No Chance of a Fair Trail for the McMichaels in Brunswick

Not trying to make Ahmaud out of a bad person but facts are facts. He did some foolish things like alot of young people do.
The problem is none of you watched the trial and the cops didn't tell them anything. Because they don't know since there was no camera until the stuff was stolen. Thats why the camera was set up to catch the person doing the stealing. Maybe Ahmaud didn't do anything wrong.

The McMichaels and their defenders claim there was a rash of burglaries. A boat was stolen. But the boat and trailer theft were caught on camera. It was a white guy who stole it. Another burglary caught the same white guy and a white woman in the act. This is what the Police testified to in the trial didn’t they?

So we know that Arbery was not a suspect in the Burglaries. The Police had a description and even video of the suspect. The Police showed Body Camera footage of the conversation with the McMichaels almost two weeks before the shooting. They told the McMichaels that they had talked to English, the owner, and he had said that there was no evidence that Arbery had stolen anything. They didn’t know Arbery’s name, but it was that black guy.

Again this was testified to in the trial wasn’t it? You saw it. I saw it.

So with those facts, we have to wonder why the McMichaels thought that Arbery was a thief. I’ll tell you what I think happened, and I’ll explain the facts from the trial, that led me to believe this. Facts you saw in the same trial I watched. Those facts will be used as the foundation of my belief. Notice that I am separating the things we know, from the things we believe.

First, Travis reported a stolen gun from his truck two months before the shooting.

Second, a couple weeks before the shooting, he saw Arbery at the house under construction. He shouted at Arbery demanding to know what he was doing there. Arbery put his hand in his pocket. Travis said he took that to indicate that Arbery was armed. Travis said he left to go home and before he could do anything about it Arbery was gone from the area.

Now, I think that the McMichaels believed that Arbery had stolen the gun from the truck. I think that they had this belief reinforced by Arbery putting his hand in his pocket. Travis took this to mean that Arbery was running around with his stolen gun.

I think that this worked on their egos. Both Travis and Greg. I think that they got to discussing this and it really infuriated them. Greg as a former cop and Travis being who he was, it infuriated them that Arbery would dare to steal from them, and then flaunt it in such a way. They had no intention of letting that Black Boy take from them and push them around. They were determined to show him who was boss.

They had worked it up in their minds that Arbery was running around with the gun he had stolen from Travis. That is why they were determined to stop Arbery. It is why they armed up. They believed if they could stop him the stolen gun, which Travis could identify, would be found on Arbery.

This is called Confirmation Bias by the way. Oh, I’m back to factual information. Confirmation Bias is when you believe you know what is going on, and it’s going fine thanks, all the signs you see are interpreted to mean you’re aware of and in charge of what is going on.

You can’t imagine how many Cockpit Voice Recordings have had Pilots discussing the event. One asking if they were too low, or going the right way. The second insisting that everything is fine, and then suddenly a mountain appears, or the ground reaches up and smacks the plane. Confirmation bias is real, and it is one of those things that we can easily defeat by asking if we are really sure and forcing a little self doubt into our decision making process.

The McMichaels had to arm up because they BELIEVED that Arbery was armed. They had to stop him to prove he was a criminal, they were sure you see, and the local cops were idiots for not seeing it. Everything that happened, was used to confirm their beliefs. It was all wrong.

Maybe Arbery stole the gun, maybe he didn’t. I don’t know, and nobody knows because Arbery is dead, and no gun was found. I don’t know where Travis’ gun is. I do know that Arbery was unarmed.

Now, Greg didn’t want to say that they believed that Arbery was armed with Travis’s gun. So when the 911 Operator asked what crime Arbery was committing Greg didn’t want to commit. He wanted some wiggle room. Arbery might not have the gun today, but if they let Arbery know they (the forces of justice) know he stole it he may ditch it and they would lose the case.

I believe that the McMichaels believed Arbery was a thief. But the law doesn’t allow you to believe. You have to know. You have to see the baddie commit a crime. And the problem is that they never saw Arbery commit any crime. They believed, but Citizens Arrest is a bet your life law in Georgia. If you place the person under arrest, and they are innocent, you’re going to jail for False Imprisonment. Maybe Greg knew this, and maybe he was hedging his bet. But Travis was truly convinced IMO.

So what did you think when the police played the body camera footage of explaining to the McMichaels before the shooting that Arbery was not suspected of stealing anything?

The McMichaels and their defenders claim there was a rash of burglaries. A boat was stolen. But the boat and trailer theft were caught on camera. It was a white guy who stole it. Another burglary caught the same white guy and a white woman in the act. This is what the Police testified to in the trial didn’t they?

So we know that Arbery was not a suspect in the Burglaries. The Police had a description and even video of the suspect. The Police showed Body Camera footage of the conversation with the McMichaels almost two weeks before the shooting. They told the McMichaels that they had talked to English, the owner, and he had said that there was no evidence that Arbery had stolen anything. They didn’t know Arbery’s name, but it was that black guy.

Again this was testified to in the trial wasn’t it? You saw it. I saw it.

So with those facts, we have to wonder why the McMichaels thought that Arbery was a thief. I’ll tell you what I think happened, and I’ll explain the facts from the trial, that led me to believe this. Facts you saw in the same trial I watched. Those facts will be used as the foundation of my belief. Notice that I am separating the things we know, from the things we believe.

First, Travis reported a stolen gun from his truck two months before the shooting.

Second, a couple weeks before the shooting, he saw Arbery at the house under construction. He shouted at Arbery demanding to know what he was doing there. Arbery put his hand in his pocket. Travis said he took that to indicate that Arbery was armed. Travis said he left to go home and before he could do anything about it Arbery was gone from the area.

Now, I think that the McMichaels believed that Arbery had stolen the gun from the truck. I think that they had this belief reinforced by Arbery putting his hand in his pocket. Travis took this to mean that Arbery was running around with his stolen gun.

I think that this worked on their egos. Both Travis and Greg. I think that they got to discussing this and it really infuriated them. Greg as a former cop and Travis being who he was, it infuriated them that Arbery would dare to steal from them, and then flaunt it in such a way. They had no intention of letting that Black Boy take from them and push them around. They were determined to show him who was boss.

They had worked it up in their minds that Arbery was running around with the gun he had stolen from Travis. That is why they were determined to stop Arbery. It is why they armed up. They believed if they could stop him the stolen gun, which Travis could identify, would be found on Arbery.

This is called Confirmation Bias by the way. Oh, I’m back to factual information. Confirmation Bias is when you believe you know what is going on, and it’s going fine thanks, all the signs you see are interpreted to mean you’re aware of and in charge of what is going on.

You can’t imagine how many Cockpit Voice Recordings have had Pilots discussing the event. One asking if they were too low, or going the right way. The second insisting that everything is fine, and then suddenly a mountain appears, or the ground reaches up and smacks the plane. Confirmation bias is real, and it is one of those things that we can easily defeat by asking if we are really sure and forcing a little self doubt into our decision making process.

The McMichaels had to arm up because they BELIEVED that Arbery was armed. They had to stop him to prove he was a criminal, they were sure you see, and the local cops were idiots for not seeing it. Everything that happened, was used to confirm their beliefs. It was all wrong.

Maybe Arbery stole the gun, maybe he didn’t. I don’t know, and nobody knows because Arbery is dead, and no gun was found. I don’t know where Travis’ gun is. I do know that Arbery was unarmed.

Now, Greg didn’t want to say that they believed that Arbery was armed with Travis’s gun. So when the 911 Operator asked what crime Arbery was committing Greg didn’t want to commit. He wanted some wiggle room. Arbery might not have the gun today, but if they let Arbery know they (the forces of justice) know he stole it he may ditch it and they would lose the case.

I believe that the McMichaels believed Arbery was a thief. But the law doesn’t allow you to believe. You have to know. You have to see the baddie commit a crime. And the problem is that they never saw Arbery commit any crime. They believed, but Citizens Arrest is a bet your life law in Georgia. If you place the person under arrest, and they are innocent, you’re going to jail for False Imprisonment. Maybe Greg knew this, and maybe he was hedging his bet. But Travis was truly convinced IMO.

So what did you think when the police played the body camera footage of explaining to the McMichaels before the shooting that Arbery was not suspected of stealing anything?

Not sure where your getting all this false info so I'll just let us agree to disagree.
I'm going back to the sweet kids, animal, garden ,etc, videos.

I still don’t get what ppl see..
1. These men deserve a Medal of Honor.
2. Arbery Literally chased Travis, arbery had the gun in his hand when he was put down.
3. what is a brave man supposed to do in that situation?
4. Arbery was terrorizing that neighborhood. They followed him until the cops came.
I don’t get this blind spot in peoples mind that they erase all self defense if a man attacking them is black. So just die..

1643914545487.jpeg

If we are in a fight and my hand is on your gun what do you do?

Depends. I'd likely simply wrest it from you.

The McMichael twins are responsible for everything that happened that day. They decided to arm themselves and go after somoeone who, so far as they had evidence, had committed no crime. Travis decided to exit his vehicle and point a shotgun at an unarmed man.

We can do the whole back and forth thing on this until the cows come home. The fact of the matter is that they were tried by a jury of their peers and rightly convicted.

Your inbred, redneck heroes are going to die in prison...

Depends. I'd likely simply wrest it from you.

The McMichael twins are responsible for everything that happened that day. They decided to arm themselves and go after somoeone who, so far as they had evidence, had committed no crime. Travis decided to exit his vehicle and point a shotgun at an unarmed man.

We can do the whole back and forth thing on this until the cows come home. The fact of the matter is that they were tried by a jury of their peers and rightly convicted.

Your inbred, redneck heroes are going to die in prison...
That’s all a lie and miss information

Why is it that 12 white jurors didn't see it the way you racist did?

See on 1922 the McMichaels would have been home free, but this is not 1922.
They were hand picked to be weak minded and easily swayed and intimidated----especially with BLM terrorists and a corrupt political judge playing games.

They need a retrial and change of venue after the republicans reseize Congress and probably the presidency. A nice investigation into Soros and the terrorists at BLM will have a lot of sway on correcting some of the corruption that these groups have influenced the criminal justice system.

That’s all a lie and miss information

I'm sure you believe that.

But here's the thing: What you believe is absolutely, 100% meaningless. Your opinions are just that: your opinions. A jury of their peers decided, through an examination of the evidence, that they were guilty, and they will rightfully spend the rest of their lives in jail...

They were hand picked to be weak minded and easily swayed and intimidated----especially with BLM terrorists and a corrupt political judge playing games.
The defense hand picked them fool, they kicked out all the black folks in the jury pool.
They need a retrial and change of venue after the republicans reseize Congress and probably the presidency.
Sorry Turtleshit, this is not 1922. They are in a white conservative district, they were guilty as hell and a ALL white jury found them as such.
A nice investigation into Soros and the terrorists at BLM will have a lot of sway on correcting some of the corruption that these groups have influenced the criminal justice system.
1643929933082.png

I'm sure you believe that.

But here's the thing: What you believe is absolutely, 100% meaningless. Your opinions are just that: your opinions. A jury of their peers decided, through an examination of the evidence, that they were guilty, and they will rightfully spend the rest of their lives in jail...
The jury had a race mob leader staring them down.. and the jury never heard about arbery criminal record.. there will be an appeal. These men are brave hero’s

The jury had a race mob leader staring them down.. and the jury never heard about arbery criminal record.. there will be an appeal. These men are brave hero’s

Arbery's criminal record had no bearing on this case. Did he have a record? Yeah. Were the McMichael inbreds aware of his record and whether he had committed a crime the day they decided to chase him down and murder him? No, no, they did not.

They are inbred, racist scumbags who will end up getting ass-fucked by some lifer negro who bench presses Volkswagens...

The jury had a race mob leader staring them down..
So you are telling us that you are an immoral pussy who would send innocent men to prison forever, if someone intimidated you by staring at you.

Uh, good for you. But most people are not like you.

Arbery's criminal record had no bearing on this case. Did he have a record? Yeah. Were the McMichael inbreds aware of his record and whether he had committed a crime the day they decided to chase him down and murder him? No, no, they did not.

They are inbred, racist scumbags who will end up getting ass-fucked by some lifer negro who bench presses Volkswagens...
There it is.. hate.. I don’t have hate for arbery he was a loser thug,, if he was white the same would have happened

There it is.. hate.. I don’t have hate for arbery he was a loser thug,, if he was white the same would have happened

I have monumental levels of hate for some inbred redneck who decides to chase someone down for no reason whatsoever, confront him with a gun, and then murder him. I was hoping he would be sentenced to death, as that would've been most appropriate, but knowing that he's going to live every single day of his pitiful little life in fear works, too, I suppose...

I have monumental levels of hate for some inbred redneck who decides to chase someone down for no reason whatsoever, confront him with a gun, and then murder him. I was hoping he would be sentenced to death, as that would've been most appropriate, but knowing that he's going to live every single day of his pitiful little life in fear works, too, I suppose...
For no reason? How about terrorizing the neighborhood?
AA charged at a man with a gun, tried to steal his gun and lost..

Again if my hand is on your gun and a fight what are you gonna do?

For no reason? How about terrorizing the neighborhood?
AA charged at a man with a gun, tried to steal his gun and lost..

Again if my hand is on your gun and a fight what are you gonna do?
Give it up. You half truths and blatantl lies will not help them. Or you.

Forum List

Back