No Chance of a Fair Trail for the McMichaels in Brunswick

SavannahMann

Platinum Member
Nov 16, 2016
For those who question my loyalty. It is always to the same thing. The Truth, and the Constitution. That’s it as far as my patriotism goes. Constitution, and Truth.

The 6th Amendment guarantees the right to an impartial jury trial for those accused of a crime. Now, I am absolutely dedicated to that. So you can always expect me to side with the Constitution when faced with any question. The McMichaels and their neighbor Roddy Bryant are facing among other things, charges for Murder in Brunswick for the killing of Ahmoud Arbury. As you know, I think they did it, but again, my dedication to the Constitution requires me to sound off when any injustice rears its head.

It has reared it’s ugly head. Two of the Jurors are known to be friends of the family of the Victim. Arbury. One is the son of an old friend of the Father of Arbury. There is simply no way he can be impartial is there? I mean, how do they go home after finding the defendant Not Guilty and face the family of your Father’s friend?

Yes, I think they did it. Yes, I think they are guilty under Georgia Law. But I want them convicted by the law, properly, and with all the protections they are guaranteed under the Constitution. We guarantee an impartial jury. And with all the press that this case has gotten, there is little hope of finding twelve people who are not at least familiar with the video. However, we can find twelve people who aren’t friends of the families of the Victims can’t we?

The Constitution Matters. Truth Matters. And this case should be judged based upon the law, and with full protections of the rights of the accused. Truthfully and honestly, judged on the facts.

I mean, how do you go home and say yes, I let the people who killed your son go free? That is the definition of Jury Bias isn’t it?

Did our "legal system" try to find a more neutral site for the George Floyd case? Nope. We have no real justice system. This is a setup for getting the verdict that the Woke Elite want, exactly like the George Floyd case. We have trial by internet now, the courts are window dressing, nothing more.
How many trials are moved to a neutral site?

When has there ever been an impartial jury? Look at the jury in the trial of Roy Bryant and JW Milam, how many of those folks do you think were impartial? The McMichaels and Bryant are facing what black men face everyday in Court rooms across America.

For those who question my loyalty. It is always to the same thing. The Truth, and the Constitution. That’s it as far as my patriotism goes. Constitution, and Truth.

The 6th Amendment guarantees the right to an impartial jury trial for those accused of a crime. Now, I am absolutely dedicated to that. So you can always expect me to side with the Constitution when faced with any question. The McMichaels and their neighbor Roddy Bryant are facing among other things, charges for Murder in Brunswick for the killing of Ahmoud Arbury. As you know, I think they did it, but again, my dedication to the Constitution requires me to sound off when any injustice rears its head.

It has reared it’s ugly head. Two of the Jurors are known to be friends of the family of the Victim. Arbury. One is the son of an old friend of the Father of Arbury. There is simply no way he can be impartial is there? I mean, how do they go home after finding the defendant Not Guilty and face the family of your Father’s friend?

Yes, I think they did it. Yes, I think they are guilty under Georgia Law. But I want them convicted by the law, properly, and with all the protections they are guaranteed under the Constitution. We guarantee an impartial jury. And with all the press that this case has gotten, there is little hope of finding twelve people who are not at least familiar with the video. However, we can find twelve people who aren’t friends of the families of the Victims can’t we?

The Constitution Matters. Truth Matters. And this case should be judged based upon the law, and with full protections of the rights of the accused. Truthfully and honestly, judged on the facts.

I mean, how do you go home and say yes, I let the people who killed your son go free? That is the definition of Jury Bias isn’t it?
your loyalty !! HAHAHAHAHHHHAAHAH
..you think you are PERFECT.....you would've taken the criminal Arbury down with James Bond move

How was he a criminal, tell us what crime he committed.
??????...you people are BLIND with your RACISM
HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!:

your loyalty !! HAHAHAHAHHHHAAHAH
..you think you are PERFECT.....you would've taken the criminal Arbury down with James Bond move

Good to see you back. I’m waiting for you to prove me wrong on the burglary’s at the construction site. You said there were things stolen. So where is your proof laughing girl?

HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!:

What does Georgia law say about that regarding the actions of the McMichaels?

We have a dumb ass brining up OJ when courts in this country have let whites wallk free even after admitting they killed somebody black.

These men gave a man the death sentence without consideration of even an investigation. So I am not going to be concerned about them getting a fair trial. Now had these men not done this and were being tried, then I would certainly want them to get a fair trial.

You go home and tell the shit for brains family of the criminal that was killed. That he was a criminal, which they know. That he was a violent pos which they also already know. That he was shot for attacking people who were trying to stop him from committing crimes IN SELF DEFENSE...which they know. And that they fucking don't deserve any money which is what they are really after via suing the men, the city, or by joining the "we's victim race pimping train". They need to be told that their shit for brains criminal son was their fault.

So now the tables have turned. What say you?

The 6th Amendment guarantees the right to an impartial jury trial for those accused of a crime.
They should be given a fair trial. Any juror who demonstrates an inability to be impartial should be dismissed, regardless of race. PERIOD

If there is really a murder case here, jurors will convict, regardless of race.

What would you rather have -- a biased jury and have mistrial or have it overturned on appeal, or would you rather have the McMichaels get a completely fair trial and a conviction that sticks?

You go home and tell the shit for brains family of the criminal that was killed. That he was a criminal, which they know. That he was a violent pos which they also already know. That he was shot for attacking people who were trying to stop him from committing crimes IN SELF DEFENSE...which they know. And that they fucking don't deserve any money which is what they are really after via suing the men, the city, or by joining the "we's victim race pimping train". They need to be told that their shit for brains criminal son was their fault.

Actually, this is what I know.

Arbery had a criminal record. That is almost the only true thing you have said.

I know that Arbery didn’t steal anything from the Construction Site. I know he didn’t steal anything on that day. I know that the McMichaels assumed he was a criminal they had caught in the act. I know the Prosecutor claims that Greg McMichaels told the Police he shouted at Arbery that he (Greg) would blow his god damned head off.

I know that Arbery had committed no crime to justify the pursuit by the McMichaels. I know that the police claim that they wanted to arrest the McMichaels on the day, but were told not to by Jackie Johnson. I know that the Grand Jury indicted them in no time. I know that the case had been reviewed by a Judge who saw ample evidence to proceed. I know that everything the McMichaels did that day was what I was told never to do, under pretty much any circumstances by Police, my own attorney, and the information provided by the USCCA.

I know that racists are frothing at the mouth at the outrage of Whites being held accountable for killing a black. I know the Racists always rush out and claim the victim of such killings are criminals. They even did so when Phillandro Castillo was killed. And all he had was some traffic tickets.

I know the Racists always claim proof and evidence that doesn’t actually exist. Such as the Chauvin trial where they swore up and down that it was obviously an overdose. Yet, not one Coroner came forward to agree with that. The best the Defense could do was find a Coroner who said that he would have listed the cause of death as undetermined.

I know your anger and rage is not healthy, and I hope you find a way to purge it from within yourself.

HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!:

Did the McMicaels have the video of his 2017 arrest?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back