No club bearing paramilitary NBPs this morning

LeftofLeft

Diamond Member
Oct 18, 2011
The weapon carrying New Black Panthers are not at my polling place. That's a relief.

I'm watching one right now at a polling place in Philadelphia. But he is unarmed.

The weapon carrying New Black Panthers are not at my polling place. That's a relief.

They are still out. Just seen it on TV. Without the club but still dressed up like a military guy and pacing back and forth.. I am so sick of this. If it was the other side the left would be crying intimidation but because it is their side it is A OK

They are still out. Just seen it on TV. Without the club but still dressed up like a military guy and pacing back and forth.. I am so sick of this. If it was the other side the left would be crying intimidation but because it is their side it is A OK

How many? And dressed like a military guy? How do you know he/they are not military guys voting before they go to work for the day?

How many? And dressed like a military guy? How do you know he/they are not military guys voting before they go to work for the day?

Bod are you really going to shill for your team?

:D

374565-R1-026-11A_0102.jpg

Bod are you really going to shill for your team?

:D

374565-R1-026-11A_0102.jpg

Nice pic...was that guy at one of the polling places today? Is that where you took the picture?

What about all them True the Vote suminabishes who call them selves "poll watchers" who are white and only in non white polling places? Why is it only non white folks that waiting for 3,4,5 hours to vote? The right is trying every tactic in the book. Even buying voting machines in crucial districts in Ohio. But lets worry about 4 NBP members that black people don't like.

Maybe that's why obama was crying. There aren't enough NBP to put in every polling station.

Come on, are you really asking this? It LOOKS like military, it's not real military though
JUST IN: Member of New Black Panther Party Watches Philadelphia Polling Place | Fox News Insider

Guys he's not making it up, doesnt have to....

Forum List

Back