No Chance of a Fair Trail for the McMichaels in Brunswick

For no reason? How about terrorizing the neighborhood?
The guy was jogging through the neighborhood. If that qualifies as "terrorizing" then you're probably far too delicate to have this conversation...

AA charged at a man with a gun, tried to steal his gun and lost..

It was Travis McMichael's intent, all along, to shoot Arbery...

Again if my hand is on your gun and a fight what are you gonna do?

I already told you, you stupid fuck...

The guy was jogging through the neighborhood. If that qualifies as "terrorizing" then you're probably far too delicate to have this conversation...
Lol even this cuck judge said the prosecutor couldn’t say Ahmad Aubrey was jogging. Lol 🤣🤣🤣 joggers don’t have long dirty toenails 🤣🤣 gross thug

Lol even this cuck judge said the prosecutor couldn’t say Ahmad Aubrey was jogging. Lol 🤣🤣🤣 joggers don’t have long dirty toenails 🤣🤣 gross thug

And, yet, the prosecutor still won her case and sent those inbreds to prison for the rest of their shitty little lives.

How sad for you that your heroes are going to die in prison...

And, yet, the prosecutor still won her case and sent those inbreds to prison for the rest of their shitty little lives.

How sad for you that your heroes are going to die in prison...
Absolutely you had the black panthers outside carrying machine guns lol you had black mob leaders in the court room. The judge was scared

Absolutely you had the black panthers outside carrying machine guns lol you had black mob leaders in the court room. The judge was scared

Oh, I didn't get the sense that judge wasn't afraid of anything.

They weren't carrying "machine guns", dolt. And what "black mob leaders" were in the courtroom? Arbery's parents?

No, the outcome was correct and good. Your hero Travis McMichael is spending the rest of his life in a cage, and even that's too good for him...

Oh, I didn't get the sense that judge wasn't afraid of anything.

They weren't carrying "machine guns", dolt. And what "black mob leaders" were in the courtroom? Arbery's parents?

No, the outcome was correct and good. Your hero Travis McMichael is spending the rest of his life in a cage, and even that's too good for him...
That dude was scared shitless lol

That dude was scared shitless lol

Interesting.

I watched the Twitter video at the link you provided and what I saw was a group of people peacefully protesting, and not a gun in sight...

Interesting.

I watched the Twitter video at the link you provided and what I saw was a group of people peacefully protesting, and not a gun in sight...
Open your eyes dumb ass
AD8C5A74-4C4B-4CEB-892A-4082B8A841BE.jpeg

Open your eyes dumb ass View attachment 596882

That article talks about them in a "Georgia neighborhood (that photo was taken in Satilla Shores, by the way), and not in front of the court house like you said. Not only was that photo taken outside the court house, it was taken months before the trial even started.

So now you're not only a loser, but you're a scumbag liar, too.

The McMichael twins got what they deserved. Well, no, Travis should've gotten a needle, but he'll still die in prison.

And all your whining will never change that. HAHAHAHA!!!!

Loser fuck...

That article talks about them in a "Georgia neighborhood (that photo was taken in Satilla Shores, by the way), and not in front of the court house like you said. Not only was that photo taken outside the court house, it was taken months before the trial even started.

So now you're not only a loser, but you're a scumbag liar, too.

The McMichael twins got what they deserved. Well, no, Travis should've gotten a needle, but he'll still die in prison.

And all your whining will never change that. HAHAHAHA!!!!

Loser fuck...
Armed New Black Panthers Outside Ahmaud Arbery Courthouse Threaten Squads of Hitmen

open your eyes dumb ass

Fuck you, liar.

You posted a photo that was taken over 8 months ago and tried to pass it off as something it wasn't. You can't even admit that.

You're such a scumbag.

Why do you have a problem with people exercising their Constitutional rights?
Would you be OK if the KKK was out there armed?

Would you be OK if the KKK was out there armed?

Yes, I would.

Why won't you admit you lied by posting that photo and stating it was taken outside the court house? Nothing you say will have any merit whatsoever until you admit you lied...

Yes, I would.

Why won't you admit you lied by posting that photo and stating it was taken outside the court house? Nothing you say will have any merit whatsoever until you admit you lied...
And if they were found not guilty you would say it was the kkk lol

You'd appear much more intelligent if you didn't stupidly try to put words in my mouth.

And you still can't admit to lying. What a sorry little fuck you are...
Be honest, if the kkk was out there yelling and screaming chanting, armed , ( next to the wall to the jury) and they were found not guilty… are you saying you wouldn’t blame the kkk?

Be honest, if the kkk was out there yelling and screaming chanting, armed , ( next to the wall to the jury) and they were found not guilty… are you saying you wouldn’t blame the kkk?

"Be honest"? Why? Because you know you can't be?

I would not blame the KKK. I have enough confidence in our system that a just verdict would be rendered.

Now, will YOU be honest and admit to lying with that first photo you posted?

I don't think you possess the quality of character which would permit you to admit to lying, but I guess I'll hold out some hope...

"Be honest"? Why? Because you know you can't be?

I would not blame the KKK. I have enough confidence in our system that a just verdict would be rendered.

Now, will YOU be honest and admit to lying with that first photo you posted?

I don't think you possess the quality of character which would permit you to admit to lying, but I guess I'll hold out some hope...
Come on, arbery had his hand on the gun when he was killed.. the defense lawyers were stupid ,, and probably afraid also.. if I was the judge I would have arrested AA mother for creating a thug make her pay the Mc Michaels

Come on, arbery had his hand on the gun when he was killed.. the defense lawyers were stupid ,, and probably afraid also.. if I was the judge I would have arrested AA mother for creating a thug make her pay the Mc Michaels

Well, in order to be a judge you have to be smart enough to get through law school. You're not smart enough to get through the second grade, you simp. So, your "If I as the judge" is utterly meaningless. Just like you. Meaningless.

What a putz. You posted something untrue and now you're all butthurt because you got called on your bullshit and outed for being fucking stupid.

You're such a lying little douchebag...

Forum List

Back