No Mow May

Status
Not open for further replies.
There you go again doubting the scientists and our educational system. What's next are you going to attack our media and government? You don't trust anyone except right wing media it seems.

We have a serious problem.

World-wide, pollinator populations are shrinking. Several overlapping factors contribute to this disturbing global trend, including habitat fragmentation, pesticide use, climate change, and the spread of emergent pathogens, parasites and predators.

Or we can listen to right wing conservative Republican Americans who seem be be out of their minds.

Lol...nobody cares about the things you care about.

Btw...about those Republicans "out of their minds"....

November 5 short months away. Not to early to get out and stock up on some Hotel Bar Unsalted...you're not gonna want to be forced to stand for Thanksgiving dinner.
The holidays are gonna suck for progressives this year :bye1: :bye1:

People who spend alot of time perfecting their lawns are generally insecure and unfriendly, not to mention unstable.
So true. I have a perfect example. This new guy moves into my condos. My dog walks on the grass in front of his place. He told me he didn’t want us there. I told him to fuck off its public grass. You’re new ive been living here 20 years. Bla bla bla. You should see how nice his deck area is. Green thumb.

Long story short is he is a total asshole and really cares about his lawn. I remember he was fortifying his garage because we were getting a new road so all garages had to stay open a crack. He said he was worried some blm people will be working in the crew. In other words he’s a racist white male trumpster Asshole

One thing you could do is plant big oak trees in you backyard and in years to come your grass will be shaded and not need so much watering and ultimately less mowing. Or you’ll get a battery automatic lawnmower so you don’t have to do anything. Just set it and forget it.

You made better arguments than your article. Nice job.
I actually have two large white oaks in my yard. Also some maple and ash.
Oaks in yard.JPG

I thought you said Detroit was nice.
I met a nice white couple in their 20s or 30s who were visiting my lake for the holiday weekend. They live and work in Detroit. I told them how we ride our Ebikes in the city and how people like you just don’t understand.

Whats weird to me is Texas is even close to Michigan, considering we have Detroit, flint, saginaw and a few other high crime cities in michigan. Take Detroit out Texas is worse. Why? I always assumed Texas was the best red state in the Union. Aside from Florida which isn’t really red. It’s rigged. Republicans put the red in RiggED

I met a nice white couple in their 20s or 30s who were visiting my lake for the holiday weekend. They live and work in Detroit. I told them how we ride our Ebikes in the city and how people like you just don’t understand.

Whats weird to me is Texas is even close to Michigan, considering we have Detroit, flint, saginaw and a few other high crime cities in michigan. Take Detroit out Texas is worse. Why? I always assumed Texas was the best red state in the Union. Aside from Florida which isn’t really red. It’s rigged. Republicans put the red in RiggED
You'll have to take all that back if the state turns blue. :lol:

No Mow May isn't about sav8ng gas and oil. It's about pollination, food and habitat for all the small critters coming out of winter

Like Georgia and Arizona? Actually, I think Georgia is rigged now. They’ll do better next time.
I think Raphael Warnock is going to beat Herscel Walker and Stacy Abrams is going to beat Brian Kemp and Georgia will be as blue as blue can be. And perhaps they will make No Mow May official. Georgia has good weather and flora to make use of it.

I would love to have a yard like this that you don't have to cut the grass.

View attachment 647729

Yale University has estimated that the United States uses more than 600 million gallons of gas to mow and trim lawns each year

At $6 a gallon? Are you rich? Do the math. And if you can afford to waste money like that, don't complain about inflation.

Go with a natural lawn, save the planet, and some money. Or don't.
looks like they still cut grass in that photo. so stupid as always

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back