Nikki Haley says Trump and Biden are equally as bad

The ONLY reason she is continuing is because of MONEY. Once that dries up, shes out,

every one of these long time politicians knows how to milk the system and use loopholes to put campaign money in their pockets.

She will support Trump if she wants to run again in the future. As will her NH benefactor Sununu. :)
If she doesn't, her political career....is kaput...forever.
She has already said there is no difference between Trump and Biden.

That ship has sailed for Haley.

She has already said there is no difference between Trump and Biden.

That ship has sailed for Haley.
That's not the issue. The issue is the rest of the Republican party. Trump will be gone from the scene one way or the other by 2028. If she wants to run again and have any shot at a political future, she'll have to come out as at least voting for him in the general election in November. My guess is, her tone will change once she's forced to bow out of the race. Just like Tim Scott and Ron DeSantis did. :)

That's not the issue. The issue is the rest of the Republican party. Trump will be gone from the scene one way or the other by 2028. If she wants to run again and have any shot at a political future, she'll have to come out as at least voting for him in the general election in November. My guess is, her tone will change once she's forced to bow out of the race. Just like Tim Scott and Ron DeSantis did. :)

Which is called "The Primary Process".

It's amazing how Dems think that anything Trump is involved in is the FIRST TIME THIS HAS HAPPEND IN POLITICS EVAH

No, she is going route of Chris Christy now, betting the house of Trump's destruction to try and recoup all the pieces.

Then why is she bothering to run? Nimrodda Haley doesn't stand a chance of actually being elected and is looking to become a placeholder for the Republicans in the fall. It would see pointless and a fraud to solicit money from people for a doomed campaign like McCain and Romney ran.

Bet Haley will jump on the Trump train, just like DUHSantis did in his "suspending" campaign speech.
No president in US history is worse than corrupt, Trump.
Reagan came close, he thanked (from hell) Trump for taking his throne.

Which is called "The Primary Process".

It's amazing how Dems think that anything Trump is involved in is the FIRST TIME THIS HAS HAPPEND IN POLITICS EVAH
Nope. Has nothing to do with it. The issue is that when push comes to shove, most Republicans lack the courage of their convictions. They are spineless.
Cheney, Kinzinger, Romney...all of these people have no political future. While the rest, cuck themselves to the man who is going to be the destruction of their party.

Nope. Has nothing to do with it. The issue is that when push comes to shove, most Republicans lack the courage of their convictions. They are spineless.
Cheney, Kinzinger, Romney...all of these people have no political future. While the rest, cuck themselves to the man who is going to be the destruction of their party.

Voting for a Dem idiot would show "conviction"?

Despite his warts Trump does or at least tries to do what he says he will, and his goals align with mine.

Voting for a Dem idiot would show "conviction"?

Despite his warts Trump does or at least tries to do what he says he will, and his goals align with mine.
Which aligns with..................... His daddy.

1706022537794.png

Forum List

Back