Nixon: When the president does it, that means it is not illegal.

When the president does it, that means it is not illegal.
Does that mean you and I can conspire with the Russians to win the next election?
It didn't work for Hillary.
What makes you think it will work now?
Worked for tRump.
Sorry dumb-ass.
Mueller did everything he could possibly do, pulled every stunt, tried to get several people to lie on the stand.....and they still couldn't find collusion.
So stop repeating that lie.
It only make you look like an idiot.

Barr committed perjury by lying to congress. Punishable up to three years in prison.
In fact, he lied to the entire United States in public.

William Barr lied to Congress about the Mueller report. He should resign: Adam Schiff

D5uup0pXsAEeUbG.jpg

D5uup0pXsAEeUbG.jpg

nice meme....

how much did he pay the Clintons for it?

an opinion piece from schiff?

The guy that has a ton of evidence on Trump, but can't seem to bring it out?
Clinton hasn't been in public office of any kind for nearly seven years.

Evidence? Like this:

D4yGWWYX4Agl5Uy.jpg

And this? Which is clearly an abuse of power:

D44XJr-XkAA_EUh.jpg

Is that what you are talking about?

Remember, a link to the Mueller Report is in my signature line. Read it yourself. Mueller adds text messages, emails, other documents, video and hundreds of hours under oath.

It's important to KNOW what you are talking about.

still deflecting.
It's only deflection if it isn't true.
Unless Republicans succeed in bringing down the American government, Trump will be charged in multiple felonies once he leaves office. At this point, the same could be said for Barr.

D4yGWWYX4Agl5Uy.jpg

And this? Which is clearly an abuse of power:
100% lie....Were those criminal thresholds actually in fact met, it would have been the Mule's responsibility to make a criminal referral to congress, which he didn't.

Time to quit getting your "news" from MSLSD.
He didn't because a sitting president can't be charged. It's why Republicans impeached Clinton first. They just couldn't get it done. If they had, they would have charged him.

If Republicans succeed in bringing down the US government and turning the country into an authoritarian regime, Trump will never be charged. If however, if Republicans don't succeed in destroying the country, Trump will be charged with multiple felonies the day he leaves office.

Does that mean you and I can conspire with the Russians to win the next election?
Worked for tRump.
Sorry dumb-ass.
Mueller did everything he could possibly do, pulled every stunt, tried to get several people to lie on the stand.....and they still couldn't find collusion.
Wait a second. You're calling me an idiot and you are a fcking liar?
You have a lot of nerve.

Worked for tRump.
Sorry dumb-ass.
Read the report son, read the report.

Worked for tRump.
Sorry dumb-ass.
Have you read it, dirtbag?
I read most of it.....and I saw alot of stuff that didn't belong in it.....media reports and such.

Um, Nixon did some shenanigans. Name one president that hasn't. And I have to hand it to Nixon, he resigned. But Clinton? None of these assholes NOW would admit to anything. Kennedy's dad buying the election in 60? Hmm... We are idots. We forget. Colluding with foreign nationals? Saudi Arabia attacked us on 9/11, we ( the Bush administration) colluded with "them" to go to war with Iraq instead. Because the Muslim assholes that attacked us were Wahhabi Muslims (a Saudi religion) funded by Saudis FROM Saudi Arabia. Rich oil petroleum wankers that have the world by its balls don't want to piss off their overlords. And so it goes.

Last edited:
Worked for tRump.
Sorry dumb-ass.
I read most of it.....and I saw alot of stuff that didn't belong in it.....media reports and such.
I read it from end to end.

I do not believe you did.

Nixon: When the president does it, that means it is not illegal.

Really?

I think he left that one word. Republican. When a Republican president does it that means it is not illegal.

Why are Republicans so tribal when it comes to the law?

It’s like, do what I say, not what I do.

Well Jackson, Lincoln, Grant, Teddy, FDR, LBJ, Nixon, Reagan, Clinton, GWB, Obama and Trump share a lot in common but you only focus on the Republicans...

Worked for tRump.
Sorry dumb-ass.

Course not. I think if you read it end to end you're either a liar or don't have anything better to do with your time.
I think it's a bit of both.

Worked for tRump.
Sorry dumb-ass.

Course not. I think if you read it end to end you're either a liar or don't have anything better to do with your time.
Think what you wish, I at least don't have to take anyone's word for what it says like all you tRump supporters.

Um, Nixon did some shenanigans. Name one president that hasn't. And I have to hand it to Nixon, he resigned. But Clinton? None of these assholes NOW would admit to anything. Kennedy's dad buying the election in 60? Hmm... We are idots. We forget. Colluding with foreign nationals? Saudi Arabia attacked us on 9/11, we ( the Bush administration) colluded with "them" to go to war with Iraq instead. Because the Muslim assholes that attacked us were Wahhabi Muslims (a Saudi religion) funded by Saudis FROM Saudi Arabia. Rich oil petroleum wankers that have the world by its balls don't want to piss off their overlords. And so it goes.

I see you have gone full libtard with your conspiracy theory nonsense. Congrats! You are in the wrong forum.

The conspiracy theory forum is that way! >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Sorry dumb-ass.

Think what you wish, I at least don't have to take anyone's word for what it says like all you tRump supporters.
Apparently you feel that you can take the word of Hillary's lawyer who wrote much of the Bull Shit contained in the Mueller report. He put so much speculation in that report he knew he had no proof of, knowing dipshits like you would try to use it as an excuse to ignore the actual bottom-line, that Trump was not guilty of collusion or obstruction.

Trust me in this.....if Trump had done it, Mueller would have recommended charges instead of stating that he couldn't.

Apparently you feel that you can take the word of Hillary's lawyer who wrote much of the Bull Shit contained in the Mueller report. He put so much speculation in that report he knew he had no proof of, knowing dipshits like you would try to use it as an excuse to ignore the actual bottom-line, that Trump was not guilty of collusion or obstruction.

Trust me in this.....if Trump had done it, Mueller would have recommended charges instead of stating that he couldn't.
Hillary's lawyer wrote most of the Mueller report.

Dude, yer nuts.

Come see me when you regain some semblance of sanity.

Dude, yer nuts.

Ditto.
Mueller was Hillary's pick for Special Council....and he put a bunch of leftist lawyers on his team to find dirt on Trump. There was conflict of interest all over the place with this group of lawyers. Many who donated to Hillary......incidentally a glaring conflict of interest.
Meet the all-star team of lawyers Robert Mueller has working on the Trump-Russia investigation

• Andrew Weissman - Weissman is one of several attorneys in Mueller's team that has donated to Democrats, although he does not appear to have donated in the 2016 election. He gave $2,300 to President Barack Obama's 2008 campaign, and $2,000 to the Democratic National Committee in 2006, according to CNN's review of FEC records.

• Jeannie Rhee -
    Rhee is one of several attorneys to resign from the WilmerHale law firm to join Mueller's investigation.

She also has two years of DOJ experience, serving as deputy assistant attorney general under former Attorney General Eric Holder. She advised Holder and Obama administration officials on criminal law issues, as well as criminal procedure and executive issues, according to WilmerHale's website.
    As many critics of Mueller's investigation have pointed out, Rhee represented Hillary Clinton in a 2015 lawsuit that sought access to her private emails. She also represented the Clinton Foundation in a 2015 racketeering lawsuit. Rhee is also one of the members of Mueller's team under scrutiny for her political donations, and has doled out more than $16,000 to Democrats since 2008, CNN reported. She maxed out her donations both in 2015 and 2016 to Clinton's presidential campaign, giving a total of $5,400.

• Andrew Goldstein
    59c2cd429803c524008b8307-750-500.jpg
    Associated Press/Mark Lennihan
    Before jumping to the Mueller probe, Goldstein led the public corruption unit in the US Attorney's office in the Southern District of New York, where he worked under Preet Bharara, the federal prosecutor who was famously fired by Trump in March after refusing to resign.

• Elizabeth Prelogar
    Prelogar is a lawyer on loan to the Mueller probe from the US solicitor general's office. Prelogar is fluent in Russian, according to The National Law Journal, and was a Fulbright scholar in Russia after graduating from Emory College. Prelogar also clerked for Supreme Court Justices Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Elena Kagan.

"Like Michael Dreeben, she is a person of superb intellect and deep integrity," former solicitor general Donald Gerrilli, who hired Prelogar in 2014, told the Law Journal. "She can be counted on to call it as she sees it.
  • Uzo Asonye
    Asonye is an assistant US attorney with experience prosecuting embezzlement and bribery cases. He joined Mueller's team in May 2018 to serve as the local counsel in Manafort's trial in the Eastern District of Virginia, according to ABC News.

Asonye's LinkedIn shows that in addition to his role as assistant US attorney, he has also worked at the law firm O'Melveny and Myers in its white collar defense and corporate investigations group.

Federal Election Commission records show that Asonye donated $800 to Hillary Clinton's primary campaign in 2008.

Last edited:

Dude, yer nuts.

Ditto.
Mueller was Hillary's pick for Special Council....and he put a bunch of leftist lawyers on his team to find dirt on Trump. There was conflict of interest all over the place with this group of lawyers. Many who donated to Hillary......incidentally a glaring conflict of interest.
Meet the all-star team of lawyers Robert Mueller has working on the Trump-Russia investigation

• Andrew Weissman - Weissman is one of several attorneys in Mueller's team that has donated to Democrats, although he does not appear to have donated in the 2016 election. He gave $2,300 to President Barack Obama's 2008 campaign, and $2,000 to the Democratic National Committee in 2006, according to CNN's review of FEC records.

• Jeannie Rhee -
    Rhee is one of several attorneys to resign from the WilmerHale law firm to join Mueller's investigation.

She also has two years of DOJ experience, serving as deputy assistant attorney general under former Attorney General Eric Holder. She advised Holder and Obama administration officials on criminal law issues, as well as criminal procedure and executive issues, according to WilmerHale's website.
    As many critics of Mueller's investigation have pointed out, Rhee represented Hillary Clinton in a 2015 lawsuit that sought access to her private emails. She also represented the Clinton Foundation in a 2015 racketeering lawsuit. Rhee is also one of the members of Mueller's team under scrutiny for her political donations, and has doled out more than $16,000 to Democrats since 2008, CNN reported. She maxed out her donations both in 2015 and 2016 to Clinton's presidential campaign, giving a total of $5,400.

• Andrew Goldstein
    Before jumping to the Mueller probe, Goldstein led the public corruption unit in the US Attorney's office in the Southern District of New York, where he worked under Preet Bharara, the federal prosecutor who was famously fired by Trump in March after refusing to resign.

• Elizabeth Prelogar
    Prelogar is a lawyer on loan to the Mueller probe from the US solicitor general's office. Prelogar is fluent in Russian, according to The National Law Journal, and was a Fulbright scholar in Russia after graduating from Emory College. Prelogar also clerked for Supreme Court Justices Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Elena Kagan.

"Like Michael Dreeben, she is a person of superb intellect and deep integrity," former solicitor general Donald Gerrilli, who hired Prelogar in 2014, told the Law Journal. "She can be counted on to call it as she sees it.
  • Uzo Asonye
    Asonye is an assistant US attorney with experience prosecuting embezzlement and bribery cases. He joined Mueller's team in May 2018 to serve as the local counsel in Manafort's trial in the Eastern District of Virginia, according to ABC News.

Asonye's LinkedIn shows that in addition to his role as assistant US attorney, he has also worked at the law firm O'Melveny and Myers in its white collar defense and corporate investigations group.

Federal Election Commission records show that Asonye donated $800 to Hillary Clinton's primary campaign in 2008.
Hillary's pick?

LMf'nAO!!!

Dude, you've got problems. Get help

Dude, yer nuts.

Ditto.

• Jeannie Rhee -

• Andrew Goldstein

• Elizabeth Prelogar

• Uzo Asonye

Hillary's pick?

LMf'nAO!!!

Hillary set the whole fucking thing up......
Mueller isn't a Republican.....he's an establishment attack dog.
The people that worked on his team all had huge conflicts of interest.
None of them should have been on that team in the first place.....and you know it.

Dude, yer nuts.

Ditto.

• Jeannie Rhee -

• Andrew Goldstein

• Elizabeth Prelogar

• Uzo Asonye

Hillary's pick?

LMf'nAO!!!

Hillary set the whole fucking thing up......
Mueller isn't a Republican.....he's an establishment attack dog.
The people that worked on his team all had huge conflicts of interest.
None of them should have been on that team in the first place.....and you know it.
damn-hes-so-stupid.jpg

Forum List

Back