No Mow May

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, you should avoid Texas. It's horrible. Nothing like Detroit.
violent crimes in Texas in 2020, 446 for every 100,000 people

There were 478 violent crimes for every 100,000 people in Michigan in 2020

Most of our violent crimes are in Detroit. Detroit is a city. Texas is a state. Compare Michigan to texas Texas is just as bad. Almost. Why? Haven’t you solved crime in Texas? Trump promised to so just do what he says you should do. States rights. Build a wall.

Texas doesnt have enough water for everyone to grow water and mow grass. This is a nice Texas home

View attachment 651926

You know, I lived in the TX Panhandle (Amarillo) for over 20 years, and it was always flat, brown and windy. Now that I've moved to SC (just north of Columbia), I'm still amazed at how green everything is. I also like the rolling hills and the fact that they consider a windy day to be something with 10 to 15 mph winds (which was actually a calm day in Amarillo, I've seen winds there that were 60 to 70 mph on some days). Can't say that I miss the environment over there all that much, but I do miss some of my friends.

You know, I lived in the TX Panhandle (Amarillo) for over 20 years, and it was always flat, brown and windy. Now that I've moved to SC (just north of Columbia), I'm still amazed at how green everything is. I also like the rolling hills and the fact that they consider a windy day to be something with 10 to 15 mph winds (which was actually a calm day in Amarillo, I've seen winds there that were 60 to 70 mph on some days). Can't say that I miss the environment over there all that much, but I do miss some of my friends.
I walk my dog in the woods. It’s so green. I wish our yards were all natural wildlife. Whatever grows grows. Maybe you use a weed wacker to clear the part of your backyard you actually use. Maybe a fire pit.

Ive seen nice communities that do this but they also have grass, that they mow. It’s never completely wild.

What people would do if gas were too expensive. And water too scarce.

violent crimes in Texas in 2020, 446 for every 100,000 people

There were 478 violent crimes for every 100,000 people in Michigan in 2020

Most of our violent crimes are in Detroit. Detroit is a city. Texas is a state. Compare Michigan to texas Texas is just as bad. Almost. Why? Haven’t you solved crime in Texas? Trump promised to so just do what he says you should do. States rights. Build a wall.
I thought you said Detroit was nice.

What is No Mow May? It encourages anyone with a yard to not mow their lawns throughout the month to protect pollinator habitats.
Can't do that. I live in wild fire country. Gotta keep the weeds down.

You having no interest in coming to Texas says otherwise.
Actually this place looks nice

No cutting grass here. Juno, Val Verde, Tx?

50 acres $90k.?

Actually this place looks nice

No cutting grass here. Juno, Val Verde, Tx?

50 acres $90k.?
It's not. Don't even think about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back