No Chance of a Fair Trail for the McMichaels in Brunswick

We have no real Justice System when whites have to be judged by their peers for a crime they commit, but when the perp is black they are automatically guilty of the crime so the jury really doesn't matter does it.

The prosecutor chose the jury not the defense. They wanted a hand picked white jury. All in the family so to speak.

Also why keep calling people names you don't agree with. It doesn't help or make you right.
Be civil being bad isn't good for anyone,it just gets people in trouble.
Only the truth will set you free from your bondage. You have to live in the society you help creat.

Anyone here watch the whole trial? It is said that only 1% of the public watched the 11 hour trial.
We watched all of it from the beginning to the end ,No good movies, plus we took a break from work.
Those who didn't watch the trail missed all kinds of things.
It was one of the worse trials of the decade.It wouldn't have been any worse if Jessy Jackson was the judge and Shabazz and Al Sharpton were the prosecutors.

I will also say that id more blacks used the Citizens Arrest Law in their own neighborhoods they could save many black children and young mens lives.

This Citizens Arrest law could have been very useful for all in the future. Nobody I know of liked seeing that young man killed. But who grabs the barrel of a gun? Also the gun wasn't pointed at him but he charged.

Last edited:
Anyone here watch the whole trial? It is said that only 1% of the public watched the 11 hour trial.
We watched all of it from the beginning to the end ,No good movies, plus we took a break from work.
Those who didn't watch the trail missed all kinds of things.
It was one of the worse trials of the decade.It wouldn't have been any worse if Jessy Jackson was the judge and Shabazz and Al Sharpton were the prosecutors.

I live in Georgia. I watched the preliminary, and the trial, delayed. I was working.

Let me clue you in on a few of your complaints. First, we don’t put victims on trial. Those days ended about 40 years ago. The public got outraged when Rapists claimed the woman was asking for it, and was loose, and all that sort of shit. So the admissible evidence was limited to the event in question.

Now, in this case, you can claim that Arbery was the incarnation of Al Capone, but it doesn’t matter. The only things that matter is what he was doing that day. And no crimes were committed by him THAT DAY!

The McMichaels claimed in public that they suspected him of a number of breakins and thefts. The problems is that the Police didn’t consider him a suspect. The why was that they knew who the suspects were, there was video of them stealing on two separate occasions. The actual suspects were, wait for it, white.

While focusing on what the Black Guy was doing, the McMichaels actually let the real criminals continue their crime spree. But hey, they were justified in thinking Arbery was a crook. Because, of. Um. I’ll get back to you. When I can think of a reason that isn’t based upon his skin color. Or you could.

The McMichaels had no justification to believe that Arbery had committed a crime. Citizens Arrest, as it was in Georgia, was intended to be used when there wasn’t time to wait for the police. The immediate detention of a suspect was required. There is a little problem however. You see, you sort of have to tell the suspect, he’s under arrest.

That is your authority. It is you stating that by the laws of the State, you are detaining that person, for the law. By the law, and for the law.

The McMichaels didn’t do that. They kept telling Arbery to stop, and then got more insistent when he did not stop. Finally Greg threatened to kill Arbery by his own statement to the police. His words to them were that he threatened to blow Arbery’s head off.

Now, in Georgia that’s against the law. I’m not sure what the laws are in your state. You could find out for me. Arm up, and walk over to someone and tell them you’re going to blow their fucking heads off. Let me know if it’s legal. I’m betting you won’t be posting the outcome for a few days while you are arraigned and arrange bail.

The McMichaels and Roddy both told the police, and this was confirmed by the presence of fingerprints on the cars, that they had tried to bump or ram Arbery into stopping. Now. In Georgia, this is illegal. I’m betting this is illegal in your state too. It’s frowned upon to bump people with cars.

Finally the standoff. When Travis exited the vehicle with the shotgun. There is a charge. Aggravated Assault. It is a felony.

Now, in Georgia, and I’m betting your state too, we don’t let people committing felonies claim Self defense. Let’s say someone is robbing a store, and they shoot the clerk who was coming over the counter at them. The actions of the clerk, while ill advised, were self defense. The actions of the robber, were not, and never will be considered self defense.

The Arbery’s committed several Felonies before Travis got out of the vehicle. That meant they were in the midst of a crime spree. That is what you call it when people commit a series of felonies. Felony defined as serious crimes where you will spend at least a year and a day in prison.

If Arbery had stopped, the McMichaels would still be going to prison. That’s the truth you don’t want to deal with.

None of these laws were created out of thin air, nor misapplied. They were applied for the McMichaels the same way they have been in the past. These were not new laws. Nor new readings. There were precedents for every single charge and those precedents were quoted by the Lawyers, and the Judge during the conviction and sentence. Precedents mean that these arguments were heard before, and there was already a standard determined by the courts previous to this date.

So other than victim blaming, and knowing he was a bad guy because he was Black, what else do you have? Because Georgia law doesn’t read like you think it does. In fact, nearly every Georgian I have talked to thinks that those three got what they deserved. And I live in a rural area, far from the cities, where conservative ideals are strong. None of them agree with you. The only people I have talked to is some Urban types who see themselves as saviors of the White Race, as if a million years of evolution had a single purpose, to create them.

So no, you’re not right, and no it wasn’t a travesty of justice. Sorry.

I live in Georgia. I watched the preliminary, and the trial, delayed. I was working.

Let me clue you in on a few of your complaints. First, we don’t put victims on trial. Those days ended about 40 years ago. The public got outraged when Rapists claimed the woman was asking for it, and was loose, and all that sort of shit. So the admissible evidence was limited to the event in question.

Now, in this case, you can claim that Arbery was the incarnation of Al Capone, but it doesn’t matter. The only things that matter is what he was doing that day. And no crimes were committed by him THAT DAY!

The McMichaels claimed in public that they suspected him of a number of breakins and thefts. The problems is that the Police didn’t consider him a suspect. The why was that they knew who the suspects were, there was video of them stealing on two separate occasions. The actual suspects were, wait for it, white.

While focusing on what the Black Guy was doing, the McMichaels actually let the real criminals continue their crime spree. But hey, they were justified in thinking Arbery was a crook. Because, of. Um. I’ll get back to you. When I can think of a reason that isn’t based upon his skin color. Or you could.

The McMichaels had no justification to believe that Arbery had committed a crime. Citizens Arrest, as it was in Georgia, was intended to be used when there wasn’t time to wait for the police. The immediate detention of a suspect was required. There is a little problem however. You see, you sort of have to tell the suspect, he’s under arrest.

That is your authority. It is you stating that by the laws of the State, you are detaining that person, for the law. By the law, and for the law.

The McMichaels didn’t do that. They kept telling Arbery to stop, and then got more insistent when he did not stop. Finally Greg threatened to kill Arbery by his own statement to the police. His words to them were that he threatened to blow Arbery’s head off.

Now, in Georgia that’s against the law. I’m not sure what the laws are in your state. You could find out for me. Arm up, and walk over to someone and tell them you’re going to blow their fucking heads off. Let me know if it’s legal. I’m betting you won’t be posting the outcome for a few days while you are arraigned and arrange bail.

The McMichaels and Roddy both told the police, and this was confirmed by the presence of fingerprints on the cars, that they had tried to bump or ram Arbery into stopping. Now. In Georgia, this is illegal. I’m betting this is illegal in your state too. It’s frowned upon to bump people with cars.

Finally the standoff. When Travis exited the vehicle with the shotgun. There is a charge. Aggravated Assault. It is a felony.

Now, in Georgia, and I’m betting your state too, we don’t let people committing felonies claim Self defense. Let’s say someone is robbing a store, and they shoot the clerk who was coming over the counter at them. The actions of the clerk, while ill advised, were self defense. The actions of the robber, were not, and never will be considered self defense.

The Arbery’s committed several Felonies before Travis got out of the vehicle. That meant they were in the midst of a crime spree. That is what you call it when people commit a series of felonies. Felony defined as serious crimes where you will spend at least a year and a day in prison.

If Arbery had stopped, the McMichaels would still be going to prison. That’s the truth you don’t want to deal with.

None of these laws were created out of thin air, nor misapplied. They were applied for the McMichaels the same way they have been in the past. These were not new laws. Nor new readings. There were precedents for every single charge and those precedents were quoted by the Lawyers, and the Judge during the conviction and sentence. Precedents mean that these arguments were heard before, and there was already a standard determined by the courts previous to this date.

So other than victim blaming, and knowing he was a bad guy because he was Black, what else do you have? Because Georgia law doesn’t read like you think it does. In fact, nearly every Georgian I have talked to thinks that those three got what they deserved. And I live in a rural area, far from the cities, where conservative ideals are strong. None of them agree with you. The only people I have talked to is some Urban types who see themselves as saviors of the White Race, as if a million years of evolution had a single purpose, to create them.

I'm right and it wasn't just a travesty of justice becuse there wasn'r any justice in the whole circus act going on the whole time.
I agree the white guys were wrong in the way they went about it, but not guilty of murder or assault.

Unlike the Woke and the black or white racist I don't have a dog in this race.
No way do those ignorant crackers deserve the time they got.
And like I said too bad more black people don't protect their hoods from the thugs that kill their youth by the 1000s. But then if that happened some of them may have to take some responsibility ,huh? Stop leaving your children to fend for themselves and realize what a gift a child is instead of hassle.
" Evil triumps when good men do nothing ".

How long have you lived in Georgia? Were you born before or after 1995?

I'm right and it wasn't just a travesty of justice becuse there wasn'r any justice in the whole circus act going on the whole time.
I agree the white guys were wrong in the way they went about it, but not guilty of murder or assault.

Unlike the Woke and the black or white racist I don't have a dog in this race.
No way do those ignorant crackers deserve the time they got.
And like I said too bad more black people don't protect their hoods from the thugs that kill their youth by the 1000s. But then if that happened some of them may have to take some responsibility ,huh? Stop leaving your children to fend for themselves and realize what a gift a child is instead of hassle.
" Evil triumps when good men do nothing ".

The problem is Georgia law. Georgia doesn’t have Murder in Degrees. Well, they do, but they don’t. Murder in the 2nd is specifically when abusing a child leads to the death of the child. Arbery was an adult, and there is no way that the State could charge the McMichaels with that.

We have Murder. Period. We have Murder no matter if you kill the guy by accident in a bar fight, or if you plan out the death of your spouse for years before killing them. It’s just Murder in Georgia.

Oh we have Manslaughter. But again, those are specifically limited to very narrow circumstances. There is the crime of passion charge. You know when you come in and find your Wife in bed with another. There is the doing something really dumb, like street racing, but that one is limited to Misdemeanor level actions that led to the death.

Murder is our Catch All unlawful death charge. There wasn’t any other. There was literally no other way to charge the McMichaels. There was no way remaining in the Precedent and normal procedures to avoid charging Roddy.

Aggravated Assault. That is another Catch All charge. If you swing a club, it’s Aggravated Assault, a Felony. If you pull a knife, Aggravated Assault felony. If you bump someone with your car intentionally, Aggravated Assault. Again, a catch all charge. If you use something that can be an instrument of death, or serious injury, it’s aggravated assault.

False Imprisonment. A catch all charge when kidnapping doesn’t apply. If you hold them against their will or attempt to, without legal justification. You committed this crime in Georgia. There isn’t any other charge. And Georgia whips it out whenever someone is held or in the attempt.

People in other states, they have degrees of Murder. Each one has less punishment than the one before. Murder in the Third Degree isn’t nearly as bad as Murder in the First. In Georgia, we have Murder.

So for a lot of people who feel it was a travesty of Justice, they just don’t understand why the McMichaels were convicted of Felony Murder. Or Malice murder. Frankly, it wouldn’t matter. The Felony Murder mandatory sentence is automatic. It is Life in Prison as a minimum. No alternative for the Judge. Once the Jury reached the verdict, then the Judge’s hands were tied. The only option he has is With or Without Parole. And Parole is not guaranteed. It just means the convicted individual is eligible at some point in the far future. There is nothing on paper that says it can’t happen before thirty years, but it can’t happen for at least thirty years. It just doesn’t in Georgia.

It is said that the road to hell is paved with good intentions. That may be true. Even if you give the McMichaels a huge benefit of the doubt and go with the idea that they believed they were doing a good thing to stop this guy. Their actions are what are always judged. Especially in Georgia. And Georgia can be a little odd.

Their actions were not innocent, or the acts of people trying to do a good thing. They didn’t just follow Arbery, they tried to stop him. And there was no immediate need. He couldn’t escape, there wasn’t anywhere for him to go, and he couldn’t outrun a truck.

Instead Papa and Junior got themselves worked up into a Posse Frenzy, and they weren’t letting this guy get away.

Sadly, if they had thought about it, they probably would have done the smart, and legal thing, and minded their own damned business.

The problem is Georgia law. Georgia doesn’t have Murder in Degrees. Well, they do, but they don’t. Murder in the 2nd is specifically when abusing a child leads to the death of the child. Arbery was an adult, and there is no way that the State could charge the McMichaels with that.

We have Murder. Period. We have Murder no matter if you kill the guy by accident in a bar fight, or if you plan out the death of your spouse for years before killing them. It’s just Murder in Georgia.

Oh we have Manslaughter. But again, those are specifically limited to very narrow circumstances. There is the crime of passion charge. You know when you come in and find your Wife in bed with another. There is the doing something really dumb, like street racing, but that one is limited to Misdemeanor level actions that led to the death.

Murder is our Catch All unlawful death charge. There wasn’t any other. There was literally no other way to charge the McMichaels. There was no way remaining in the Precedent and normal procedures to avoid charging Roddy.

Aggravated Assault. That is another Catch All charge. If you swing a club, it’s Aggravated Assault, a Felony. If you pull a knife, Aggravated Assault felony. If you bump someone with your car intentionally, Aggravated Assault. Again, a catch all charge. If you use something that can be an instrument of death, or serious injury, it’s aggravated assault.

False Imprisonment. A catch all charge when kidnapping doesn’t apply. If you hold them against their will or attempt to, without legal justification. You committed this crime in Georgia. There isn’t any other charge. And Georgia whips it out whenever someone is held or in the attempt.

People in other states, they have degrees of Murder. Each one has less punishment than the one before. Murder in the Third Degree isn’t nearly as bad as Murder in the First. In Georgia, we have Murder.

So for a lot of people who feel it was a travesty of Justice, they just don’t understand why the McMichaels were convicted of Felony Murder. Or Malice murder. Frankly, it wouldn’t matter. The Felony Murder mandatory sentence is automatic. It is Life in Prison as a minimum. No alternative for the Judge. Once the Jury reached the verdict, then the Judge’s hands were tied. The only option he has is With or Without Parole. And Parole is not guaranteed. It just means the convicted individual is eligible at some point in the far future. There is nothing on paper that says it can’t happen before thirty years, but it can’t happen for at least thirty years. It just doesn’t in Georgia.

It is said that the road to hell is paved with good intentions. That may be true. Even if you give the McMichaels a huge benefit of the doubt and go with the idea that they believed they were doing a good thing to stop this guy. Their actions are what are always judged. Especially in Georgia. And Georgia can be a little odd.

Their actions were not innocent, or the acts of people trying to do a good thing. They didn’t just follow Arbery, they tried to stop him. And there was no immediate need. He couldn’t escape, there wasn’t anywhere for him to go, and he couldn’t outrun a truck.

Instead Papa and Junior got themselves worked up into a Posse Frenzy, and they weren’t letting this guy get away.

Sadly, if they had thought about it, they probably would have done the smart, and legal thing, and minded their own damned business.

You know I think it is their business when they see their whole world falling apart thanks to complacent Americans watching their towns, states and nation being turned into a gangster ruled hellhole. Cartels, thugs and drug addicts. Our young are on street drugs and their elders on medication.
it all stats locally and spreads out.
As I said I don't agree with everything these men did but I sure can understand their frustration's.
" Wonder how long Ahmaud would have lasted in a well to do black neighborhood where rich athlete's , movie stars live [ not counting California ,we all know they are insane].
Let strangers start trespassing ' day and NIGHT' and see what happens.

You know I think it is their business when they see their whole world falling apart thanks to complacent Americans watching their towns, states and nation being turned into a gangster ruled hellhole. Cartels, thugs and drug addicts. Our young are on street drugs and their elders on medication.
it all stats locally and spreads out.
As I said I don't agree with everything these men did but I sure can understand their frustration's.
" Wonder how long Ahmaud would have lasted in a well to do black neighborhood where rich athlete's , movie stars live [ not counting California ,we all know they are insane].
Let strangers start trespassing ' day and NIGHT' and see what happens.

When my home was being renovated. People came in from time to time to see what was being done. I’d just bought it and nothing was inside. The workers passed out business cards. So they could get more business.

But let’s discuss your argument about this reasonable response idea. First. Nonsense. Mob justice is never just. But let’s pretend that they were never charged based upon the idea that they had to stop crime in their neighborhood.

Arbery wasn’t the thief. As I said above. The police had video of the actual thief. It was a White Guy. So killing an innocent guy who wasn’t stealing would not affect the crime rate at all.

The police testified in the trial. You say you watched it. Correct me if I am wrong. But the person in the video was a White Male wasn’t it?

You watched the trial. The police testified that Arbery was not a suspect for any of the crimes. So what statement is made on the idea of law and order by chasing down and killing the wrong man?

You seem to be arguing it is better for a thousand innocents to be punished than one guilty to go free. I’ve read a lot of philosophy and history. I don’t really remember that being the foundation of anything successful. You may know of an example I am ignorant of.

The prosecutor chose the jury not the defense. They wanted a hand picked white jury. All in the family so to speak.

Also why keep calling people names you don't agree with. It doesn't help or make you right.
Be civil being bad isn't good for anyone,it just gets people in trouble.
Only the truth will set you free from your bondage. You have to live in the society you help creat.
How did we create this society?

The defense picked that jury, they though an all white jury would let these 3 racist go free.

Who did I call a name that wasn't true?

When my home was being renovated. People came in from time to time to see what was being done. I’d just bought it and nothing was inside. The workers passed out business cards. So they could get more business.

But let’s discuss your argument about this reasonable response idea. First. Nonsense. Mob justice is never just. But let’s pretend that they were never charged based upon the idea that they had to stop crime in their neighborhood.

Arbery wasn’t the thief. As I said above. The police had video of the actual thief. It was a White Guy. So killing an innocent guy who wasn’t stealing would not affect the crime rate at all.

The police testified in the trial. You say you watched it. Correct me if I am wrong. But the person in the video was a White Male wasn’t it?

You watched the trial. The police testified that Arbery was not a suspect for any of the crimes. So what statement is made on the idea of law and order by chasing down and killing the wrong man?

You seem to be arguing it is better for a thousand innocents to be punished than one guilty to go free. I’ve read a lot of philosophy and history. I don’t really remember that being the foundation of anything successful. You may know of an example I am ignorant of.

Some of the 3people knew the guy building the house and lived in the n-hood. But nobody should just walk up to anyones property un-invited ,it is trespassing ,period.
No it wasn't a white guy,it was Ahmaud and somebody stole a few $1000 from the mans boat and thats when he put up the camera and later it showed Ahmaud walking around at bight inside the back of the house near backyard where boat was.
Not saying he stole anything but who at night.
The judge refused to let alot of the evidence be presented.
Let me tell you first off that I am not after Amaud or anyone. Just tired of lies and reverse racism. I hated racism when I was young and don't like it now no matter who it is aimed at.

I don't like to see anyone falsely persecuted because of their race or religion.

How did we create this society?

The defense picked that jury, they though an all white jury would let these 3 racist go free.

Who did I call a name that wasn't true?

No they both picked the jury, like in most cases. Prosecutors can refuse or allow. The defense was between a rock and a hard place.
I hate what happened to Ahmaud and then the other 3. All lives ruined and one gone. But how many lives are loss due to drugs and violence? I wish it would all stop.
The worse is how divided we are now, nobody wins.
Anyway I just cut lots of vines and have 2 huge thorn stabs in my arm but I do feel better except for that so I need to take a break be back later.

I still don’t get what ppl see..
1. These men deserve a Medal of Honor.
2. Arbery Literally chased Travis, arbery had the gun in his hand when he was put down.
3. what is a brave man supposed to do in that situation?
4. Arbery was terrorizing that neighborhood. They followed him until the cops came.
I don’t get this blind spot in peoples mind that they erase all self defense if a man attacking them is black. So just die..
Wow, fascism and racism.

You most be a pleasant single white boi.

No they both picked the jury, like in most cases. Prosecutors can refuse or allow. The defense was between a rock and a hard place.
The defense picked this jury, that is why no black folks were on the jury.
I hate what happened to Ahmaud and then the other 3. All lives ruined and one gone. But how many lives are loss due to drugs and violence? I wish it would all stop.
The worse is how divided we are now, nobody wins.
Anyway I just cut lots of vines and have 2 huge thorn stabs in my arm but I do feel better except for that so I need to take a break be back later.
They took a man's life for no reason other than their hatred of black folks, I hope they get everything they deserve.

Some of the 3people knew the guy building the house and lived in the n-hood. But nobody should just walk up to anyones property un-invited ,it is trespassing ,period.
No it wasn't a white guy,it was Ahmaud and somebody stole a few $1000 from the mans boat and thats when he put up the camera and later it showed Ahmaud walking around at bight inside the back of the house near backyard where boat was.
Not saying he stole anything but who at night.
The judge refused to let alot of the evidence be presented.
Let me tell you first off that I am not after Amaud or anyone. Just tired of lies and reverse racism. I hated racism when I was young and don't like it now no matter who it is aimed at.

I don't like to see anyone falsely persecuted because of their race or religion.

The cops told the McMichaels that Arbery hadn’t stolen anything almost two weeks before the shooting. Body cam proves it.

So what made them, and you certain he was a criminal?

The defense picked this jury, that is why no black folks were on the jury.

They took a man's life for no reason other than their hatred of black folks, I hope they get everything they deserve.
Come om Super stop thinking everything is about race and victimhood. It is not good for anyone to feel that way. Not one of those guys went out to kill somebody that day. All of them were very unhappy with the way it turned out ,not many people want to kill another human being.
If you continue to use the race card it won't be a good debate.

The cops told the McMichaels that Arbery hadn’t stolen anything almost two weeks before the shooting. Body cam proves it.

So what made them, and you certain he was a criminal?

Not trying to make Ahmaud out of a bad person but facts are facts. He did some foolish things like alot of young people do.
The problem is none of you watched the trial and the cops didn't tell them anything. Because they don't know since there was no camera until the stuff was stolen. Thats why the camera was set up to catch the person doing the stealing. Maybe Ahmaud didn't do anything wrong.

Come om Super stop thinking everything is about race and victimhood. It is not good for anyone to feel that way. Not one of those guys went out to kill somebody that day. All of them were very unhappy with the way it turned out ,not many people want to kill another human being.
If you continue to use the race card it won't be a good debate.
Yea they felt so bad about it they tried to give him aid as he was lying on the ground dying. Travis McMichael called the man a "fing Nword" as he was dying. Greg McMichael told his son he had to do it. The only damn thing they feel bad about is that they are going to spend the rest of their lives in prison. Race card debate? Smfh. Would they have chased down Ahamaud and killed him if he were a white man? We all know the answer to that, Hell No.

Forum List

Back