Now There’s Proof! Brad Raffensperger Lied to President Trump When He Told Him in Jan 2021 Phone Call There Was No Fraud in 2020 Election

where do you think you would hear about concrete DEM fraud in 2020? Its not the fact thinga are reported on Twitter or other sites, in many cases it’s the person willing to report it.

Stupi forker was reading Twitter above then asking what was the source? Huh? again you’ll never hear truth on the BS you watch, read or listen into. I already know ALL of these latest facts trickling out. I dug into 2920 Election fraud nearly every day for three years. Turned off all TV & radio “news”. People like you are still a polluted sack of molded garbage.
Lol, call me when ya win some court cases. Hilarious. What a dumb fuck. All blow and no show. Run your mouth and run your mouth then laughed out of court. But hey tell me some more retard stories. They are entertaining!

Lol, call me when ya win some court cases. Hilarious. What a dumb fuck. All blow and no show. Run your mouth and run your mouth then laughed out of court. But hey tell me some more retard stories. They are entertaining!

at your age (55 or so) you will feel the collapse (more heavily and longer) from the support you wholeheartedly stupidly give to many others dragging you down, you uneducated dope. Done with you now//

at your age (55 or so) you will feel the collapse you support wholeheartedly more than many others dragging you down you uneducated dope. Done with you now//
Lol, sure thing short bus. hilarious Tell me the one about giant Jewish space lasers now. I always get a good laugh out of it.

Forum List

Back