A group of NC voters have filed a lawsuit seeking to disqualify Cawthorn from the ballot under the 14th Amendment, because of his support for DC riot!

Destroying private and public property is not a fucking protest.
You are correct, and the ones guilty of that should be held responsible for their actions. Obviously, you are referring to the George Floyd protests. I would remind you that the vast majority of the people at the Floyd protests, just like many on 1/6 broke no laws. Only those that broke the law should be prosecuted.

Didn’t say it was, idiot. Jan 6 was a mob assembled by Trump to help him stay in the White House after losing the election. The Chauvin riots had absolutely no connection to any Democrat politician or political operative. And the looting and burning had nothing to do with the peaceful protests. it’s criminals who loot stores when they think police are busy across town dealing with the protests.
You know I can't tell if you people are willfully ignorant or just seriously stupid.

You are correct, and the ones guilty of that should be held responsible for their actions. Obviously, you are referring to the George Floyd protests. I would remind you that the vast majority of the people at the Floyd protests, just like many on 1/6 broke no laws. Only those that broke the law should be prosecuted.
If you believe that shit then you would be condemning the politicians and celebrities that where bailing out those rioters.

If you believe that shit then you would be condemning the politicians and celebrities that where bailing out those rioters.
You assume everyone arrested was guilty of going where they weren't allowed, or damaging something.

Forum List

Back