No Mow May

Status
Not open for further replies.
The point was, I think, that if Biden flooding the economy with money for everyone caused inflation, why didn't tax breaks for everyone?

If raising minimum wage causes inflation, why didn't tax breaks to everyone?

I bet Trump's tax breaks did cause inflation. They must have.

Tax breaks encourage production. Increased production reduces inflation.

How so? Got a quote or did you just violate the rules?
People call the city on him when he doesn't cut his grass. You said me calling the po po on someone for cutting their grass is fascist. So it should go without saying that calling the cops on him for not cutting his grass is fascist too.

God you sure are dumb.

Try to keep up. I know you're dull.

People call the city on him when he doesn't cut his grass. You said me calling the po po on someone for cutting their grass is fascist. So it should go without saying that calling the cops on him for not cutting his grass is fascist too.

God you sure are dumb.

but you said mandate not cutting your grass,, that is also fascist,,

I tried that but people keep calling the city on me,,
See? Calling the city on you because you were trying to participate in No Mow May is Fascist. So the Republicans who called the city on you are fascists. Correct? Just remember you have actual Republican fascists in your city.

So don't worry about liberal fascists who would call the police on you if you did water or cut your grass. All they are doing is replacing the conservative Republican fascists you are dealing with now.

And with my fascists, you'll save the planet. Sometimes as a government you have to pass laws that people need to follow like don't water your grass or wear a mask in a public place.

See? Calling the city on you because you were trying to participate in No Mow May is Fascist. So the Republicans who called the city on you are fascists. Correct? Just remember you have actual Republican fascists in your city.

So don't worry about liberal fascists who would call the police on you if you did water or cut your grass. All they are doing is replacing the conservative Republican fascists you are dealing with now.

And with my fascists, you'll save the planet. Sometimes as a government you have to pass laws that people need to follow like don't water your grass or wear a mask in a public place.
I live in a democrat area,,,

and you are promoting a fascist action,,

but then again,,

God you sure are dumb.

Nope never did that, you lied

but then again,,

Trump told chief of staff Hitler ‘did a lot of good things.​

Donald Trump insisted to his then chief of staff, John Kelly: “Well, Hitler did a lot of good things.”

Kelly “told the president that he was wrong, but Trump was undeterred”, emphasizing German economic recovery under Hitler during the 1930s.

This was back when Trump called US soldiers who died in the war “losers” and “suckers”.

Kelly said Trump was “the most flawed person I have ever met in my life”.

Donald Trump insisted to his then chief of staff, John Kelly: “Well, Hitler did a lot of good things.”

Kelly “told the president that he was wrong, but Trump was undeterred”, emphasizing German economic recovery under Hitler during the 1930s.

This was back when Trump called US soldiers who died in the war “losers” and “suckers”.

its funny and sad you cultist believe what ever youre told,,,

unlike bidens doing here he didnt come out as a nazi with advertising,,

its funny and sad you cultist believe what ever youre told,,,

unlike bidens doing here he didnt come out as a nazi with advertising,,
Let's ask Germany who is more like Hitler. Biden or Trump. They would know right?

In 2017, in the aftermath of a neo-Nazi march in Virginia which earned supportive remarks from Trump, the German magazine Stern used on its cover an illustration of Trump giving a Nazi salute while wrapped in the US flag. Its headline: “Sein Kampf” – his struggle.

Let's ask Germany who is more like Hitler. Biden or Trump. They would know right?

In 2017, in the aftermath of a neo-Nazi march in Virginia which earned supportive remarks from Trump, the German magazine Stern used on its cover an illustration of Trump giving a Nazi salute while wrapped in the US flag. Its headline: “Sein Kampf” – his struggle.
so youre listening to what other people say instead of what joes inner circle is calling him,,,

thats called being in a cult,,

more TDS

what did trump try to take away from amercians?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back