No Money In Truth

freemind

Nov 6, 2015
I have spoken the truth to many people. But mostly all I received was an endless amount of shit. What can be done with people who actually prefer to be unethical.

They have to face the consequences of their lies.

It takes humility to look at the truth about yourself. People are too proud and that leads to destruction because we can't face the truth.

• Banned
Unfortunately, I have to face the consequences of their lies. Another of the problems with humans was shown by a study they showed on TV once. They did a test on young children and found that most of them were willing to take less of something they valued as long as it meant that some other child would receive nothing at all. It must be a status thing. But in too many ways to go into, your capitalist society plays up to that shortcoming of humanity. It's no wonder things are so screwed up.

Dajjal,
What. And get banned?
Pick your words carefully and you will not get banned.
Dajjal,
No matter what you say, somebody will find it offensive. If you are offensive, you will get banned. That's how that works.

There is some freedom of speech here. If you have something radical to say you could start a thread on the Flame zone, or in the bad lands, rather than the religion forum, which is moderated.

Dajjal,
What. And get banned?
Dajjal,
No matter what you say, somebody will find it offensive. If you are offensive, you will get banned. That's how that works.

There is some freedom of speech here. If you have something radical to say you could start a thread on the Flame zone, or in the bad lands, rather than the religion forum, which is moderated.
Dajjal,
"Some" freedom of speech is the same as none at all. Next, I have a couple radical things to tell you. First, being White matters. Secondly, White people have a right to exist. Persuing that will probably get me banned. One forum banned me and told me that I would be better off at stormfront. But I did join stormfront long enough to start one thread. Then they banned me. I was also banned at VNN. The reason I was banned at both if those olaces is because I have no doubt they are secretly run bu Jews to keep track of those who are against them. And I made too much sense. The Jews control everything people think. Including here. If I was to choose my words as carefully as you suggested, I may as well say nothing at all.

I have spoken the truth to many people. But mostly all I received was an endless amount of shit. What can be done with people who actually prefer to be unethical.

Started a text file a while back of my fave quotations. It's gotten kinda large but many are about truth:

"There was truth and there was untruth, and if you clung to the truth even against the whole world, you were not mad." - George Orwell (1984)

"We are all capable of believing things which we know to be untrue, and then, when we are finally proved wrong, impudently twisting the facts so as to show that we were right." - George Orwell

"If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything." - Samuel Clemens

"I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you." - Friedrich Nietzsche

"If you do not tell the truth about yourself you cannot tell it about other people." - Virginia Woolf

"I have a higher and grander standard of principle than George Washington. He could not lie; I can, but I won't." - Samuel Clemens

"If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed." Joseph Goebbels

"The truth is always an insult or a joke, lies are generally tastier. We love them. The nature of lies is to please. Truth has no concern for anyones comfort" - Arturo Binewski

"Oh, what a tangled web we weave...when first we practice to deceive." - Walter Scott (Marmion)

"There are few reasons for telling the truth, but for lying the number is infinite." - Carlos Ruiz Zafon (The Shadow of the Wind)

"Anything is better than lies and deceit!" - Leo Tolstoy (Anna Karenina)

"Anger at lies lasts forever. Anger at truth can't last." - Greg Evans Especially relevant for you OP.

"When it comes to controlling human beings there is no better instrument than lies. Because, you see, humans live by beliefs. And beliefs can be manipulated. The power to manipulate beliefs is the only thing that counts." - Michael Ende (The Neverending Story)

"Things come apart so easily when they have been held together with lies." - Dorothy Allison (Bastard Out of Carolina)

"For Sabina, living in truth, lying neither to ourselves nor to others, was possible only away from the public: the moment someone keeps an eye on what we do, we involuntarily make allowances for that eye, and nothing we do is truthful. Having a public, keeping a public in mind, means living in lies." - Milan Kundera (The Unbearable Lightness of Being)

"The truth is messy. It's raw and uncomfortable. You can't blame people for preferring lies." - Holly Black (Red Glove)

"What happens to people living in a society where everyone in power is lying, stealing, cheating and killing, and in our hearts we all know this, but the consequences of facing all these lies are so monstrous, we keep on hoping that maybe the corporate government administration and media are on the level with us this time.
Americans remind me of survivors of domestic abuse.
This is always the hope that this is the very, very, very last time one's ribs get re-broken again. " - Inga Muscio (****: A Declaration of Independence)

"The truth may be out there, but the lies are inside your head." - Terry Pratchett

"The men the American people admire most extravagantly are the most daring liars; the men they detest most violently are those who try to tell them the truth. " - H.L. Mencken

"Because everybody lies. It's part of living in society. Don't get me wrong-I think it's necessary. The last thing anyone wants is to live in a society where total honesty prevails. Can you imagine the conversations? You're short and fat, one person might say, and the other might answer, I know. But you smell bad. It just wouldn't work. So people lie by omission all the time. People will tell you most of the story...and I've learned that the part they neglect to tell you is often the most important part. People hide the truth because they're afraid." - Nicholas Sparks (Safe Haven)

"The Devil hath power To assume a pleasing shape." - William Shakespeare (Hamlet)

"A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes." - Mark Twain

"The truth will set you free, but first it will pi$$ you off." - Gloria Steinem

"A thing is not necessarily true because a man dies for it." - Oscar Wilde

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth." - Oscar Wilde

"In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Started a text file a while back of my fave quotations. It's gotten kinda large but many are about truth:

"There was truth and there was untruth, and if you clung to the truth even against the whole world, you were not mad." - George Orwell (1984)

"We are all capable of believing things which we know to be untrue, and then, when we are finally proved wrong, impudently twisting the facts so as to show that we were right." - George Orwell

"If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything." - Samuel Clemens

"I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you." - Friedrich Nietzsche

"If you do not tell the truth about yourself you cannot tell it about other people." - Virginia Woolf

"I have a higher and grander standard of principle than George Washington. He could not lie; I can, but I won't." - Samuel Clemens

"If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed." Joseph Goebbels

"The truth is always an insult or a joke, lies are generally tastier. We love them. The nature of lies is to please. Truth has no concern for anyones comfort" - Arturo Binewski

"Oh, what a tangled web we weave...when first we practice to deceive." - Walter Scott (Marmion)

"There are few reasons for telling the truth, but for lying the number is infinite." - Carlos Ruiz Zafon (The Shadow of the Wind)

"Anything is better than lies and deceit!" - Leo Tolstoy (Anna Karenina)

"Anger at lies lasts forever. Anger at truth can't last." - Greg Evans Especially relevant for you OP.

"When it comes to controlling human beings there is no better instrument than lies. Because, you see, humans live by beliefs. And beliefs can be manipulated. The power to manipulate beliefs is the only thing that counts." - Michael Ende (The Neverending Story)

"Things come apart so easily when they have been held together with lies." - Dorothy Allison (Bastard Out of Carolina)

"For Sabina, living in truth, lying neither to ourselves nor to others, was possible only away from the public: the moment someone keeps an eye on what we do, we involuntarily make allowances for that eye, and nothing we do is truthful. Having a public, keeping a public in mind, means living in lies." - Milan Kundera (The Unbearable Lightness of Being)

"The truth is messy. It's raw and uncomfortable. You can't blame people for preferring lies." - Holly Black (Red Glove)

"What happens to people living in a society where everyone in power is lying, stealing, cheating and killing, and in our hearts we all know this, but the consequences of facing all these lies are so monstrous, we keep on hoping that maybe the corporate government administration and media are on the level with us this time.
Americans remind me of survivors of domestic abuse.
This is always the hope that this is the very, very, very last time one's ribs get re-broken again. " - Inga Muscio (****: A Declaration of Independence)

"The truth may be out there, but the lies are inside your head." - Terry Pratchett

"The men the American people admire most extravagantly are the most daring liars; the men they detest most violently are those who try to tell them the truth. " - H.L. Mencken

"Because everybody lies. It's part of living in society. Don't get me wrong-I think it's necessary. The last thing anyone wants is to live in a society where total honesty prevails. Can you imagine the conversations? You're short and fat, one person might say, and the other might answer, I know. But you smell bad. It just wouldn't work. So people lie by omission all the time. People will tell you most of the story...and I've learned that the part they neglect to tell you is often the most important part. People hide the truth because they're afraid." - Nicholas Sparks (Safe Haven)

"The Devil hath power To assume a pleasing shape." - William Shakespeare (Hamlet)

"A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes." - Mark Twain

"The truth will set you free, but first it will pi$$ you off." - Gloria Steinem

"A thing is not necessarily true because a man dies for it." - Oscar Wilde

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth." - Oscar Wilde

"In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act." - George Orwell
Delta4Embassy,
We live in a world where people will actually pay good money to be lied to.

Delta4Embassy,

Of course. Have you seen "The Invention of Lying?" A world with complete honesty would never work.

Dajjal,
What. And get banned?
Dajjal,

Dajjal,
"Some" freedom of speech is the same as none at all. Next, I have a couple radical things to tell you. First, being White matters. Secondly, White people have a right to exist. Persuing that will probably get me banned. One forum banned me and told me that I would be better off at stormfront. But I did join stormfront long enough to start one thread. Then they banned me. I was also banned at VNN. The reason I was banned at both if those olaces is because I have no doubt they are secretly run bu Jews to keep track of those who are against them. And I made too much sense. The Jews control everything people think. Including here. If I was to choose my words as carefully as you suggested, I may as well say nothing at all.

I see what you mean. Getting banned may be your destiny. But you might get away with more if you post in the badlands rather than the religion and ethics forum.

Last edited:
Delta4Embassy,

Of course. Have you seen "The Invention of Lying?" A world with complete honesty would never work.
D4E,
Did you ever see the old Star Trek episode where they went to a planet where the society was built around being tommy gun carrying gangesters? I would bet that they would say that honesty would never work too. You couldn't say that a totally honest society would never work. Because you've never experienced one. It is unreasonable to expect a totally lie free society. But that doesn't mean that we should be living as we are at the other extreme.

Dajjal,
What. And get banned?

I've been speaking the truth for a long time and I haven't had any problems.
That is likely because what you think of as the truth is actually lies. Or is irrelevant.

No. It's because I realized a long time ago that you don't have to be a dick to tell the truth..
You have to be a dick to tell the truth. Because to most of society, lies are the truth. Also, consider this. I have heard knowledgable people say that the earth can't sustainably support the number of people that it has. But every day the population of the earth goes up by about 228,000 people. Then take into account that the population of Whites isn't rising. In some places, it may even be going down a little.

Obviously, to solve the overpopulation problem, it is non-whites who must have the number of children they are allowed to have be limited. Though to do so would be "racist." No doubt you would consider being racist as being a dick. So what you realized a long tome ago you need to reconsider.

Dajjal,
What. And get banned?
Dajjal,
So...

Don't be offensive.
AVG-JOE,
If you aren't offensive, nobody will take you seriously. For example, if you said to an illegal mexican invader politely, "You shouldn't be in this country." He probably wouldn't care what you said. But if you yelled at them and said, "You ugly stupid fucking spicks need to go back to the shithole your kind made a shithole!!!" That would give them a little better incentive to leave. And they need to leave.

It's not that hard.

Forum List

Back