NO, I Wont Renounce the Idea of QAnon Either

Same here. I don't a crap who or what QAnon is. Any enemy of my enemy is my friend.
Flawed logic..the enemy of your enemy..may also be YOUR enemy. But. to be truthful, figure at least half of the regulars here are either Q or Q sympathizers--Trumpism and QAnon are like ham and eggs..they go together.
Translation:

half the posters here are for trump and against pedophilia

Pedophilia has nothing to do with political party or position. If you think different..you are the problem.

The fact remains, it wasn't conservative Republicans who were primarily caught up in the Epstein scandal of sex with underage children. Those were Democrats.

Nor were many Republicans caught up in the #MeToo movement, the Harvey Weinstein scandal, and other sex scandals a couple years ago, for that matter. Granted, a couple Republicans were found to be less than reputable but for the most part, the Democrats were decimated by that one.

What the fuck is so funny about pedos raping 7 year-olds you sick motherfucker?
Do you really think that bullshit is going to work? That doesn't work any more with me than Regressives screaming "racist". You guys are peas in a pod. Say the nastiest shit you can to put your target on the defensive. No shame.

Oh, and reported. Get a grip.

Last edited:
Same here. I don't a crap who or what QAnon is. Any enemy of my enemy is my friend.
Flawed logic..the enemy of your enemy..may also be YOUR enemy. But. to be truthful, figure at least half of the regulars here are either Q or Q sympathizers--Trumpism and QAnon are like ham and eggs..they go together.
Translation:

Pedophilia has nothing to do with political party or position. If you think different..you are the problem.

The fact remains, it wasn't conservative Republicans who were primarily caught up in the Epstein scandal of sex with underage children. Those were Democrats.

Nor were many Republicans caught up in the #MeToo movement, the Harvey Weinstein scandal, and other sex scandals a couple years ago, for that matter. Granted, a couple Republicans were found to be less than reputable but for the most part, the Democrats were decimated by that one.
How many priests, pastors, youth leaders, scout masters, coaches, cops and other assorted "respectable" monsters have been caught? How many still operate? Face it. a mask of conservative respectability is absolutely the best cover for a pedophile.

I dont know everything they stand for, but you guys made this the issue. If they work against this, I stand with them

View attachment 403558
I don't like or approve of them. Those people are nuts. More conspiracy nuts.
View attachment 403562

In general nobody pays attention to Conspiracy Theorists and so the Left's fixation on QAnon is very strange.

The reason for the left's obsession with QAnon is this: Thanks to QAnon, the leftist Democrats have been exposed for the violent, racist hateful pedophiles they really are.

The Democrats are either in denial mode as some are, or are in full-blown damage control as a result of information QAnon has released about them.

It's very similar to the way CNN, MSNBC, and other networks give 24/7 full coverage to everything Donald Trump says or does: They are obsessed with him, to the point of it being a sickness. He lives in their heads rent-free, just as concepts like "QAnon", "White Supremacists", "Russian Collusion", or the "Vast Right-Wing Conspiracy" lives in their heads rent free.

Those are their Bogeymen.
Indeed. If QAnon is ONLY a conspiracy group, then what's the big deal? The ones who oppose President Trump already bash him on a daily basis ....what I have read so far about the group has certainly caught my interest, but I'm the type of individual that questions the heck outta many events/groups...etc. Child sex trafficking/human trafficking are sensitive topics that don't seem to get enough attention. People that DO try to expose demons like that, somehow end up committing suicide, usually hanging from a doorknob. (Another topic..)...I have also read on issues (Q) in regards to Nation/Government matters. To my understanding, they leave "bread crumbs" on the net, for people to follow, put together and interpret. ......
P.s. regarding "white supremacist ", which is thrown around just as much as the term "racist", I find it interesting that a Latino can be "proud" of their background, yet not called a "supremacist ", as well as a black person, Asian, ...etc.(you get the point) yet, when we white folks give a HINT of this, OH LAWDY! LOOK OUT! Call the Thought POLICE!....:cool-45:...LOLOLOL...SHIT...HOUSE...MOUSE

Your link demonizing QANON is long on accusation but short on facts.

Q anon uses the same blood libel accusations against the jews as the Nazis did. That's a fact. They just accuse liberals as well.

And you're running interference for that. Interesting.

Indeed. If QAnon is ONLY a conspiracy group, then what's the big deal?

Because they're very violent freakin' Nazis. Duh.

Child sex trafficking/human trafficking are sensitive topics that don't seem to get enough attention.

Senator Joe McCarthy was the best friend of the commies. By focusing attention on innocent people, he allowed the real commies to operate undisturbed.

In the same way, the Q-anon and their allies are the best friends of the pedos. By focusing attention on innocent people, they allow the real pedos to operate undisturbed.

So, is Q-anon worse for being Nazis, or for being pedo-enablers? That's a tough call.

Translation:

How many priests, pastors, youth leaders, scout masters, coaches, cops and other assorted "respectable" monsters have been caught? How many still operate? Face it. a mask of conservative respectability is absolutely the best cover for a pedophile.

Bill Clinton, Al Franken, John Conyers, Bob Filner, Raul Bocanegra , Dan Schoen, Tony Mendoza, Ira Silverstein, Steve lebsock, Anthony Weiner, Eliot Spitzer, David Wu, Kwame Kilpatrick, John Edwards, David Paterson, Antonio Villaraigosa, Marc Dann, Paul Morrison, Gary Condit, Tim Mahoney, Roosevelt Dobbins, Neil Goldschmidt, Jim McGreevey, Bob Wise, Paul Patton, Mel Reynolds, Brock Adams, Chuck Robb, Barney Frank, Gary Hart, Gerry Studds, Fred Richmond, John Andrew Young, Allan Howe, Wayne Hays, Gavin Newsom, Sam Adams, Seattle Mayor Ed Murray, Jacob Schwartz, David Garcia, Scott Chamberlain, and Joe Biden.

Now what do all those people have in common? They're all gropers, grabbers, mashers, sex offenders, sexual deviants, and pedophiles.

And they're all Democrats.

Indeed. If QAnon is ONLY a conspiracy group, then what's the big deal?

Because they're very violent freakin' Nazis. Duh.

Child sex trafficking/human trafficking are sensitive topics that don't seem to get enough attention.

Senator Joe McCarthy was the best friend of the commies. By focusing attention on innocent people, he allowed the real commies to operate undisturbed.

In the same way, the Q-anon and their allies are the best friends of the pedos. By focusing attention on innocent people, they allow the real pedos to operate undisturbed.

So, is Q-anon worse for being Nazis, or for being pedo-enablers? That's a tough call.

Thanks for proving to the world that you don't have a clue what this thread is about.

Translation:

Bill Clinton, Al Franken, John Conyers, Bob Filner, Raul Bocanegra , Dan Schoen, Tony Mendoza, Ira Silverstein, Steve lebsock, Anthony Weiner, Eliot Spitzer, David Wu, Kwame Kilpatrick, John Edwards, David Paterson, Antonio Villaraigosa, Marc Dann, Paul Morrison, Gary Condit, Tim Mahoney, Roosevelt Dobbins, Neil Goldschmidt, Jim McGreevey, Bob Wise, Paul Patton, Mel Reynolds, Brock Adams, Chuck Robb, Barney Frank, Gary Hart, Gerry Studds, Fred Richmond, John Andrew Young, Allan Howe, Wayne Hays, Gavin Newsom, Sam Adams, Seattle Mayor Ed Murray, Jacob Schwartz, David Garcia, Scott Chamberlain, and Joe Biden.

Now what do all those people have in common? They're all gropers, grabbers, mashers, sex offenders, sexual deviants, and pedophiles.

Where did you get your list? Link now. The vast majority of active pedophiles seek jobs where people trust them to spend a lot of time alone with their kids. Religious organizations seem to be riddled with them and actively engaged in covering it up. If you really want to attack an organization that gives pedophiles cover to operate I suggest you start with the Mormons and the Jehovah's Witnesses, local sports teams and the scouts.

I dont know everything they stand for, but you guys made this the issue. If they work against this, I stand with them

View attachment 403558
I don't like or approve of them. Those people are nuts. More conspiracy nuts.
View attachment 403562

GFY
Awwww, don't feel bad. Maybe they just had the particular pizza parlor location wrong. You'll find the right one with the pervs, sooner or later. Don't give up hope. You've got to believe. Like in Peter Pan. You've got to believe. :abgg2q.jpg:
Sick fuck. You're time is coming

Translation:

Where did you get your list? Link now. The vast majority of active pedophiles seek jobs where people trust them to spend a lot of time alone with their kids. Religious organizations seem to be riddled with them and actively engaged in covering it up. If you really want to attack an organization that gives pedophiles cover to operate I suggest you start with the Mormons and the Jehovah's Witnesses, local sports teams and the scouts.

I hate to break it you ya, but there are Democrats in religious organizations, the Mormons, Jehovah's Witness, local sports teams, and the scouts too. Especially in scouting. There's a reason scouting has sunk from a manly organization to one which has become all "politically-correct", ya know.

Democrats.

Translation:

I hate to break it you ya, but there are Democrats in religious organizations, the Mormons, Jehovah's Witness, local sports teams, and the scouts too. Especially in scouting. There's a reason scouting has sunk from a manly organization to one which has become all "politically-correct", ya know.

Democrats.
Simpleton.

Forum List

Back