The cause of global cooling is a global water radiator

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
It's very simple. How did I not guess before.

Water during circulation in the atmosphere simply removes heat to the ocean.

It is elementary, as any refrigerator works.

It turns out that there is more moisture in the atmosphere, and it circulates faster.

It's very simple. How did I not guess before.

Water during circulation in the atmosphere simply removes heat to the ocean.

It is elementary, as any refrigerator works.

It turns out that there is more moisture in the atmosphere, and it circulates faster.
Warmer oceans increases water vapor that increases greenhouse effect, release more methane to multiply warming & melting of ice to increase sea levels.

Here in Missouri it seems the increased clouds reflect sunlight during hot summer sun, but hold heat during night. The west is burning up.

Global warming greatly benefits big oil exporters Canada & Russia with increased farm land & less freezing during winters. Other areas of the earth will burn or flood.

• Banned
Warmer oceans increases water vapor that increases greenhouse effect, release more methane to multiply warming & melting of ice to increase sea levels.

Here in Missouri it seems the increased clouds reflect sunlight during hot summer sun, but hold heat during night. The west is burning up.

Global warming greatly benefits big oil exporters Canada & Russia with increased farm land & less freezing during winters. Other areas of the earth will burn or flood.
If that were the case, your refrigerator compartment would be heating up instead of cooling down.

The ocean just steals our heat, that's the whole point of this process.

We've always called it Mother Natures Air Conditioner down in Hurricane country. Of course after it goes by it's hot as hell though.

If that were the case, your refrigerator compartment would be heating up instead of cooling down.

The ocean just steals our heat, that's the whole point of this process.
I have to assume you're not being serious here. As everyone knows, the heat from the sun collects in things that are colored red. The redder they are, the more heat they can hold. Humans have been trending towards red in fashion and house painting and it has led to global warming. Simple - and simple to fix. We all need to buy light blue shirts.

• Banned
It is possible that the Global cooling is caused by the fact that the amount of water increases. Water is constantly produced during the respiratory processes of the biosphere.

It is possible that the Global cooling is caused by the fact that the amount of water increases. Water is constantly produced during the respiratory processes of the biosphere.
Where and how is water produced by the biosphere?

Surely you're aware that you cannot create water out of whole cloth. It would violate conservation of matter. And the Krebs Cycle does lots of things but, as the name implies, it's a CYCLE. If water is being created from hydrogen and oxygen in there somewhere, I'm pretty sure it also takes it apart somewhere else. If I've spoiled your fun, perhaps you shouldn't have tried to tell me you were being serious.

Surely you're aware that you cannot create water out of whole cloth. It would violate conservation of matter. And the Krebs Cycle does lots of things but, as the name implies, it's a CYCLE. If water is being created from hydrogen and oxygen in there somewhere, I'm pretty sure it also takes it apart somewhere else. If I've spoiled your fun, perhaps you shouldn't have tried to tell me you were being serious.

It's not really a cycle. "Cycle" there is one stage, it would be correct to call the phase of the decay of one molecule of acetyl-СoA, and not a cycle. The Krebs cycle consists of eight consecutive reactions. As a result of a complete turn of the cycle, one molecule of acetyl-CoA reacts to the synthesis of water and carbon dioxide Water and CO are end products

Crick doesn't know that water is a by-product of combustion ...
C6H12O6 + 6 O2 --> 6 CO2 + 6 H2O ...
So he's not a troll, he honestly believes what he posts ...

The OP is on the right track ... water vapor is one of the dominate factors determining both climate and weather energetics ... among water's many many exotic properties is her very high heat capacity, and extremely high latent heat of vaporization ... I think this is the most frequent meteorology mistake in these discussions ...

Deserts are dry ... and that causes them to be hot ... not the other way around ... oceans are wet ... and that causes them to be cool ...

It's not really a cycle. "Cycle" there is one stage, it would be correct to call the phase of the decay of one molecule of acetyl-СoA, and not a cycle. The Krebs cycle consists of eight consecutive reactions. As a result of a complete turn of the cycle, one molecule of acetyl-CoA reacts to the synthesis of water and carbon dioxide Water and CO are end products
And you believe enough water results to affect the level of water in the Earth's atmosphere? Would you care to explain what has changed with regard to the Krebs cycle in the last 100 years that would cause the observed warming? There was life before the Industrial Revolution.

And you believe enough water results to affect the level of water in the Earth's atmosphere? Would you care to explain what has changed with regard to the Krebs cycle in the last 100 years that would cause the observed warming? There was life before the Industrial Revolution.

100 years? ... human population quadrupled in that time ... that's a hell of a lot of respiration ... plus the ants, they respirate too ... even algae respirate ... I'm surprised you know less about biology than engineering ... have you gotten as far as High School Health class? ... you need to learn where babies come from in a hurry, young lady ...

Forum List

Back