Nikki Haley Calls on Biden to Answer for Raid on Mar-a-Lago

We have no idea what this is over yet. Maybe there is very valid reasons for it. It's not like fraud isn't a large part of Trump's past.

The remark was directed at those who would defend warrants obtained by lies when directed towards others.

If this is a wild goose chase I will condemn it. When others learned of warrants obtained through lies they still defended the actions.

There is a valid point made here and by the way, we have no idea whether this is an unconstitutional action or not yet. We do know that lying to obtain a warrant is.
The former President confirmed that FBI agents were at Mar-a-Lago and said "they even broke into my safe." He was at Trump Tower in New York when the search warrant was executed in Florida, a person familiar told CNN.

He knew it was happening. It was planned. Why was it confirmed???President confirmed that FBI agents were at Mar-a-Lago

did trump send the fbi to raid her house? just curious
Guess they didn’t have evidence in that case, just rhetoric. You can’t just go in on wishful thinking, which is all the right had. The FBI requires hard evidence, which they have in spades on Trump.

The former President confirmed that FBI agents were at Mar-a-Lago and said "they even broke into my safe." He was at Trump Tower in New York when the search warrant was executed in Florida, a person familiar told CNN.

He knew it was happening. It was planned. Why was it confirmed???
you don’t think anyone working there might have called him to tell him what the xiden stormtroopers were doing?

He knew it was happening. It was planned. Why was it confirmed???President confirmed that FBI agents were at Mar-a-Lago

You will have to explain what that has to do with anything I said.

Getting Giddy about the warrants and the invasion of Trump home should be slowed because people you need to realize Democrats just opened Pandora Box on themselves…

Now when the GOP win the Oval Office they will use the FBI in the same manner and the left will explode saying it isn’t fair but you brought this onto yourself.

It matter not my opinion of Trump but what matter is now the Democrats crossed a line and they better hope they have something to nail Trump with because if not Trump and his base will make you guys pay…

Guess they didn’t have evidence in that case, just rhetoric. You can’t just go in on wishful thinking, which is all the right had. The FBI requires hard evidence, which they have in spades on Trump.
so trump didn’t? you’re comparison. was just rhetoric

No at that time Comey was a republican and no need to lock her up.

Did you hear tramp? Russia can you send me the emails? And he got them that night.
haha no he didn’t…nobody recovers the emails she bleached to keep the fbi from getting stop lying

Nikki Haley Calls on Biden to Answer

for Raid on Mar-a-Lago

Nikki Haley, former President Donald Trump’s ambassador to the United Nations, called on President Joe Biden to “answer for his agencies” after the FBI raided Trump’s Mar-a-Lago residence.
“The American people must always trust their government. The DOJ and FBI don’t have the luxury of saying ‘no comment.’ If they won’t comment, then Biden owes it to the American people to answer for his agencies. If Biden doesn’t act, then Congress needs to handle this,” she tweeted.

Commentary:
Now it's up to the Republicans to pick up the cudgel and act in unison against this travesty of Justice.created by the Progressive Maoist Democrats led by Joe Biden and his criminal family that has a lot to answer for this purely political move.

The president should have had nothing to do with the actions by the DOJ and should not have even known about them prior to it happening.

Because its an unconstitutional thing to do regardless of skin color but you decided to pull the very over used race card? Perhaps I was wrong about you...thinking you better than that. How will you feel when they do it to U.S. Marine Corps Gen. Michael E. Langley if he doesn't tow the Biden Line later on? Will Langley become a dog faced pony soldier and will you be ok with it? Oh. Wait. Maybe you will say it would be ok since Langley might be an Uncle Tom?

Really, Super. Use that noggin of yours. I know you can. Or can/will you?
Exactly what is unconstitutional about a search warrant?

This looks really bad. Even the anti-Trump Republicans see and, rightfully so, see the message being sent by this dubious raid.

And? It's well documented he had lawyers involved.
And tramp knew, you don't think his lawyers told tramp? How did he know?

There was probable cause Tramp knew it when he took classified mats out to his home in Mar-a-largo in Jan 2020 and he did not return them.

If the FBI believes there is probable cause they will present it to a magistrate (a judge). The judge will then decide if there is sufficient information to issue a search warrant. If the magistrate decides there is probable cause a search warrant will be issued that narrowly describes the place to be searched and the persons or things that may be seized.

Last edited:
Getting Giddy about the warrants and the invasion of Trump home should be slowed because people you need to realize Democrats just opened Pandora Box on themselves…

Now when the GOP win the Oval Office they will use the FBI in the same manner and the left will explode saying it isn’t fair but you brought this onto yourself.

It matter not my opinion of Trump but what matter is now the Democrats crossed a line and they better hope they have something to nail Trump with because if not Trump and his base will make you guys pay…
Perhaps, if it were only the FBI‘s decision. However, the Trump apologists ignore the fact that a federal judge had to sign off on the warrant, indicating that there had to be substantial evidence.

Forum List

Back