Question from my daughter: "Why is it illegal for a woman to murder her rapist?"

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
"But it's legal to murder the innocent baby that results from the rape?"

"The only difference is the rapist is viable outside the womb."

"Why does the rapist deserve protection under the law, but the baby doesn't?"

Heavy! Heavy questions from your pretend daughter you have. People make mistakes? What if she was drugged and consent was assumed? All I'm saying is if we Organized women into Comfort Stations assigned, first off, the Comfort Women would be there when you need to grab a pair of comfy shoes, all around the world. All of them.

cool-story-bro-p-com-8053993.png

Obama Bro. Thanks for this gator. Not even off topic. Bros before hoes. Don't even acknowledge their ill-formed bodies. Guiness is in the background, is that right? Some smart sounding Brits always know the Irish beer, Brilliant, when they got labcoats Brilliant.

Heavy! Heavy questions from your pretend daughter you have. People make mistakes? What if she was drugged and consent was assumed? All I'm saying is if we Organized women into Comfort Stations assigned, first off, the Comfort Women would be there when you need to grab a pair of comfy shoes, all around the world. All of them.
Are you saying I am lying when I say I have a daughter?

Are you prepared to prove I am a liar?

If not, STFU you low-down piece of shit fucking asswipe excuse of a man.

You can kill your rapist to stop the rape, but after the rape killing him is murder. No woman should be forced to have the child of the man who raped her unless she wants it.

Dumbass, you can kill your rapist to stop the rape, but after the rape killing him is murder.
But it's legal to kill the innocent child that resulted from the rape.

That's not fair.

If rape is wrong, it is the rapist who should be killed, not the innocent child.

Dumbass, you can kill your rapist to stop the rape, but after the rape killing him is murder.

That's not fair.

If rape is wrong, it is the rapist who should be killed, not the innocent child.
You don't get it do you?
I get it, but the question doesn't come from me, it comes from my daughter.

Can you answer the question?

She said the only difference is that the man who committed the rape is viable outside the womb.

Is that the only reason he can't be killed after a rape?

We're giving the baby capital punishment for a crime he or she did not commit.

The rapist must face the law, but the woman he raped is not allowed to harm him in even the slightest way.

It's not OK.

Are you saying I am lying when I say I have a daughter?

Are you prepared to prove I am a liar?

If not, STFU you low-down piece of shit fucking asswipe excuse of a man.
What else does she say?

Why do people complain about the weather when millions of babies are aborted?

That's not fair.

You don't get it do you?

She said the only difference is that the man who committed the rape is viable outside the womb.

Viable outside the womb is what defines a living child. So yes.

That's not fair.

You don't get it do you?

Viable outside the womb is what defines a living child. So yes.
Fake news.

That's not fair.

You don't get it do you?

Because we have laws that do not allow revenge, and killing a rapist after he rapes you is murder, that's why. I'm not saying he doesn't deserve to be killed, but the law is calling the shots. Get your daughter a gun so she can kill him before he ruins her.

For the same reason it's illegal to murder anyone.

And stop filling the poor kids head with conservitard propaganda please. It's your job to make sure she grows up a functional human being, not a fanatic.

Notice how this poster just marginalized the rape of women? Rape isnt a mistake, it is an aggressive attack on a woman.

Forum List

Back