No Heart Transplant Because He’s Not Vaccinated Against COVID

100% of people who catch the Fauxrona and recover from it are 100% recovered.

Also 100% of people who do not take the Fauxrona test, never get Fauxrona.

Lastly 100% of the people who Never were Vaccinated that catch Fauxrona and recover from it are 100% Vaccinated.

100% of the people who died from Cronavirus are 100% dead.

Poor PhonyTree. 100 % wrong, 100% of the time. Is that on purpose? Are you a plant?

And yet you still won’t say that death threats are inexcusable.
Thats moving the goal posts

but I have said they are not excuse in post #213

“and that explains if not excuses death threats against them that outrage libs so much”

100% of the people who died from Cronavirus are 100% dead.

Poor PhonyTree. 100 % wrong, 100% of the time. Is that on purpose? Are you a plant?
Well did they die from COVID? CDC says 75% of people who died from COVID did not die from COVID. They died from 4 or more Comorbidities.

Now go back to Chairman Mao and tell him you failed again.

“and that explains if not excuses death threats against them that outrage libs so much”

when dealing with honest libs the bolded text would not be necessary

but I knew the left would twist my words and sure enough you did

This vague statement “if not excuses” doesn’t mean it’s not an excuse. It opens up the possibility that it does excuse it.

Had you said “explains BUT DOES NOT excuse…” that would be less ambiguous.

You’re using weasel words.

Your answer was lib double talk by the medico’s

as I pointed out
It only sounds like double talk because you don’t understand how the immune system works.

Am I right? You don’t understand the immune system. Right?

Well did they die from COVID? CDC says 75% of people who died from COVID did not die from COVID. They died from 4 or more Comorbidities.

Now go back to Chairman Mao and tell him you failed again.
Everyone who has used the magical "800,000" incantation, when asked to name just a few dozen of that magical number, scurry away , pissing themselves, into the corner.

Truly bizarro world. Denied a heart transplant because he didn't take a "vaccine" that has heart conditions as a known side effect.

This vague statement “if not excuses” doesn’t mean it’s not an excuse. It opens up the possibility that it does excuse it.
No it doesent

it says “if not excuses”

I dont know how that reads in liberish

but in English it means does not excuse

It only sounds like double talk because you don’t understand how the immune system works.

Am I right? You don’t understand the immune system. Right?
It sounds like double talk because it is

all the immune system is turned off EXCEPT for Covid19 aka the china virus?

thats bullshit

No it doesent

it says “if not excuses”

I dont know how that reads in liberish

but in English it means does not excuse
“If” is the operative word here.

That’s your weasel word.

If you didn’t meant to excuse it, you would have used the word “but”, but I really have no intention to correct misleading rhetoric anymore.

Evil does not care what political party it belongs too, but there will be a Chip for everyone. The book of Revelation is an inevitable fact in the future and no one but those who put their faith in Messiah will escape that dreadful and terrible day of The Lord.

No chip, no Rapture?

The hell you say!

Your lies are getting people killed. This poor man thinks like you that the vaccine is going to harm him and it’s keeping him from being listed for a transplant.

If he didn’t have such complete selfish assholes like yourself telling him this shit, he’d probably be doing the sane thing and we’d all be a lot happier.

But we can’t have that, can we. We have to all suffer your stupidity.
My lies? I am not a doctor or a Capitol policeman. I am responsible for no ones death.

If you didn’t meant to excuse it, you would have used the word “but”, but I really have no intention to correct misleading rhetoric anymore.
I agree that in retrospect “but” would have been more airtight

but my lawyer was chasing an ambulance so I drew up the contract myself

Forum List

Back