No Mow May

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the environmentalists concern for grass and trees, and wildlife, comes from their college campuses. On any college campus, you usually see two kinds of trees: Little spindly trees held up by posts and wires, and grand majestic trees, whose drooping branches are propped up. The small trees never seem to thrive, even if the college has whole departments of professors dedicated to biology and agriculture. They are replaced every few years, much to the tax-funded profit of the landscaping companies that keep planting trees that mysteriously die.

This leads the students to believe that trees are scarce, fragile, and in danger. Next time dad drives them home for summer break, they should pull their heads out of their devices and look around. Trees cover the Earth in great abundance. They are ubiquitous, and robust. If an object fell out of the sky randomly, it would hit water most likely, but after that, a tree.
Such ignorance. Too many people. We consume too much. A virus

Inflation doesn't seem to be hurting you guys that bad.

Everyone is hurt by Bidenflation.

What is 600 million x $5?

Much less costly than Bidenflation.
Not everyone. Of the people who quit and got new jobs 60% make more even after inflation. Less than 50% of people who stayed put got bumps.

Did you hear about the great resignation? Lots of jobs available. Go get a better one.

Did you see the jobs numbers? 500k jobs?

Its not about just me. I can’t fix this alone. It has to be all of us. Nevada has the right idea.

A new Nevada law bans all non-functional grass as it seeks to conserve water amid a 22-year-long drought.

So if I lived in Nevada my answer would be no.
So none of your vehicles, your boat or toys use gas. Pretty impressive and I am Nevada appreciates you.

Not everyone. Of the people who quit and got new jobs 60% make more even after inflation. Less than 50% of people who stayed put got bumps.

Did you hear about the great resignation? Lots of jobs available. Go get a better one.

Of the people who quit and got new jobs 60% make more even after inflation.

40% of the people who got new jobs make less after inflation? That's awful!

Can you link your 60% stat?

One day they may say any new boats added to the lake have to be e boats. I’d vote yes to that.
Can’t answer my question?

so let me get this straigh, it’s okay for you to burn fuel but you would be okay with others not burning fuel?

Can you link your 60% stat?
I heard it on npr. I’ll find it.

I also found this.

Of those who changed jobs, one-third said they took a pay cut in exchange for better work-life balance.

Theres a lot of the 40% Youre worrying about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back