Nikki Haley Calls on Biden to Answer for Raid on Mar-a-Lago

yeah, people have phones…it’s really not a hard concept…fbi stormtroopers come…someone might call.

how is this hard for you to understand?
They don't call you, probable cause.

At this point, nearly ANY republican can beat Biden,

Who? JEB!? Liz?

I couldn't see getting off of my barstool to go to the polls to vote for either of those low energy, unproven losers. And if I hated Trump enough to vote for either of them, I'd be more likely to cast for Sleepy Joe. Better to have the goof we know already instead of a new goof.

You think a federal judge issued a warrant without probable cause?
A Prog judge is a high priest of one of the many levels of the godless New World Order. They were place there on purpose over many years. A judge who is a pure adherent to the rulers of the realm party loyalist is not a judge.

Guess they didn’t have evidence in that case, just rhetoric. You can’t just go in on wishful thinking, which is all the right had. The FBI requires hard evidence, which they have in spades on Trump.
Biden's houses and lawyers office needs to be raided to see how many children he has raped. He started with his own daughter. Hillary's lawyers office needs to be raided and the Clinton foundation also. Maybe your house needs to be raided also.

You think a federal judge issued a warrant without probable cause?
It happened in 2016 when the FBI was unlawfully spying on Trump's campaign. As big of a hard on as people in our government have for trump? Nothing would surprise me.

The usual conservative projection. Trump ordered attacks on his opponents, so the Trump cult assumes all other presidents must be just as corrupt.

That is not the case, Trump cult fascists. We are not like you. Nobody is like you. Your corruption is unique in American history.

I liked to know what tramp is hiding.

He isn't hiding anything. There are US Secret Service cops in his domicile every day, observing and investigating. They would already know what he had if it was something incriminating.

Fuck off traitor. The fbi can be released on you if the Democrats choose to. You loons have gone too far.
Ten years ago, were you hoping you'd be weeping out idiot propaganda in an online SafeSpace to other fascist cult losers?

What went wrong?

Are you proud of what you've become?

To think it was simple sore-loser butthurt that drove you to such depths. That makes you all the more pathetic. You're a poster child for the banality of evil.

Biden's houses and lawyers office needs to be raided to see how many children he has raped. He started with his own daughter. Hillary's lawyers office needs to be raided and the Clinton foundation also. Maybe your house needs to be raided also.

You're not normal. You have mental issues. The way you act is _not_ okay.

If you hadn't already driven away all of the normal people around you, they would have told you this. But you have, so I end up having to stage this intervention.

Five days later, on June 8, Trump's attorneys received a letter from investigators asking them to further secure the room where the documents were stored. Aides subsequently added a padlock to the room.
In April and May, aides to Trump at Mar-a-Lago were interviewed by the FBI as part of the probe into the handling of presidential records, according to a source familiar with the matter.

-------------------------------------------------------------

it was planned. I really feel bad for tramp, a womenizer and a cheat and a liar. He brought his own misery if he has any misery.
He's a what?

Ten years ago, were you hoping you'd be weeping out idiot propaganda in an online SafeSpace to other fascist cult losers?

What went wrong?

Are you proud of what you've become?

To think it was simple sore-loser butthurt that drove you to such depths. That makes you all the more pathetic. You're a poster child for the banality of evil.

You're not normal. You have mental issues. The way you act is _not_ okay.

If you hadn't already driven away all of the normal people around you, they would have told you this. But you have, so I end up having to stage this intervention.
The hatred you have for Trump is mental and your support for a pedophile as president is sick. Fuck off, you loons have gone too far.

Getting Giddy about the warrants and the invasion of Trump home should be slowed because people you need to realize Democrats just opened Pandora Box on themselves…
So you freely admit that you're willing to use law enforcement as a weapon. You're projecting your own corruption on to the moral people.

Now when the GOP win the Oval Office they will use the FBI in the same manner
You'll get proper warrants based on evidence?

Do you understand how that's no threat at all to innocent people? I mean, you already faking investigations under Trump, and under Bush before him. You came up with nothing, because the Democrats hadn't committed any crimes.

New Topics

Forum List

Back