No Money In Truth

Dajjal,
What. And get banned?

I've been speaking the truth for a long time and I haven't had any problems.
That is likely because what you think of as the truth is actually lies. Or is irrelevant.

No. It's because I realized a long time ago that you don't have to be a dick to tell the truth..
You have to be a dick to tell the truth. Because to most of society, lies are the truth. Also, consider this. I have heard knowledgable people say that the earth can't sustainably support the number of people that it has. But every day the population of the earth goes up by about 228,000 people. Then take into account that the population of Whites isn't rising. In some places, it may even be going down a little.

Obviously, to solve the overpopulation problem, it is non-whites who must have the number of children they are allowed to have be limited. Though to do so would be "racist." No doubt you would consider being racist as being a dick. So what you realized a long tome ago you need to reconsider.

We don't have an over population problem so no you don't need to be racist or a dick to solve a nonexistent problem.

If anything, we should probably be having more children if we can.

Shadowlands: Stockbrokers

People who do not believe in ethics or morality are often times nihilists or absurdists who prefer to believe in a universe governed by free will rather than etiquette.

However, our modern world of capitalism-gauged networking (i.e., European Union) demands a certain degree of respect towards social contracts.

The modern daredevil is the capital tycoon, the Internet savant, the street king, etc.

In such a world, we celebrate fantasy avatars such as Daredevil (Marvel Comics), a daring vigilante.

In other words, it seems that the modern world is affected by perceptions of traffic and profit, and etiquette exists somewhere in the shadows of ambition.

I like thinking about shadow puppets to make myself feel better. They're an atheistic version of angels.

:afro:

Shadow Puppets

poster.jpg

Dajjal,
What. And get banned?

I've been speaking the truth for a long time and I haven't had any problems.
That is likely because what you think of as the truth is actually lies. Or is irrelevant.

No. It's because I realized a long time ago that you don't have to be a dick to tell the truth..
You have to be a dick to tell the truth. Because to most of society, lies are the truth. Also, consider this. I have heard knowledgable people say that the earth can't sustainably support the number of people that it has. But every day the population of the earth goes up by about 228,000 people. Then take into account that the population of Whites isn't rising. In some places, it may even be going down a little.

Obviously, to solve the overpopulation problem, it is non-whites who must have the number of children they are allowed to have be limited. Though to do so would be "racist." No doubt you would consider being racist as being a dick. So what you realized a long tome ago you need to reconsider.

We don't have an over population problem so no you don't need to be racist or a dick to solve a nonexistent problem.

If anything, we should probably be having more children if we can.
I have heard many people say some pretty stupid things. What you say ranks right up there with the stupidest.

Shadowlands: Stockbrokers

People who do not believe in ethics or morality are often times nihilists or absurdists who prefer to believe in a universe governed by free will rather than etiquette.

However, our modern world of capitalism-gauged networking (i.e., European Union) demands a certain degree of respect towards social contracts.

The modern daredevil is the capital tycoon, the Internet savant, the street king, etc.

In such a world, we celebrate fantasy avatars such as Daredevil (Marvel Comics), a daring vigilante.

In other words, it seems that the modern world is affected by perceptions of traffic and profit, and etiquette exists somewhere in the shadows of ambition.

I like thinking about shadow puppets to make myself feel better. They're an atheistic version of angels.

:afro:

Shadow Puppets

View attachment 54560
Abishai100,
You seem to have a talent for saying a lot without saying anything at all.

Forum List

Back