NO, I Wont Renounce the Idea of QAnon Either

I dont know everything they stand for, but you guys made this the issue. If they work against this, I stand with them

View attachment 403558
I don't like or approve of them. Those people are nuts. More conspiracy nuts.
1603048522104.png

i honestly don't know much about qanon other than the left demonizes them. and anyone NOT them. anyone that calls them on their bullshit is subject to a whole lot more of their bullshit.

that said, if the left can say antifa is just a group you can't do much about 'em, how is qanon any less/different? you can't keep giving one side all the freedoms you refuse to give another. it's why the left is dying so damn hard and refuses to admit it.

I dont know everything they stand for, but you guys made this the issue. If they work against this, I stand with them

View attachment 403558
View attachment 403562

In general nobody pays attention to Conspiracy Theorists and so the Left's fixation on QAnon is very strange.
Except for the pres and I find that strange. It is like any common sense things that are brought up with disapproval of the masses, he supports outright or at least refuses to disapprove out of some bizarre principle. I hope nobody tells him we do not approve of playing Russian Roulette, as I would not want him injured to prove that common wisdom is full of crap.

View attachment 403558
View attachment 403562

In general nobody pays attention to Conspiracy Theorists and so the Left's fixation on QAnon is very strange.

The reason for the left's obsession with QAnon is this: Thanks to QAnon, the leftist Democrats have been exposed for the violent, racist hateful pedophiles they really are.

The Democrats are either in denial mode as some are, or are in full-blown damage control as a result of information QAnon has released about them.

It's very similar to the way CNN, MSNBC, and other networks give 24/7 full coverage to everything Donald Trump says or does: They are obsessed with him, to the point of it being a sickness. He lives in their heads rent-free, just as concepts like "QAnon", "White Supremacists", "Russian Collusion", or the "Vast Right-Wing Conspiracy" lives in their heads rent free.

Those are their Bogeymen.

Same here. I don't a crap who or what QAnon is. Any enemy of my enemy is my friend.
Flawed logic..the enemy of your enemy..may also be YOUR enemy. But. to be truthful, figure at least half of the regulars here are either Q or Q sympathizers--Trumpism and QAnon are like ham and eggs..they go together.

Don't care. Even if someone said the only reason Trump won in 2016, was because of the Russians, I don't care.

At this point in time, I'd still rather side up with those ham-fisted vodka-swilling beet-eating bastards before I would any leftist Democrat.

The American left and the Democrat Party has done more damage to my country, than any Russian could imagine. Russians aren't burning down my cities, denigrating my law-enforcement agencies, murdering my country's unborn children, infringing on my basic constitutional rights, or plotting an overthrow of my President.

It's you people who are doing that.

Same here. I don't a crap who or what QAnon is. Any enemy of my enemy is my friend.
Flawed logic..the enemy of your enemy..may also be YOUR enemy. But. to be truthful, figure at least half of the regulars here are either Q or Q sympathizers--Trumpism and QAnon are like ham and eggs..they go together.
Translation:

half the posters here are for trump and against pedophilia

View attachment 403558
Like Trump I don't know shit about them and quite frankly I don't care.

We have REAL issues to address rather than this recreational outrage bullshit the left is manufacturing

I also don't know a great deal about QAnon, but the Democrats are fixated on them/it and they say QAnon is a Conspiracy Theory yet they don't fixate on Flat Earthers or other Conspiracy Theorists and so to me their fixation on QAnon is weird.

I agree there are real issues that are more important, real issues that the Democrats don't want to focus on.

View attachment 403558
Like Trump I don't know shit about them and quite frankly I don't care.

We have REAL issues to address rather than this recreational outrage bullshit the left is manufacturing

These conspiracy theories are dangerous. Remember "Pizzagate" and what happened as a result of that ridiculous conspiracy theory? Trump giving them a wink and a nod emboldens them.

View attachment 403558
View attachment 403562

GFY
Awwww, don't feel bad. Maybe they just had the particular pizza parlor location wrong. You'll find the right one with the pervs, sooner or later. Don't give up hope. You've got to believe. Like in Peter Pan. You've got to believe. :abgg2q.jpg:

Translation:

half the posters here are for trump and against pedophilia
Nope..and you pieces of shit that keep equating pedophilia with anyone who disagrees with Trump are among some of the most ignorant I've ever read. You should be ashamed for your ignorance. I know..instead, you're proud...of being stupid.

Translation...If you are onboard with Q..You'd like it to be about pedophilia..because that's what the doggie whistle told you guys. But Q is about any number of things that have been proven to be untrue.

Pedophilia has nothing to do with political party or position. If you think different..you are the problem.

Q-anon is just Nazism rebranded.

The Nazis made up stories of how their elitist enemies all murdered children in secret Satanic cermonies and drank their blood to gain power, while betraying the common folk and the nation.

The Q-anon cult says _exactly_ the same thing.

Go deeper into Q propaganda, and they don't even try to hide their rabid anti-semitism. The only difference is the Q crowd has announced it's not just jews who are all satanic child killers, it's also liberals.

And that would be why Democrats fixate on them. Half of the opposition party has embraced a Nazi cult. That should be cause for concern for anyone who isn't a Nazi sympathizer.

The hand-wringers saying how awful it is that Democrats care about the rise of a Nazi cult? They're running interference for the Nazi cult, whether they understand it or not. I hope they understand it now, so that they'll stop doing it. This isn't a he-said she-said said story. Those embracing the Nazi cult are the bad guys. Those fighting the Nazi cult are the good guys. End of story.

Forum List

Back