NJ teacher is suspended ‘after saying “We don’t negotiate with terrorists” to Muslim boy, 17, who asked for more time to complete math assignment

i will not comment on this one

There is no proof that the teacher knew that the boy was part of a protected religion.

Further, any disagreements with teachers or school board members are considered to be "domestic terrorism" nowadays, so the teachers was technically correct.

Unnecessary but clever
Guarantee you all liberals are far more upset with what this teacher said than what the trans rapist did to girls at least twice.

Unnecessary but clever
Guarantee you all liberals are far more upset with what this teacher said than what the trans rapist did to girls at least twice.
Red Herring logical fallacy and false equavalence falacy Lets see if you can defend the teacher's moronic bigotry without deflecting and invoking irrelevant bullshit

Last edited:
Blame a kid for extremism that he has played no part in.

Maybe this teacher should find a career more catered to his personality and brain activity.
Even if this teacher was going for a joke and liked by his students where he would cut into comedy as a norm without any bad intent, not a swift move.

All of these reports about what bad teachers are doing these days, as in daily? Makes it hard to think that there are good teachers even though still a majority.

I had a teacher in high school who should’ve been fired for enjoying teasing shy students in front of the whole class. He got by with it weekly because he was the football coach. A lot of kids liked him, I never did. He was taking up space for a teacher who didn’t need high schoolers laughing at his jokes at the expense of shy kids. He one time went so far to ask a female student if her parents locked her in the closet because she never talked. A real winner that guy. Now, with self-confident kids you can cut up and not have any concern about how they might think about things later, but he would target the most introverted students purposely. I should’ve gone to the principal, but guess what? I was too shy.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back