who..
Laura only got drunk and killed her boyfriend in a car "accident"

Avoiding Prison for Manslaughter: Tackiest First Lady Memoir Ever

"But that’s never been the case with Laura Bush. It’s something I’ve written about before because it really bothers me, but it seems like I’m the only one who wonders how she got away with it. If you or I ran over and killed someone–especially an ex-boyfriend (very suspicious)–at age 17, we’d be criminally charged and convicted. And we’d serve, at a minimum, a few months, but, more likely, a few years in prison. Unfortunately, even though Laura Bush ran someone over and killed him, she never did a day’s worth of punishment. Why not? She admits it was her fault. I’ve asked about this before. But now that this woman is making it the centerpiece and focal marketing point of her bland, waste-of-time First Lady tell-all, Spoken from the Heart
ir
, I’m simply disgusted. More like “Spoken from a Killer.”

This woman got away with taking a life. She escaped punishment. And now, so many decades later, she’s chosen to punish the family whose son’s life she took, yet again, by media-whoring herself on the dead man’s back. They have to relive this so she can make more big bucks. It’s sleazy.

The killing is the main point Laura Bush and her publisher are shamelessly using to pimp her book."

I thought it was car accident, but you say "even though Laura Bush ran someone over and killed him," I call Bullshit!

Last month president Obama snubs the western world by his no show at the Charlie Hebdo rally in Paris.

And now First Lady Michelle insults the muslims by disrespecting the former Saudi King and his family by not wearing a headscarf to the funeral.

I wonder if the Asian people will be next on their world hit list of people to offend? ....... :dunno:

Bummer for you...good for her.

So no head wear is worse than beheading and stoning to death for adultery?

It is if its our First Lady.

But it was okay when Laura Bush did it.

RWs are anti-America traitors.
Laura Bush isn't a scum bag like you know who..
Laura only got drunk and killed her boyfriend in a car "accident"

Avoiding Prison for Manslaughter: Tackiest First Lady Memoir Ever

"But that’s never been the case with Laura Bush. It’s something I’ve written about before because it really bothers me, but it seems like I’m the only one who wonders how she got away with it. If you or I ran over and killed someone–especially an ex-boyfriend (very suspicious)–at age 17, we’d be criminally charged and convicted. And we’d serve, at a minimum, a few months, but, more likely, a few years in prison. Unfortunately, even though Laura Bush ran someone over and killed him, she never did a day’s worth of punishment. Why not? She admits it was her fault. I’ve asked about this before. But now that this woman is making it the centerpiece and focal marketing point of her bland, waste-of-time First Lady tell-all, Spoken from the Heart
ir
, I’m simply disgusted. More like “Spoken from a Killer.”

This woman got away with taking a life. She escaped punishment. And now, so many decades later, she’s chosen to punish the family whose son’s life she took, yet again, by media-whoring herself on the dead man’s back. They have to relive this so she can make more big bucks. It’s sleazy.

The killing is the main point Laura Bush and her publisher are shamelessly using to pimp her book."

I thought it was car accident, but you say "even though Laura Bush ran someone over and killed him," I call Bullshit!

Making excuses for the drunken killer laura bush won't change the facts

Like many white teenagers of comfortable means, then and now, Laura Welch Bush was granted that chance to make a terrible mistake without it ruining her life,

Last edited:

I beg to differ with the premise of your OP.

Michelle Obama At State Of The Union Address Her Classy Makeup - Hollywood Life

Michelle Obama One Classy Resilient Intelligent First Lady - Higher Education

http://www.newsweek.com/obama-strikes-classy-tone-most-important-night-his-presidency-so-far-212868

Classy move by our Prez - leaves note and wedding gift for Iowa couple - UPDATE

SIMPLY REGAL President First Lady Obama Get FABULOUS For The White House State Dinner The Young Black and Fabulous

Damn...I still can't find any links showing the outrage in Saudi Arabia!

Forum List

Back