Nikki Haley says Trump and Biden are equally as bad

He gave me the SC justices I wanted, tried to cut down the red tape, tried to fix the border, and gave us an economy that was humming right along until the Wu Flu hit. he also greenlighted that shot you love so much.

But keep up with the SKW talking points like a good little lemming.
Economy and job market he inherited from Obama. End of story. Those SC justices aren't working out quite like you wanted them too, huh?

The blown response to COVID-19 and the deaths and wreakage to the economy....all belong to your savior.
He had nothing to do with the vaccine development. He tried to take credit for it..but everyone knew he was full of shit.

Yep. 2024. Gonna roll the same way 2020 did. :)

Economy and job market he inherited from Obama. End of story. Those SC justices aren't working out quite like you wanted them too, huh?

The blown response to COVID-19 and the deaths and wreakage to the economy....all belong to your savior.
He had nothing to do with the vaccine development. He tried to take credit for it..but everyone knew he was full of shit.

Yep. 2024. Gonna roll the same way 2020 did. :)

I knew Roe being overturned could cause a decade or so of settling, and I'm OK with that.

And of COURSE it's Obama....LOL.

His agencies greenlighted the expedited approvals, anything else you say about it is a lie.

As for COVID plenty of blame to go around on the shit reaction to it, including Trump, Blue State Governors, the Teachers Unions, the CDC, Fauci, and plenty others.

I bet you still wear a mask while indoors...LOL.

Bet Haley will jump on the Trump train, just like DUHSantis did in his "suspending" campaign speech.
No president in US history is worse than corrupt, Trump.
Reagan came close, he thanked (from hell) Trump for taking his throne.

Wow, you can't be much more uninformed than this.

Wow, you can't be much more uninformed than this.
Poor teabagger.

Even before the orange grifter was even thought about.

1706034985569.png

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
Trump is Russia's doormat.
As Russians like to claim, Trump is their useless IDIOT.
Much like Americans.

Figures you believe Ukrainians more than your own fellow citizens.

And I WANT Ukraine to win, problem is for them to win they have to kick Russia out of the Crimea as well, and that is going to be hard to do.

She will support Trump if she wants to run again in the future. As will her NH benefactor Sununu. :)
If she doesn't, her political career....is kaput...forever.
Her career is over.

She's exposed as a WEF shill.

She believes a man can become a woman.

Forum List

Back