No Evidence for Jesus Outside Bible

If Revelation was written around 60-96 C.E.
and Gospel of Truth is said to be used to write it then that was written before Revelation.
Scholars state some of the gospels found at (The Nag Hammadi)
are copied from earlier first century script.
The 1st century AD/CE started on January 1, 1, and ended on December 31, 100.

I just remember reading that Revelation came out of that script, although I nevwr saw the resemblance except for Rev 1:13 poorly conveying through the words

The book of revelation was written 100 years before the gospel of truth was composed by gnostic Christians before rome created any false Jesus through misinterpretations of the earlier first century gospels that were deliberately written in figurative language the romans had no way of comprehending.

BTW how could gnostics have written about or believed in the teachings of a false romanized Jesus if that false Jesus had not yet been conglomerated by Rome? Aren't those scrolls evidence of outside of the Bible of Jesus? How could they have followed the teachings of Jesus if he never existed?

"LIKE UNTO" what the Truth gospel tried to convey about people not understanding son of man is coming through the teacher.
Like Daniel 7:13 was conveying visions of the Night (archangel), but Daniel was not Michael-Dan 10:21,12:1-4.
When Jacob wrestled with the messenger Jacob was not the messenger, when Moses received the message in the Burning Bush Moses was not the messenger of the Lord in the bush, nor was he the messenger at the MTN inspiring the commands.
But somehow Christians make Their recipient the deliverer of the message he claimed to be conveying from a third party with his own name who even he would see in the future.

You seem to be confusing Christian doctrine and dogma that originated in the Roman Church with what is actually written making the same error that was intended to divert the enemies of Israel by failing to seek or find deeper meaning in the arcane language used to write the gospels that, like clouds, deliberately obscure Jesus and his teachings from sight..

So which Christ if any was teaching the moshiach to come called Father, and which was Rome teaching as the son of Baal whocs father is the mythical Baal?
You said Yeshu, and did not like the Historical truth of your choice which was also Rome's preference.
Hence you picked the worst of the false Christs liken to someone choosing Korean Elvis as their favorite impersonating Elvis.
Hence my analogy, not meant to embarass you, but to give you something to refer to and compare in resemblance to.

Hey don't worry about my feelings. Its impossible for me to be embarrassed. I am more than content to be proven wrong about something and adjust my thinking if I can learn something new more than I care about being right, or rather because I care about being right.

Sorry, but this is not the case here.

You still don't seem to understand that when a line of scripture was used to base the edible roman mangod on such as when Jesus is said to have said, "the father and I are one.", Rome may have created a false Jesus by teaching that that statement was a declaration of divinity, a claim of being God, even though the very same verse can and does carry a completely different meaning that reveals a Jesus that did not claim divinity, a Jesus that you have never seen or heard about from any Christian source except in a perverted form from a very superficial and unenlightened approach to understanding scripture that creates a false image of Jesus that is an obviously false Messiah.

Its the same problem and error in speculations that you have made in maintaining irrational messianic expectations that no human being could ever possibly fulfill based on your failure to comprehend the deeper meaning of the exact same dialect of figurative language that was used to write the messianic prophecies in the OT.

Because of this, to you, any person who claims to be the messiah but does not build a Temple in Jerusalem cannot be the messiah even though the truth, the very truth, is that anyone who claims to be the messiah and builds a Temple in Jerusalem in the name of God dedicated to the ritual slaughter of farm animals will always be a false Messiah.

He drove the man out, and at the east of the garden of Eden he placed the cherubim and a flaming and flashing sword that turned in every direction to guard the way to the tree of life.

Last edited:
Sorry cross grovelers , your groveling and bowing and praying with up turned arms are for naught, might as well grovel to a rock, it will have the same affect

Josephus

When challenged about the veracity of the Bible and the paucity of references to Jesus Christ anywhere other than the Bible, Christians are quick to mention Josephus, the author of a 21 volume tome “The History of the Jews” written around 90 CE.
The Truth Is…

Josephus, in 127 words, (now referred to as the “Testimonium Flavianum“) gives the entire story of a divine Jesus. However no biblical scholar today believes that Josephus actually wrote those 127 words. All references to the divinity of Jesus that appear in Josephus have been proven to have been added long after the Josephus wrote his manuscript. Josephus wrote in 90 CE; the references to Jesus dying and being resurrected did not appear in his “writings” until the third century. All scholars agree that the references to a divine Jesus were added to the manuscript by an over zealous copiest.
The third century Church ‘Father’ Origen, for example, spent half his life and a quarter of a million words contending against the pagan writer Celsus. Origen drew on all sorts of proofs and witnesses to his arguments in his fierce defence of Christianity. He quotes from Josephus extensively. Yet even he makes no reference to this ‘golden paragraph’ from Josephus, which would have been the ultimate rebuttal. In fact, Origen actually said that Josephus was “not believing in Jesus as the Christ.”
Origen did not quote the ‘golden paragraph’ because this paragraph had not yet been written.
It was absent from early copies of the works of Josephus and did not appear in Origen’s third century version of Josephus, referenced in his Contra Celsum. In fact, the Josephus paragraph about Jesus does not appear until the beginning of the fourth century, at the time of Constantine.
Consider, also, the anomalies:
1. How could Josephus claim that Jesus had been the answer to his messianic hopes yet remain an orthodox Jew?
The absurdity forces some apologists to make the ridiculous claim that Josephus was a closet Christian!

NO Evidence for Jesus Outside Bible

Before the bullshit was put in Josephus mentioned him one time with a couple of sentences referring to Jesus as some kind of priest. It's obvious Josephus never even knew the man. 'Course there was a lot going on, i.e. the destruction of Jeruselum etc.

Chronology of the War According to Josephus: Part 7, The Fall of Jerusalem

There are some who believe that Jesus' description of the "end time" was referring to the destruction of Jeruselum.

Last edited:
quote:"The book of revelation was written 100 years before the gospel of truth was composed by gnostic Christians before rome created any false Jesus"

You do not know this, and you offered no proof. Your assumption contradicts the archeologist and theology scholars and if I remember correctly reference to the text in the dead sea scrolls. But it doesn't matter because both text prove Christians are Mashuganah in the same way Chabad Lubivictor's mistake Rabbi Schneerson for the Moshiach he talked about third person tense.
*(we learn from resemblences of acts-actions and their resulting effects)

quote:"confusing Christian doctrine and dogma that originated in the Roman Church"

No it's that you refuse to notice the text you accept as gospels is not the original versions, nor can you verify the source, nor are they tied to your individual choice of christs and that's historically dishonest to your claims and others.
Example: Original Luke text has verses removed which Show Luke no longer believed Jesus was who the hoped him to be. So they remove Thomas for doubting and now portions of Luke showing their true feelings about a failed liberator after the revolt was squashed by their enemies.
They did leave in a clue for you people who dared notice the roman j0ke.
In John 6:66 From that [time] many of his disciples went back Not any of the twelve apostles and more droped their profession of faith in him because they thought he was talking of himself to high....as hasheva(redeemer) and bread= shew (shev) of life.

Sorry cross grovelers , your groveling and bowing and praying with up turned arms are for naught, might as well grovel to a rock, it will have the same affect

Josephus

When challenged about the veracity of the Bible and the paucity of references to Jesus Christ anywhere other than the Bible, Christians are quick to mention Josephus, the author of a 21 volume tome “The History of the Jews” written around 90 CE.
The Truth Is…

Josephus, in 127 words, (now referred to as the “Testimonium Flavianum“) gives the entire story of a divine Jesus. However no biblical scholar today believes that Josephus actually wrote those 127 words. All references to the divinity of Jesus that appear in Josephus have been proven to have been added long after the Josephus wrote his manuscript. Josephus wrote in 90 CE; the references to Jesus dying and being resurrected did not appear in his “writings” until the third century. All scholars agree that the references to a divine Jesus were added to the manuscript by an over zealous copiest.
The third century Church ‘Father’ Origen, for example, spent half his life and a quarter of a million words contending against the pagan writer Celsus. Origen drew on all sorts of proofs and witnesses to his arguments in his fierce defence of Christianity. He quotes from Josephus extensively. Yet even he makes no reference to this ‘golden paragraph’ from Josephus, which would have been the ultimate rebuttal. In fact, Origen actually said that Josephus was “not believing in Jesus as the Christ.”
Origen did not quote the ‘golden paragraph’ because this paragraph had not yet been written.
It was absent from early copies of the works of Josephus and did not appear in Origen’s third century version of Josephus, referenced in his Contra Celsum. In fact, the Josephus paragraph about Jesus does not appear until the beginning of the fourth century, at the time of Constantine.
Consider, also, the anomalies:
1. How could Josephus claim that Jesus had been the answer to his messianic hopes yet remain an orthodox Jew?
The absurdity forces some apologists to make the ridiculous claim that Josephus was a closet Christian!

NO Evidence for Jesus Outside Bible
Also, Joe never said he saw Jesus anyways. He wrote about stories he heard. Second hand info or hearsay

Give us some evidence of Abraham and Moses. I do believe Jews wrote the NT as well.
When I hear about ancient writing by the Greeks hundreds of years before Jesus, we weren't much different than we are now. We lived in communities, faught wars, guys liked girls, they had friends and pets we wondered how the hell we got here.

I just find it utterly ridiculous these ancient Jewish Christian and Muslim mythology's still exist to this day. Talking snakes virgin births and walking on water? And the hook is if you don't believe you go to hell? Yea right

Give us some evidence of Abraham and Moses. I do believe Jews wrote the NT as well.
When I hear about ancient writing by the Greeks hundreds of years before Jesus, we weren't much different than we are now. We lived in communities, faught wars, guys liked girls, they had friends and pets we wondered how the hell we got here.

I just find it utterly ridiculous these ancient Jewish Christian and Muslim mythology's still exist to this day. Talking snakes virgin births and walking on water? And the hook is if you don't believe you go to hell? Yea right
Jews don't send anyone to Hell.
That's TNT.

That's TNT.
In their minds who goes to heaven? Is all you got to do is be a good person?

That's TNT.
In their minds who goes to heaven? Is all you got to do is be a good person?
Pretty much.
Google Noachide Laws...simple common sense laws.

They did leave in a clue for you people who dared notice the roman j0ke.
In John 6:66 From that [time] many of his disciples went back Not any of the twelve apostles and more droped their profession of faith in him because they thought he was talking of himself to high....as hasheva(redeemer) and bread= shew (shev) of life.

No, the disciples who left him left him because they could not accept his teaching about eating his flesh as is shown in John 6:60. "This is more than we can stomach. Why listen to such talk,"

When Jesus tried to explain himself by saying flesh was a metaphor for words in John 6:63 " The spirit alone gives life, the flesh is of no avail; the words that I have spoken to you are both spirit and life.", thats when and why many disciples left him in 6:66.

Then when Jesus asked the remaining 12 if they would leave him too, Simon Peter relied, "Lord, to whom shall we go? You words are words of eternal life. We have faith and know that you are the Holy One of God." ...John 6:68.

This shows that John 1:14, the Word became flesh. is not about God becoming a man, its about the Word, teaching from God, becoming flesh metaphorically in the person of Jesus, hence, eat my flesh....

Last edited:
Hobe,
That was a pagan and even Egyptian ritual to eat the flesh to gain the power of the person they were eating. Even up till recent times sadistic people would raid the mummies tombs to make teas out of the ancient flesh, which is why they were ransacked.
You only have 2 choices;
1) it's a Roman induced ritual introduced into text.
2) it's from the Temple tradition to focus on the Shewb(Shev) bread, same as it is to focus on the Sheva candles and Sheva day in rememberance of the name and same reason Yeru-Shalem in original Canaanite language starts off as SHV.
Neither of which is Jesus.
For the Wine is called Manz-is-Shevitz not man is Cheez-its.

GOT THAT JOSEPH PRINCE, YOU SERMON THIEF & HABITUAL LIAR.
If it was about Jesus then they would have Cheezitz at the Temple instead of
" The Shew" bread.
That being said, the apostles are from Theudas of the ad era(not Yeshu son of Mary of 100bc). THE APOSTLES FELL AWAY WHEN Theudas failed his revolt and they paid the price by being killed by Rome.
If they were told that they didn't understand that the son of man came through him as another to come in his own name then the bread is the flesh and wine teaching essence of the son of man to come and not relating to Jesus. It's like waving and flailing your arms saying this is who I the messenger am, my body(bread) is named and your reflection (absorbtion of wine) is in my name.

This would be liken to Chabad Lubivictors who believe Schneerson is Moshiach to await an old bearded man to return instead of the one he spoke about Return (the word used in Hebrew).

By combining all the christs and mythologies of all cultures they confused even the sects that knew that they combined mythologies because those sects still see the created fogure as historical when the image is based on very little history of many to make it seem real. This is why you have the wrong christ, no matter which of the ancient era christs you would chose, you'd always have the wrong one. For some reason you chose the name of the worst of the bunch, the same one Rome Favored, yet chose the history of Theudas. Hence my joke and analogy about liken to choosing the worst Elvis impersonation.

Last edited:
IMPORTANT TO NOTE WHAT YOU MISS NOT BEING FAMILIAR WITH TORAH AND HEBREW:
Even Rabbis missed this so don't feel bad.
HaShem (i.e. the name) is merely an abreviation -
tetragrammaton for HaShalem so as not to utter the holy name
of 'God' (in Hebrew and Arabic- AL)

THE ORIGINAL CANAANITE LANGUAGE FOR Shalem uses "MAN" AT THE END,
which means in last names "Son of" the place you derive from.
Hence Moshiach the holy head of hosts (Father) in the Olam Habah is called
"son of man" for being the reflection of the progression of man to become complete and whole but also clue to the name being in the city.

Sources for Shalem:
YeruShalem would carry the name. (1 Kings 11:36 &
in dead sea scrolls: Words of the Archangel Michael scroll 4Q529, 6Q23)
The Gemarah (Baba Batra 75) Tells us Jerusalem is named after G0D and is the place commemorating his name and essence. In Sefer D’varim (12:5, 11, 14, 18, 21; 14:23,24, 25; 15:20; 16:2, 6, 7, 11, 15, 16; 17:8, 10; 18:6; 26:2; 31:11).the place that I will choose to place My Name. That is referring to YeruShalem because Sifri identifies the place which Hashem will choose (12:18) as “Yerushalayim”.

Who would be the one to secret the name:
Moshiach.
He will know the secret wisdom of the name of God 4Q300I ii4=4Q299 2 i I4.
Because
"The Name"(HaShem)of God will be in his name (EXODUS 23:20-21 & Hebrew Version of Micah 4:5?).

Last edited:
The Language of Lead

We see to want to impose onto ethically/morally digestible images from the modern world (i.e., Cabbage Patch Kids, superheroes, etc.) spiritual symbols from Christianity (i.e., archangels, Nephilim, etc.).

It seems to boil down to profitability (i.e., market-savvy advertising). Black Barbies have become as popular as Black Jesus.

Does anybody care that African-American gangster-rap (overtly violent in lyrics) is delivered in a distinct ethnic dialect considered by linguists to be its own unique pidgin?

The Bible does suggest that Jesus, in spirit, exists everywhere in the hearts of men. Doesn't this mean that we're not supposed to look for evidence? Isn't that the gist of the Christian message?

:afro:

gpk.jpg

Hobe,
That was a pagan and even Egyptian ritual to eat the flesh to gain the power of the person they were eating. Even up till recent times sadistic people would raid the mummies tombs to make teas out of the ancient flesh, which is why they were ransacked.
You only have 2 choices;
1) it's a Roman induced ritual introduced into text.
2) it's from the Temple tradition to focus on the Shewb(Shev) bread, same as it is to focus on the Sheva candles and Sheva day in rememberance of the name and same reason Yeru-Shalem in original Canaanite language starts off as SHV.
Neither of which is Jesus.
For the Wine is called Manz-is-Shevitz not man is Cheez-its.

GOT THAT JOSEPH PRINCE, YOU SERMON THIEF & HABITUAL LIAR.
If it was about Jesus then they would have Cheezitz at the Temple instead of
" The Shew" bread.
That being said, the apostles are from Theudas of the ad era(not Yeshu son of Mary of 100bc). THE APOSTLES FELL AWAY WHEN Theudas failed his revolt and they paid the price by being killed by Rome.
If they were told that they didn't understand that the son of man came through him as another to come in his own name then the bread is the flesh and wine teaching essence of the son of man to come and not relating to Jesus. It's like waving and flailing your arms saying this is who I the messenger am, my body(bread) is named and your reflection (absorbtion of wine) is in my name.

This would be liken to Chabad Lubivictors who believe Schneerson is Moshiach to await an old bearded man to return instead of the one he spoke about Return (the word used in Hebrew).

By combining all the christs and mythologies of all cultures they confused even the sects that knew that they combined mythologies because those sects still see the created fogure as historical when the image is based on very little history of many to make it seem real. This is why you have the wrong christ, no matter which of the ancient era christs you would chose, you'd always have the wrong one. For some reason you chose the name of the worst of the bunch, the same one Rome Favored, yet chose the history of Theudas. Hence my joke and analogy about liken to choosing the worst Elvis impersonation.

It may seem that way to you but your logic is convoluted and consequently your conclusions are false.

The Jesus of the Gospels, written centuries before Rome assimilated and perverted Christianity, remains unseen by even you who thinks that he must have been a conglomeration of many failed rebellion leaders and as such did not exist. As I said Rome based their false three in one edible mangod on existing gospels that preserve the teachings of a man, buried like hidden treasure, who was despised and rejected as a pusillanimous turn the other cheek love thy enemy traitor that openly revealed the secret teaching of the law to the enemy, was a "known sinner" that ate and drank too much, ran around with prostitutes, partied with all sorts of bad characters, and stuck it to the man, the man being Jewish religious authorities. He was not the rebellion leader or any combination of failed messiahs of any violent historical revolt against Rome in fact his claims of being the messiah were laughed to scorn because he would not support a rebellion against Rome.

Most people thought he was out of his mind, funny in a pathetic sort of way, his claims pure hubris, and was despised and rejected by Jews and gentiles alike as a nut job of no account that no one, except his closest friends, would have written about or thought of as the leader of any rebellion much less the Holy One of God.

"When he had said this, as they watched, he was lifted up, and a cloud removed him from their sight.."

Last edited:
Quote;"you logic is convoluted and your conclusions are false."

That's a problematic statement for you.
1)once again no backing to your subjective opinion.
2) when you are pushing a person not in the prerequisites aka lesser then and ignoring that which is clued in everything then the false one is you, but worse knowingly and willingly selling a lie makes you pure and utter evil. There's one thing to be mistaken, but it's evil to be the pusher of that known mistake out of pure human ego and evil inclination to use and abuse people to validate yourself or your group adhesion.

Now to address your conclusion on prewritten Jesus, that is utterly wrong and you know it, otherwise you would account that with historical sources and references to writings. You can't, because it was found the stories attributed to Jesus were found on predated tablets on Baal.
The other stories are plagiarizing the OT, mimickicking Biblical characters and stolen roles of Michael.

Sources:
Baal passion play
"Christianity Before Christ" by John G. Jackson, 1985,
pp. 43-46.
(A) Arthur Findlay's report of the translation by a
Professor H. Zimmern, in German, of an ancient tablet
which Jackson reports (citing Findlay) as Babylonian
dating back to circa 2000 BC now in the British
Museum in which the Babylonian myth of Bel (Baal in
Hebrew) is described in a passion play in which:
(1) Bel is taken prisoner;
(2) Bel is tried in a great hall;
(3) Bel is smitten;
(4) Bel is led away to the Mount (a sacred grove on a
hilltop);
(5) with Bel are taken two malefactors, one of whom is
released;
(6) After Bel has gone to the Mount and is executed,
the city breaks into tumult;
(7) Bel's clothes are carried away;
(8.) Bel goes down into the Mount and disappears from
life;
(9) weeping women seek Bel at the Tomb;
(10) Bel is brought back to life.
"10/12/01: Update: The report by Jackson and the chart
shown above has flaws which are addressed in the
following report. The tablet referenced by Jackson,
Findlay, and Goodman, does in fact exist, but according
to Christopher Walker of The British Museum it is
Assyrian, not Babylonian, was discovered in the town of
Nineveh in Assyria, and dates from 700 B.C., not 2000
B.C., as reported by John Jackson citing Arthur
Findlay.
The following report is based upon a photocopy
provided to me by Christopher Walker of The British
Museum of a translation of the Bel Myth Tablet by S.
Langdon, published in 1923.
The Bel myth parallels to the Jesus myth are
nevertheless present in the Langdon translation, clearly
indicating that regardless of the discovery of the tablet
in Nineveh in Assyria, not in Babylonia, and its dating
as 700 B.C. and not 2000 B.C. The Bel myth does in
fact have mythical elements including death and
resurrection which parallel the Jesus myth and thus are
forerunners of mythical elements in the Jesus myth.
From a stone tablet discovered in Nineveh, Assyria, and
dated 700 B.C., now housed in The British Museum,
and referred to by British Museum officials as the
Marduk's Ordeal tablet (thanks to British Museum
official Christopher Walker for this information and
photocopies of translations by S. Langdon and S. A.
Pallis of the Marduk's Ordeal tablet), and by me as The
Assyrian Bel Myth Tablet, we get a version of the
Assyrian Babylonian Bel (Bel-Marduk or Marduk-Bel)
myth in which the god Bel is arrested, tried, judged,
scourged, executed, and resurrected and thus are
similar to the mythical elements of the last days of the
life of Jesus found in the Jesus myth.
Critics should remember that the mythical elements of
the Bel-Marduk myth are literally carved in stone on
Marduk's Ordeal tablet/Assyrian Bel Myth Tablet which
stands as an original source of mythical elements of the
Bel-Marduk myth."
http://www.bobkwebsite.com/belmythvjesusmyth.html

The Christian story is Plagiarizing:
Luke 24:44-45 "Then he said to them, 'everything must be fulfilled that is written about me in the law of Moses, the prophets and the psalms.' (-Meaning, fit me in every verse to make me out to be the one)Thus They rewrote Matthew 1.1 through 4:11 to create his Genesis (Luke 1:5 - 4:13). He leaned on Mark 1:21 through 3:19 to create his Exodus (Luke 4:14 - 6:19). He quarried Matthew in rather unique ways to develop his readings for Leviticus (Luke 6:20 - 8:25). He transcribed Mark 4 through 9 with some rather gaping omissions to provide appropriate readings to correspond with the material found in Numbers (Luke 8:26 - 9:50). Finally, in his most imaginative piece of writing, Luke created the expanded journey section of his gospel (Luke 9:51 - 18:14) to correspond to the readings from Deuteronomy. In order to show Jesus as the fulfillment of the Torah, Luke wrote his infancy story against the background of the Book of Genesis.
The blood atonement borrowed from Deut 21.
Jeremiah 13:13-14 was used in emulating out of it’s context of time and message to create a disturbing threat in Matthew 10: 34-40 and Thomas Verse 16.
2Samuel 1:10 &1:12 were re rewritten in the crucifixion scene of Jesus to be about him not Israel.
Even 1Sa 5:3 &5:4 mirrors his crucifixion that was written to emulate these verses about the Philistine deity “Dagon” he represents. And read II Kings 4: 42 - 43(sound familiar to the loaves of bread story placed upon Jesus?)
Not only did they rehash text that was already in the bible but they also manipulate text that their teachings are based on making excuses for not fulfilling things or for problems that arise like his death etc. All the stories are based on twisted reasoning trying to avoid the inevitable questions like how could God die and allow himself to be tortured by his enemies etc. So they wrote the story and religion around these complications and twisted reason and common sense to make excuses for these things.

When Jesus' biography was being compiled was to attribute to him, miracles and anecdotes recorded in the Hebrew Bible. The following examples illustrate this ruse:
The Hebrew Bible relates that before she gave birth to Samuel, Hannah had been childless. And to show her gratitude to G--d for blessing her with a son, “...she brought him to the House of the L--rd,...” “...along with three bullocks,...” to be sacrificed there.
Mary was also said to have been without children prior to the birth of Jesus, and that after she bore him, “...they brought him up to Jerusalem to present him to the L--rd....” “and to offer a sacrifice....”
In both narratives, the families were greeted at the Temple by holy people. Eli the High Priest received Samuel, and “...Simeon, a man righteous and devout,...” together with a “prophetess,” were on hand to sing the praises of Jesus. Interestingly, her name is given as Anna which in Hebrew is Hannah!
Even the description of Jesus' spiritual progress is curiously similar to Samuel's:
“Now the boy Samuel continued to grow in stature, and in favor with the L--rd and with men.”
“And Jesus increased in wisdom and in stature, and in favor with G--d and man.”
John the Baptist, supposedly Jesus' cousin, is represented in the New Testament as being a reincarnation of Elijah the prophet.
The account of John's birth was derived from the chronicles of Samson:
Both their mothers are described as being barren, and childless when an angel appears announcing the forthcoming birth of an illustrious son.
Samson's mother was warned that she must “...drink no wine or strong drink,...” Similarly, the angel said that John “...shall drink no wine or strong drink,....”
The reason for this abstention in both instances were identical:
“...The child [Samson] shall be a Nazirite to G--d from the womb....” “...he [John] shall be filled with the Holy Spirit from his mother's womb.”
The closing statements of both narratives are also strikingly similar:
“...and the child [Samson] grew, and the L--rd blessed him.”
“And the child [John] grew, and became strong in the spirit,....”
The feasibility that Jesus brought a dead man back to life is dramatically reduced when one compares the details of this report with a miracle performed by Elijah the prophet:
Both episodes begin with the words:
“As he drew near to the gate of the city, behold,....They, then both continue to relate that a widow's son had died, and subsequently was resurrected, one by Elijah, and one by Jesus.
Each, in turn, then “...gave him to his mother.”
Elisha the prophet fed a large group of people with a small quantity of food consisting of first fruits, twenty loaves of barley, and fresh ears of grain. His disciples at first expressed disbelief that this would suffice for so many people. However, not only was it enough, but food was left over.
Jesus is said to have fed a large group of people with a small quantity of food consisting of seven loaves of bread and a few small fish. His disciples at first expressed disbelief that this would suffice for so many people. However, it is claimed that not only was it enough, but food was left over.

The Hebrew Bible informs us that the prophet Elijah abstained from all food and drink in the wilderness for a forty day period. The writers of Jesus' biography knew that this feat clearly proved Elijah's unique holiness. Therefore, with a few strokes of their pens, billions of people during the past two thousand years were falsely misled into believing that Jesus also fasted for forty days in the wilderness!
The writings of Josephus, published prior to 100 C.E. were also a source from which the compilers of the New Testament freely drew upon.
From his autobiography, we read:
“When I was fourteen years old, I was commended by everyone for the love I had for learning. Because of this, the high priests, and learned men of the city [Jerusalem] came often to me to enquire about the accurate understanding of points of the Law.”

The New Testament is mysteriously silent about what transpired during the first thirty years of Jesus' life. Therefore, the insertion of a similar passage insinuating that he was a recognized child prodigy ideally filled this void. Thus, we read:
“When he was twelve years old, they went up according to custom [to Jerusalem],... After three days they found him in the Temple, sitting among the teachers, listening to them and asking them questions, and all whoheard him were amazed at his understanding, & his answers.”
Josephus re

So much evidence on NT plagiarism to create the Jesus accts, that it didn't even fit the text limits in this forum. *L*

So much evidence on NT plagiarism to create the Jesus accts, that it didn't even fit the text limits in this forum. *L*

In the same way that your scriptures are blatant rip-offs of preexisting stories from other peoples and cultures and were used as a backdrop with which to deliberately divert every superstitious and irrational enemy and bury the teachings of Moses and the prophets (to guard the way to the tree of life) through the figurative language used like seals on vaults of hidden treasure, the authors of the Gospels deliberately plagiarized stories from other people and cultures so that they too would bury the secret teachings of Jesus about the hidden subjects of Mosaic law and continue to divert the enemy with archaic superstitious lore that would be obvious contradictions to any intelligent Jew or Gentile and would act like a giant X on a treasure map that marks a specific place where something of great value is buried and hidden.

"The kingdom of heaven is like treasure lying buried in a field. The man who found it, buried it again." Matthew 13:44

"When he had said this, as they watched, he was lifted up, and a cloud removed him from their sight.."

Last edited:
One wonders what the OP hopes to accomplish with his singular obsession with Christianity. One thinks that perhaps he is under strong spiritual conviction.

Hobe, you are not only wrong about your last comparison, but you smokescreens the result of my previous point.
Your reply is liken to PeeWee Herman saying "I know you are but what am I" or a Child claiming "Well you do it too".
That's not a clearance to what you do.
I had this discussion with Penelope whereby you are using her already refuted argument.
All cultures derive pieces of it's familiar past and add to it, like words and customs and "folk ways", however the borrowing you refer to is the people's familiarity with words and only a few accts of how we came to be through reinventing the meaning of words and process and this is done to reteach people set in their ways with newer progressed concepts thus progressing from those ways to new understanding and expression. That is different then outright plagiarism claiming it a history of a required reality and needing it to be real where as none of the Stories of the OT characters need tobe real since they are not venerated the stories are used as lessons or warnings instead of leading people to icon worship.

Furthermore the anti Bible propaganda you are using never uses full sources just vague references in fear of comparing what they are saying with reality and truth.
That's why you shared no sources of references. Nowhere did ancient cultures creation story tell you that God created through order out of chaos nor did their story warn about the false promise of eternity by the false prophet (serpent), nor that they covered up their deceptions (nakedness). And yet they swear the Genesis story is from prexisting ancient stories from the area that the prexisting Hebrews (from Ur) came out of (familiar with) in the first place (was theirs to begin with).
So your comparisons denied and do not justify the NT plagiarism of books like Mark I sourced that you swear tell the real christ story. I already proved Mark was faulty when showing it described both the 100bc christ and the 45ad christ's accts.
This means you knowingly and willingly lied about your claims regarding older stories on your christ.
once again:
if you choose Yeshu(100bc) you are wrong,
Yehuda the Galilean tax revolter 6bc in the time of Herod and Lysanias you are wrong, the one by the Jordan (Theudas) in 45ad who's apostles were martyrs you are wrong. Benjamin the Egyptian whatever era he lived in and you'd be wrong.
Same reason people gave up on the later BarCopa =failed liberation.

In the same way that your scriptures are blatant rip-offs of preexisting stories from other peoples and cultures and were used as a backdrop with which to deliberately divert every superstitious and irrational enemy and bury the teachings of Moses and the prophets (to guard the way to the tree of life) through the figurative language used like seals on vaults of hidden treasure, the authors of the Gospels deliberately plagiarized stories from other people and cultures so that they too would bury the secret teachings of Jesus about the hidden subjects of Mosaic law and continue to divert the enemy with archaic superstitious lore that would be obvious contradictions to any intelligent Jew or Gentile and would act like a giant X on a treasure map that marks a specific place where something of great value is buried and hidden.

"The kingdom of heaven is like treasure lying buried in a field. The man who found it, buried it again." Matthew 13:44

Great more Alien obduction tales....
Cloud=crowd (gathering usually of hosts=priests)

x=city of Shalem (morning star's nemesis)
The ark holds the haShevet with the commands not
hacheezits. If your god can put a box of cheezits in the ark then we'll pay attention to your great Allymas.

Forum List

Back