No Negotiations Until Federal Gov Opens

Concise plans cost money, which Congress hasn't approved yet. Once again, the anti-wall douchebags are making demands that are impossible to comply with.

Money? Mexico isn’t paying for it?
Why do you insist on confirming your idiocy?
I was told by the blob that Mexico was going to pay for the wall. Why do you insist on calling the blob a liar?
The sure sign that someone is an idiot is that they think that whining about Mexico paying for the wall is a good argument.
sure sign of an idiot is someone that keeps arguing with an idiot.

have a nice day.

Just hoping someone who voted for the blob can be truthful. I know it’s too much to hope for.

Shutdown Day 17: White House, Dems disagree on definition of ‘negotiating’

seems to me that they couldn't negotiate so that's why it was shut down. why is reopening it going to change anything?

in any event, what i don't understand is back in 2006 hillary, obama and many on the left said yes, walls are needed. they just didn't want a LONG wall that stretched out in areas where it doesn't make sense. use drones and technology to also supplement this.

so why not go back to what they wanted in 2006 and say "we'll compromise and do this" - around 700-1000 miles of walls *and* technology THEN we follow up by working on DACA and why immigration got to be such a hassle next.

instead we've put ourselves in a collective position where we simply refuse anything but what we want, even if we don't want it but only NOW want it cause *THEY* DON'T want it. whatever it is.

our government's collective mental age is around 8.

Why do Amercans need to suffer to negotiate this?
They could open it up and set another deadline for a vote and negotiate in the interim.

Lets not forget that it's not just Dems that Trump is negotiating with. There is not unanimous Republican support in the Senate either.

I was told by the blob that Mexico was going to pay for the wall. Why do you insist on calling the blob a liar?
The sure sign that someone is an idiot is that they think that whining about Mexico paying for the wall is a good argument.

have a nice day.

Just hoping someone who voted for the blob can be truthful. I know it’s too much to hope for.
just hoping people will stop having to insult each other at every opportunity as that is the leading cause of our continued hate.

i know it's too much to hope for.

The deep state is a conservative fantasy with no actual existence.

And even if they were real they would not be aiding terrorists.
if there is a "deep state" then you'd have to know their goals before knowing who they would and would not support.

our gov has created and supported terrorist groups for their own causes and that's what makes who's doing what in the middle east so ... frustrating. we help whoever helps our goals today. their politics is low on the priority list.
The very idea that they would bring terrorists here on purpose is ludicrous.
The Terrorist “Hands Off” List - Obama Allowing Known Terrorists Into US - Truth And Action
Come on man, you know you can't post this rwnj propaganda bullshit as if it was fact.

Try again .
Obama refugee vetting procedure enabled Iraqi terrorists to enter U.S.
Terrorist Training Camps in the US
There are 22 Islamic Jihad Training Camps in America ⋆ CRTXNews
State Sponsors of Terrorism (U.S. list) - Wikipedia
Thats the same kinda crap.

We need Actual Facts, not alternative ones.

seems to me that they couldn't negotiate so that's why it was shut down. why is reopening it going to change anything?

in any event, what i don't understand is back in 2006 hillary, obama and many on the left said yes, walls are needed. they just didn't want a LONG wall that stretched out in areas where it doesn't make sense. use drones and technology to also supplement this.

so why not go back to what they wanted in 2006 and say "we'll compromise and do this" - around 700-1000 miles of walls *and* technology THEN we follow up by working on DACA and why immigration got to be such a hassle next.

instead we've put ourselves in a collective position where we simply refuse anything but what we want, even if we don't want it but only NOW want it cause *THEY* DON'T want it. whatever it is.

Why do Amercans need to suffer to negotiate this?
They could open it up and set another deadline for a vote and negotiate in the interim.
nothing was done previously that led to the shut down to negotiate. it's a horrible way to bring someone to the table saying FUCK OFF AND DO IT OUR WAY OR WE DO NOTHING.

if they offer an intermediate plan and say "end the shutdown and we can start "here"" would be a better approach then FUCK YOU.

if there is a "deep state" then you'd have to know their goals before knowing who they would and would not support.

our gov has created and supported terrorist groups for their own causes and that's what makes who's doing what in the middle east so ... frustrating. we help whoever helps our goals today. their politics is low on the priority list.
The very idea that they would bring terrorists here on purpose is ludicrous.
The Terrorist “Hands Off” List - Obama Allowing Known Terrorists Into US - Truth And Action
Come on man, you know you can't post this rwnj propaganda bullshit as if it was fact.

Try again .
Obama refugee vetting procedure enabled Iraqi terrorists to enter U.S.
Terrorist Training Camps in the US
There are 22 Islamic Jihad Training Camps in America ⋆ CRTXNews
State Sponsors of Terrorism (U.S. list) - Wikipedia
Thats the same kinda crap.

We need Actual Facts, not alternative ones.
do we or do we not have terrorist camps in the US?
do we or do we not sponsor state terrorism in other countries? do you think these guys never come into the US?

please feel free to refute it with more than OH THAT'S CRAP or this is all really pointless.

have a nice day.

just hoping people will stop having to insult each other at every opportunity as that is the leading cause of our continued hate.

How’s it insulting? He said Mexico is going to pay for the wall. I’m asking when the check is getting here. If you guys find that uncomfortable…I don’t know what to tell you. You voted for him…perhaps you can tell us why you believed that nonsense.

One problem is Trump has never laid down a concise plan of what he wants border security to be and why

Specify which sections require solid wall, where fencing is needed and where electronic surveillance is preferred. Then provide costs

Instead, we get one size fits all......wall, wall, wall

Exactly right.
Trump has shutdown the govt to extract funding for secutrity that hasn't even been planned.

He has money already available that he hasn't used and has no plan to use.

The Dems want to know what the plan is.

have a nice day.

How’s it insulting? He said Mexico is going to pay for the wall. I’m asking when the check is getting here. If you guys find that uncomfortable…I don’t know what to tell you. You voted for him…perhaps you can tell us why you believed that nonsense.
if you don't see what im saying, odds are you never will and i'm better off moving on so you can "fat blob" people all you want and continue to wonder why you get argumentative responses back all the time.

One problem is Trump has never laid down a concise plan of what he wants border security to be and why

Specify which sections require solid wall, where fencing is needed and where electronic surveillance is preferred. Then provide costs

Exactly right.
Trump has shutdown the govt to extract funding for secutrity that hasn't even been planned.

how about you link us to where this money is he's not using.
no plan to use? please show where you found this "fact".
security not even planned? this is willfull ignorance as trump does have a plan. you may not like it but that doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Bait and switch...It's what they do.

Exactly right.

how about you link us to where this money is he's not using.
no plan to use? please show where you found this "fact".
security not even planned? this is willfull ignorance as trump does have a plan. you may not like it but that doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Analysis | Does it matter that Trump has only spent 6 percent of the ‘wall’ money?

Did president Bush usurp congress' s constitutional power by shutting down the gov't in 2006?
Didn't The One usurp congress' power by enacting DACA by executive fiat?

A little late to start complaining now.

Concise plans cost money, which Congress hasn't approved yet. Once again, the anti-wall douchebags are making demands that are impossible to comply with.

When it is built.

ice, you don't get it, it would mean a victory for the president and the last thing any anti american leftist wants is a victory for america through Trump. they'd rather see us all die than give that victory to him. the last thing. anyone who doesn't know that is just a stupid fk.

ice, you don't get it, it would mean a victory for the president and the last thing any anti american leftist wants is a victory for america through Trump. they'd rather see us all die than give that victory to him. the last thing. anyone who doesn't know that is just a stupid fk.
well i disagree. i get it.

i just hate it and don't want to see us continue in that mindset. i don't view it as conducive to progress as a nation and i certainly don't see it as a way to heal the divide we've all created in the last decade, or more.

i see the right rather die than give into a "snowflake" too.

when you take your dogs out of the race, you see a completely different picture.

i just hate it and don't want to see us continue in that mindset. i don't view it as conducive to progress as a nation and i certainly don't see it as a way to heal the divide we've all created in the last decade, or more.

when you take your dogs out of the race, you see a completely different picture.
dude, have you followed politics over the years? Geaorge Bush made an agreement with the left, Reagan made agreements with the left, George H. W. Bush made agreements with the left. Now, name one time the dems made an agreement with the right? I'll wait. Can't make this shit up. the left has never negotiated EVER, FKING NEVER!!! Now that I've educated you on the politics of the US, understand this, no matter what you think doesn't matter to a leftist. they'd rather see you die than help. Shit man sanctuary cities is the best example of how they hate americans. if you are that blind to accept that, I can't help you.

dude, have you followed politics over the years? Geaorge Bush made an agreement with the left, Reagan made agreements with the left, George H. W. Bush made agreements with the left. Now, name one time the dems made an agreement with the right? I'll wait. Can't make this shit up. the left has never negotiated EVER, FKING NEVER!!! Now that I've educated you on the politics of the US, understand this, no matter what you think doesn't matter to a leftist. they'd rather see you die than help. Shit man sanctuary cities is the best example of how they hate americans. if you are that blind to accept that, I can't help you.
now that you've educated me?

congrats. you just became a dumbass to me.

and you're the one that thinks a leftist will negotiate. I'd say, you are the dumbass. I see you didn't bother to present a leftist negotiation link.

and you're the one that thinks a leftist will negotiate. I'd say, you are the dumbass. I see you didn't bother to present a leftist negotiation link.
have a nice day.

Forum List

Back