You can always leave

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
Whenever i get into a debate with statists about whether I have agreed to be coerced by the state, they inevitably reply with the lame talking point "you can always leave." The video below shows why this is rhetoric used by thugs to justify using violence against you.

Pretty ironic that a wag who claims to be whining about "thugs" uses a kid giving the finger as an avatar.

Whenever i get into a debate with statists about whether I have agreed to be coerced by the state, they inevitably reply with the lame talking point "you can always leave." The video below shows why this is rhetoric used by thugs to justify using violence against you.

I am truly embarrassed for you...and I want my 9 minutes back you tricked me into wasting

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I am truly embarrassed for you...and I want my 9 minutes back you tricked me into wasting

see?.....

Pretty ironic that a wag who claims to be whining about "thugs" uses a kid giving the finger as an avatar.
Could be worse...he could have a painting of a fictional guy with guns pointed in a harmless direction.

I understand that's pretty threatening to some weenies.

That's pretty much the same thing, yeah. But Finger Boy's the one purporting to wax holier-than-thou about "thugs" while dressed as one. Isn't he.

Could be worse...he could have a painting of a fictional guy with guns pointed in a harmless direction.

That's pretty much the same thing, yeah. But Finger Boy's the one purporting to wax holier-than-thou about "thugs" while dressed as one. Isn't he.
You sure do seem to take small images personally. Have you ever considered not being a sissy bedwetter?

You mean you were too stupid to understand it?

Where's the irony? Is flipping you the bird the equivalent of assaulting you?

A kid flipping you the bird is a thug?

You mean you were too stupid to understand it?

:itsok:

You sure do seem to take small images personally. Have you ever considered not being a sissy bedwetter?

Oh it's not the image, Davey Wavey. I'm surprised this flew over your head with those obstructions in the air.

It's about the choice of image. And what it says about the chooser.

Amirite?

Oh it's not the image, Davey Wavey. I'm surprised this flew over your head with those obstructions in the air.

Amirite?

What does it say, shit for brains?

Amirite?

What does it say, shit for brains?

I uh think you just answered your own question there, jellyface.

Forum List

Back