No Negotiations Until Federal Gov Opens

The sure sign that someone is an idiot is that they think that whining about Mexico paying for the wall is a good argument.
sure sign of an idiot is someone that keeps arguing with an idiot.

have a nice day.

Just hoping someone who voted for the blob can be truthful. I know it’s too much to hope for.
just hoping people will stop having to insult each other at every opportunity as that is the leading cause of our continued hate.

i know it's too much to hope for.

How’s it insulting? He said Mexico is going to pay for the wall. I’m asking when the check is getting here. If you guys find that uncomfortable…I don’t know what to tell you. You voted for him…perhaps you can tell us why you believed that nonsense.
if you don't see what im saying, odds are you never will and i'm better off moving on so you can "fat blob" people all you want and continue to wonder why you get argumentative responses back all the time.

Whatever. Let us know when Mexico sends the check will you?

Shutdown Day 17: White House, Dems disagree on definition of ‘negotiating’

seems to me that they couldn't negotiate so that's why it was shut down. why is reopening it going to change anything?

in any event, what i don't understand is back in 2006 hillary, obama and many on the left said yes, walls are needed. they just didn't want a LONG wall that stretched out in areas where it doesn't make sense. use drones and technology to also supplement this.

so why not go back to what they wanted in 2006 and say "we'll compromise and do this" - around 700-1000 miles of walls *and* technology THEN we follow up by working on DACA and why immigration got to be such a hassle next.

instead we've put ourselves in a collective position where we simply refuse anything but what we want, even if we don't want it but only NOW want it cause *THEY* DON'T want it. whatever it is.

our government's collective mental age is around 8.
ice, you don't get it, it would mean a victory for the president and the last thing any anti american leftist wants is a victory for america through Trump. they'd rather see us all die than give that victory to him. the last thing. anyone who doesn't know that is just a stupid fk.
well i disagree. i get it.

i just hate it and don't want to see us continue in that mindset. i don't view it as conducive to progress as a nation and i certainly don't see it as a way to heal the divide we've all created in the last decade, or more.

i see the right rather die than give into a "snowflake" too.

when you take your dogs out of the race, you see a completely different picture.
dude, have you followed politics over the years? Geaorge Bush made an agreement with the left, Reagan made agreements with the left, George H. W. Bush made agreements with the left. Now, name one time the dems made an agreement with the right? I'll wait. Can't make this shit up. the left has never negotiated EVER, FKING NEVER!!! Now that I've educated you on the politics of the US, understand this, no matter what you think doesn't matter to a leftist. they'd rather see you die than help. Shit man sanctuary cities is the best example of how they hate americans. if you are that blind to accept that, I can't help you.
now that you've educated me?

congrats. you just became a dumbass to me.
and you're the one that thinks a leftist will negotiate. I'd say, you are the dumbass. I see you didn't bother to present a leftist negotiation link.
Obama compromises on 2010 budget deal
In December, 2010: Obama compromises on his previously-stated goal of not prolonging the Bush tax cuts on the wealthy by agreeing to a budget deal. By doing so, Obama provides for the continuation of unemployment benefits to the needy, establishes a payroll tax holiday, renews the inheritance tax, and ensures that the government continues paying its debts.

Republican response by Spring of 2012: Senate Republicans have blocked Obama’s judicial nominees at an unprecedented rate, delaying their being placed on the bench by greater than four timesmore than Democrats ever did to Bush judicial nominees.

Obama compromises on "fiscal cliff"
On January 1st, 2013: Obama once-again compromises on a “fiscal cliff” deal by raising the threshold of the income level for whom taxes would rise from $250,000 to $400,000 for individuals and $450,000 for families and pushing back sequestration of funds allocated to the military. His deal-making resulted in the Federal government receiving even less revenues than Republican Speaker of the House John Boehner had previously offered to allow.

that took about 10 seconds to find. it's out there if you want to look but you don't. you want to hate, stomp your foot, say no one is listening to you and your rants, and demand people compromise in much the same way you refuse to compromise with them. then you sit back and call them a dumbass while in effect you are doing exactly what they are doing but for different reasons.

have fun.

seems to me that they couldn't negotiate so that's why it was shut down. why is reopening it going to change anything?

in any event, what i don't understand is back in 2006 hillary, obama and many on the left said yes, walls are needed. they just didn't want a LONG wall that stretched out in areas where it doesn't make sense. use drones and technology to also supplement this.

so why not go back to what they wanted in 2006 and say "we'll compromise and do this" - around 700-1000 miles of walls *and* technology THEN we follow up by working on DACA and why immigration got to be such a hassle next.

instead we've put ourselves in a collective position where we simply refuse anything but what we want, even if we don't want it but only NOW want it cause *THEY* DON'T want it. whatever it is.

ice, you don't get it, it would mean a victory for the president and the last thing any anti american leftist wants is a victory for america through Trump. they'd rather see us all die than give that victory to him. the last thing. anyone who doesn't know that is just a stupid fk.

i just hate it and don't want to see us continue in that mindset. i don't view it as conducive to progress as a nation and i certainly don't see it as a way to heal the divide we've all created in the last decade, or more.

when you take your dogs out of the race, you see a completely different picture.
dude, have you followed politics over the years? Geaorge Bush made an agreement with the left, Reagan made agreements with the left, George H. W. Bush made agreements with the left. Now, name one time the dems made an agreement with the right? I'll wait. Can't make this shit up. the left has never negotiated EVER, FKING NEVER!!! Now that I've educated you on the politics of the US, understand this, no matter what you think doesn't matter to a leftist. they'd rather see you die than help. Shit man sanctuary cities is the best example of how they hate americans. if you are that blind to accept that, I can't help you.

It’s mental midget wresting.:party:

The deep state is a conservative fantasy with no actual existence.

And even if they were real they would not be aiding terrorists.
if there is a "deep state" then you'd have to know their goals before knowing who they would and would not support.

our gov has created and supported terrorist groups for their own causes and that's what makes who's doing what in the middle east so ... frustrating. we help whoever helps our goals today. their politics is low on the priority list.
The very idea that they would bring terrorists here on purpose is ludicrous.
The Terrorist “Hands Off” List - Obama Allowing Known Terrorists Into US - Truth And Action
Come on man, you know you can't post this rwnj propaganda bullshit as if it was fact.

Try again .
Obama refugee vetting procedure enabled Iraqi terrorists to enter U.S.
Terrorist Training Camps in the US
There are 22 Islamic Jihad Training Camps in America ⋆ CRTXNews
State Sponsors of Terrorism (U.S. list) - Wikipedia

There are also 70,000 MS-13 gang members and affiliates thanks to Obama Administration's catch and release programs.

This is an Invasion. Slow and Methodical.

One problem is Trump has never laid down a concise plan of what he wants border security to be and why

Specify which sections require solid wall, where fencing is needed and where electronic surveillance is preferred. Then provide costs

Instead, we get one size fits all......wall, wall, wall

Exactly right.
Trump has shutdown the govt to extract funding for secutrity that hasn't even been planned.

He has money already available that he hasn't used and has no plan to use.

The Dems want to know what the plan is.
how about you link us to where this money is he's not using.
no plan to use? please show where you found this "fact".
security not even planned? this is willfull ignorance as trump does have a plan. you may not like it but that doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Analysis | Does it matter that Trump has only spent 6 percent of the ‘wall’ money?

Another 1.6b was allocated last year for fy 2019 as well.

No sane person would trust Donald's word on DACA.

Trump could have had that deal earlier this year. What he is offering is the highway or my way. Why not strike a grand compromise on the wall, immigration and DACA. Revive the Gang of 8 bill.

The fact is we don't need a wall. President Reagan stood for tearing down walls not building walls.

The Trump/McConnell shutdown is now the 2nd longest on record. Next up is Gingrich shutdown.

funny. i hear no sane person would trust many politicians at all. now we want to get specific because a specific validates hate.

it's like pulling 1 person out of a subset of 100 and blaming them for their traits but ignoring the 99 who also do the same thing. the main reason people do this is hate.

funny. i hear no sane person would trust many politicians at all. now we want to get specific because a specific validates hate.

it's like pulling 1 person out of a subset of 100 and blaming them for their traits but ignoring the 99 who also do the same thing. the main reason people do this is hate.
Most presidents don't back out of deals they've given their word on

Actually you don't negotiate that way unless you're a bankruptcy artist.

Most presidents don't back out of deals they've given their word on

Actually you don't negotiate that way unless you're a bankruptcy artist.
glad to see you're not coming in from a predisposed notion that you refuse to change regardless of circumstances.

and you're the one that thinks a leftist will negotiate. I'd say, you are the dumbass. I see you didn't bother to present a leftist negotiation link.
have a nice day.
I always do.

In December, 2010: Obama compromises on his previously-stated goal of not prolonging the Bush tax cuts on the wealthy by agreeing to a budget deal. By doing so, Obama provides for the continuation of unemployment benefits to the needy, establishes a payroll tax holiday, renews the inheritance tax, and ensures that the government continues paying its debts.

Republican response by Spring of 2012: Senate Republicans have blocked Obama’s judicial nominees at an unprecedented rate, delaying their being placed on the bench by greater than four timesmore than Democrats ever did to Bush judicial nominees.

On January 1st, 2013: Obama once-again compromises on a “fiscal cliff” deal by raising the threshold of the income level for whom taxes would rise from $250,000 to $400,000 for individuals and $450,000 for families and pushing back sequestration of funds allocated to the military. His deal-making resulted in the Federal government receiving even less revenues than Republican Speaker of the House John Boehner had previously offered to allow.

that took about 10 seconds to find. it's out there if you want to look but you don't. you want to hate, stomp your foot, say no one is listening to you and your rants, and demand people compromise in much the same way you refuse to compromise with them. then you sit back and call them a dumbass while in effect you are doing exactly what they are doing but for different reasons.

have fun.
well first in 2010, it was a democratic congress, so that's a big fail.

and raising the tax limit on the wealthy, is what? Perhaps if you read the part,that states that...

His deal-making resulted in the Federal government receiving even less revenues than Republican Speaker of the House John Boehner had previously offered to allow.

The deal was made by Boehner and called as obammy's deal. too fkink funny.

Always spin from the left. again, if that's all you can muster up, that's a great big fail. obammy care was not negotiated. if you had that one in your hip pocket, that would have been a good one. again, all dems, all the time, never negotiate. Boehner was the compromiser, not obammy.

have a nice day.
I always do.
So good that you can do what trump said to, adjust ,,1000's can't but wtf do you care? There is no crisis at the border just more of trumps bullshit

have fun.
well first in 2010, it was a democratic congress, so that's a big fail.

and raising the tax limit on the wealthy, is what? Perhaps if you read the part,that states that...

His deal-making resulted in the Federal government receiving even less revenues than Republican Speaker of the House John Boehner had previously offered to allow.

The deal was made by Boehner and called as obammy's deal. too fkink funny.

Always spin from the left. again, if that's all you can muster up, that's a great big fail. obammy care was not negotiated. if you had that one in your hip pocket, that would have been a good one. again, all dems, all the time, never negotiate. Boehner was the compromiser, not obammy.
and this is why i didn't bother looking too long cause you ask for something then deny it when i provide it cause it doesn't fit YOUR critera based mostly off WHO did it, not what was done.

major problem with politics today.

Why do you insist on confirming your idiocy?
I was told by the blob that Mexico was going to pay for the wall. Why do you insist on calling the blob a liar?
The sure sign that someone is an idiot is that they think that whining about Mexico paying for the wall is a good argument.
sure sign of an idiot is someone that keeps arguing with an idiot.

have a nice day.

Just hoping someone who voted for the blob can be truthful. I know it’s too much to hope for.
just hoping people will stop having to insult each other at every opportunity as that is the leading cause of our continued hate.

i know it's too much to hope for.
The cause of the hate is the fact that the left is trying to destroy the country. On top of that their leftwing professors have brainwashed them to hate everything that is normal and sensible.

Why do Amercans need to suffer to negotiate this?
They could open it up and set another deadline for a vote and negotiate in the interim.
nothing was done previously that led to the shut down to negotiate. it's a horrible way to bring someone to the table saying FUCK OFF AND DO IT OUR WAY OR WE DO NOTHING.

if they offer an intermediate plan and say "end the shutdown and we can start "here"" would be a better approach then FUCK YOU.
What would an "intermediate plan" consist of?

Why do Amercans need to suffer to negotiate this?
They could open it up and set another deadline for a vote and negotiate in the interim.
nothing was done previously that led to the shut down to negotiate. it's a horrible way to bring someone to the table saying FUCK OFF AND DO IT OUR WAY OR WE DO NOTHING.

if they offer an intermediate plan and say "end the shutdown and we can start "here"" would be a better approach then FUCK YOU.
sure it was, back last year, trump caved on the DACA kids, path to citizenship for the funding, the left said fk you to trump. dude, you're clueless, and barking up the wrong tree.

One problem is Trump has never laid down a concise plan of what he wants border security to be and why

Specify which sections require solid wall, where fencing is needed and where electronic surveillance is preferred. Then provide costs

Instead, we get one size fits all......wall, wall, wall

Exactly right.
Trump has shutdown the govt to extract funding for secutrity that hasn't even been planned.

He has money already available that he hasn't used and has no plan to use.

The Dems want to know what the plan is.
how about you link us to where this money is he's not using.
no plan to use? please show where you found this "fact".
security not even planned? this is willfull ignorance as trump does have a plan. you may not like it but that doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Analysis | Does it matter that Trump has only spent 6 percent of the ‘wall’ money?
Where do you worthless turds keep getting this claim?

Trump could have had that deal earlier this year. What he is offering is the highway or my way. Why not strike a grand compromise on the wall, immigration and DACA. Revive the Gang of 8 bill.

The fact is we don't need a wall. President Reagan stood for tearing down walls not building walls.

The Trump/McConnell shutdown is now the 2nd longest on record. Next up is Gingrich shutdown.
$5 billion is the compromise, you fucking idiot. The original request was ro $25 billion. The Dims demand a compromise. then they demand a compromise on the compromise. Then they demand a compromise on the compromise on the compromise. That's their conception of being reasonable. How about this for a compromise: 10$ billion for the wall. It's time for the douchebags to compromise.

When did the Dims agree to fund 700-1000 miles of wall?

Forum List

Back