US responds to China nukes w/ cupcake wokeness

rightnow909

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2021
So if China ever nukes the United States where do they sell their cheap products?

There will be a bunch of laid off, pissed Chinese workers who likely will overthrow their government.

That of course assumes the United States has not turned China into a radioactive wasteland.

What is this admiral REALLY? A man or a woman, actually? I can't even tell what s/he is pretending to be, much less what s/he actually is in reality.

What is this admiral REALLY? A man or a woman, actually? I can't even tell what s/he is pretending to be, much less what s/he actually is in reality.

you do know the Babylonbee is a spoof site like the Onion...right?

Since when does the Assistant Secretary for Health have anything to do with negotiating with China??

I understand some people are mad or butthurt because a trans is in high office. But this really is a laughable stretch.

you do know the Babylonbee is a spoof site like the Onion...right?
You mean there isn't a transvestite admiral??? I thought I read in the news there was one. Wait -------
  1. Dr. Rachel Levine sworn in as US' first openly transgender ...

Dr. Rachel Levine, the assistant secretary for health at the US Department of Health and Human Services, made history Tuesday as the first openly transgender four-star officer across the nation's ...
Yeah, okay, there really is one such ------ very peculiar person. Can't expect CNN to say what it REALLY is, so I'm going to guess: actually a man, pretending to be a woman. If they say "she" or use a female first name, that means he's actually a male, fraudulently pretending to be female.

Hey, I'm getting this!!

So does that mean there are TWO of them now, this admiral thing and also the one who wears the long-hair wig? Or are those the same person? Middle-age men pretending to be women all sort of look alike to me -----

You mean there isn't a transvestite admiral??? I thought I read in the news there was one. Wait -------
  1. Dr. Rachel Levine sworn in as US' first openly transgender ...

Dr. Rachel Levine, the assistant secretary for health at the US Department of Health and Human Services, made history Tuesday as the first openly transgender four-star officer across the nation's ...
Yeah, okay, there really is one such ------ very peculiar person. Can't expect CNN to say what it REALLY is, so I'm going to guess: actually a man, pretending to be a woman. If they say "she" or use a female first name, that means he's actually a male, fraudulently pretending to be female.

Hey, I'm getting this!!

Sure there is. But Admiral Levine has no bearing on the talks with China. The Assistant Secretary for Health doesn't negotiate with China.

that's why one never wants to go trans... never

God knew what he was doing... (or... uh... she?)

I love the babylon bee.
With our country, including this joke of an administration, the jokes are endless.
Especially with a mentally ill obese person as asst sec of health and a 4 star general :lol:

Sure there is. But Admiral Levine has no bearing on the talks with China. The Assistant Secretary for Health doesn't negotiate with China.
u must be English..

they are known for their not getting a joke (or satire)

So does that mean there are TWO of them now, this admiral thing and also the one who wears the long-hair wig? Or are those the same person? Middle-age men pretending to be women all sort of look alike to me -----

There is only one of them. If you want to call it pretending, I have no problem with that.

I also laugh at the people pretending Adm. Levine has anything to do with China's nukes.

what does HHS have to do with China nukes?

Just admit you were duped by the same site that ran this story and move on...

I love the babylon bee.
With our country, including this joke of an administration, the jokes are endless.
Especially with a mentally ill obese person as asst sec of health and a 4 star general :lol:
we don't even need the Babylon Bee (although we appreciate it greatly)

just watch a bidum news conference

LOL

(so called)

assuming he has one again..

I love the babylon bee.
It does lack a certain. . . . gravitas.

Okay, sanity. It lacks sanity.

This is their slogan.....Fake news you can trust, delivered straight to your inbox.

and you are still falling for it....too damn funny

There is only one of them. If you want to call it pretending, I have no problem with that.

I also laugh at the people pretending Adm. Levine has anything to do with China's nukes.
Wait, so this one ---- the wig man ----

1635282507734.png

--- Is the same as that admiral photo???

Well, if so, I guess we should be glad Biden didn't foist off TWO of these weirdos on us -----

Pretty sorry situation, though. A crazy person as Asst. Sec. of Health, and the same guy is an admiral in the U.S. Navy? We're going down on a fast waxed slide.

Forum List

Back