No Heart Transplant Because He’s Not Vaccinated Against COVID

Little makes sense anymore, our nation is turning into an authoritative government and the government uses pressure on companies to force them to come up with these types of rules, based on politics and hate.
That is called fascism.

You are really starting to wobble and lean on the childish personal slurs

when the flu and cold anti bodies shut down so will tje chicom virus anti bodies

you dont even catch on when I draw you a picture
Well you justified harassment and death threats of physicians so I think calling you a moron is the best thing I can say to you.

There’s a difference between generating a new humoral response and activating an old humoral response. The immune suppression is specifically used to blunt new humoral responses (among other things). That’s how you prevent antibody mediated rejection. By stopping the body from making new antibodies. Old antibodies are still there. That’s why a vaccine before transplant is at least somewhat effective.

People who think they’re smarter than they are can really hurt people. Some morons have been feeding this guy nonsense about COVID vaccines and it’s possibly going to end his life.

The patient or his representative are making the claim

so obviously they want the info to be public
They want their side to be made public.

When did they authorize the hospital to speak freely about his case?

Well you justified harassment and death threats of physicians so I think calling you a moron is the best thing I can say to you.

There’s a difference between generating a new humoral response and activating an old humoral response. The immune suppression is specifically used to blunt new humoral responses (among other things). That’s how you prevent antibody mediated rejection. By stopping the body from making new antibodies. Old antibodies are still there. That’s why a vaccine before transplant is at least somewhat effective.

People who think they’re smarter than they are can really hurt people. Some morons have been feeding this guy nonsense about COVID vaccines and it’s possibly going to end his life.
You justified Babbitt's murder. She is dead, the doctors are not. Beat it, hypocrite.

You justified Babbitt's murder. She is dead, the doctors are not. Beat it, hypocrite.
Babbitt was committing a felony. Doctors are trying to make sure that a limit supply of organs is distributed in the most effective way possible. If that means the heart goes to someone who isn’t going to take chances with their life, so be it.

So it's best to be fully vaccinated and have the boosters. Nice update. Thanks.
100% of people who catch the Fauxrona and recover from it are 100% recovered.

Also 100% of people who do not take the Fauxrona test, never get Fauxrona.

Lastly 100% of the people who Never were Vaccinated that catch Fauxrona and recover from it are 100% Vaccinated.

Last edited:
Babbitt was committing a felony. Doctors are trying to make sure that a limit supply of organs is distributed in the most effective way possible. If that means the heart goes to someone who isn’t going to take chances with their life, so be it.
It was not a felony, it was murder. The vaccine is killing people.

Well you justified harassment and death threats of physicians
You have a reading comprehension problem

I did not justify death threats

I pointed out how murderous actions by doctors could lead to death threats

Particularly when the excuse for allowing unvaxed patients to die is bogus and full of holes

First they subvert the laws of the land and overturn your right to bodily autonomy.

"Two Weeks to Flatten The Curve"

Then they wear you down with onerous mandates, standards and restrictions on your freedoms, and they muzzle you like slave owners muzzled their slaves to get them to be more compliant.

Then they coerce you in to becoming human guinea pigs, and you accept it out of fear.

Then at some point they will want to track you, who you talk to, and where you go, and how you spend your money.

It will be a small invasion of your privacy, but "for the greater good" right?
"We are all in this together" unless you like your privacy and then you are a traitor to be ostracized, fired, made homeless and penniless.

After you have been conditioned to listen to the propaganda from Chi-Com owned politicians, and Chi-Com owned Media, the next thing they will tell you is that the app on your phone doesn't do a good enough job of surveilling you and tracking you, so we got this fancy Wonder Chip that will do everything you ever dreamed of, and best yet, it's 5G enabled.

Your synchronicity chip will be your bank card, your transcripts, driver license, voter registration, vax record and passport. You will sell your soul for it and like it.

At first it will be voluntary, but eventually it will be mandatory, and you will have to choose between starving to death, or complying with an Onerus and Evil Mandate.

You will have to choose between saving your life, and saving your soul.

"One Chip to rule them all, One Chip to find them, One Chip to bring them all, and in the darkness bind them"

You are welcome, slave.

Your phone, debt/credit cards, bank account and all your online activities are already being tracked. You can thank Republicans & democrats (including Trump) for all this tracking. They don't need to put a chip inside anyone.

It was not a felony, it was murder. The vaccine is killing people.
Your lies are getting people killed. This poor man thinks like you that the vaccine is going to harm him and it’s keeping him from being listed for a transplant.

If he didn’t have such complete selfish assholes like yourself telling him this shit, he’d probably be doing the sane thing and we’d all be a lot happier.

But we can’t have that, can we. We have to all suffer your stupidity.

This poor man thinks like you that the vaccine is going to harm him
How do you know he’s wrong

besides you dont even believe the vax will protect you otherwise libs would not be bullying others into getting the shot

You have a reading comprehension problem

I did not justify death threats

I pointed out how murderous actions by doctors could lead to death threats

Particularly when the excuse for allowing unvaxed patients to die is bogus and full of holes
And you said the death threats are excused. If I’m wrong, go ahead and say there is no excuse for death threats against doctors. Prove me wrong. I’ll be happy to admit it.

And your extensive medical knowledge was able to determine the “excuse” was bogus.

Remind us, what is that extensive medical knowledge again?

Your phone, debt/credit cards, bank account and all your online activities are already being tracked. You can thank Republicans & democrats (including Trump) for all this tracking. They don't need to put a chip inside anyone.
Evil does not care what political party it belongs too, but there will be a Chip for everyone. The book of Revelation is an inevitable fact in the future and no one but those who put their faith in Messiah will escape that dreadful and terrible day of The Lord.

How do you know he’s wrong

besides you dont even believe the vax will protect you otherwise libs would not be bullying others into getting the shot
I’m sick of having unvaccinated patients in my hospital dying and angry that their actions have had the highly anticipated consequences.

Not getting transplanted is DEFINITELY going to harm him. So he’s trading a minuscule risk of a vaccine reaction for a essentially guaranteed risk of his ongoing cardiac problem. Tell me how that is rational.

Forum List

Back