Nikki Haley Calls on Biden to Answer for Raid on Mar-a-Lago

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

Nikki Haley Calls on Biden to Answer

for Raid on Mar-a-Lago

Nikki Haley, former President Donald Trump’s ambassador to the United Nations, called on President Joe Biden to “answer for his agencies” after the FBI raided Trump’s Mar-a-Lago residence.
“The American people must always trust their government. The DOJ and FBI don’t have the luxury of saying ‘no comment.’ If they won’t comment, then Biden owes it to the American people to answer for his agencies. If Biden doesn’t act, then Congress needs to handle this,” she tweeted.

Commentary:
Now it's up to the Republicans to pick up the cudgel and act in unison against this travesty of Justice.created by the Progressive Maoist Democrats led by Joe Biden and his criminal family that has a lot to answer for this purely political move.

Last edited:

Nikki Haley Calls on Biden to Answer

for Raid on Mar-a-Lago

Nikki Haley, former President Donald Trump’s ambassador to the United Nations, called on President Joe Biden to “answer for his agencies” after the FBI raided Trump’s Mar-a-Lago residence.
“The American people must always trust their government. The DOJ and FBI don’t have the luxury of saying ‘no comment.’ If they won’t comment, then Biden owes it to the American people to answer for his agencies. If Biden doesn’t act, then Congress needs to handle this,” she tweeted.

Commentary:
Now it's up to the Republicans to pick up the cudgel and act in unison against this travesty of Justice.created by the Progressive Maoist Democrats led by Joe Biden and his criminal family that has a lot to answer for this purely political move.

Don’t f—- with Dark Brandon!

Why, because it is your white savior that is receiving the prizes or should I say Orange Savior. See I don't cry when chickens come home to roost.
Because its an unconstitutional thing to do regardless of skin color but you decided to pull the very over used race card? Perhaps I was wrong about you...thinking you better than that. How will you feel when they do it to U.S. Marine Corps Gen. Michael E. Langley if he doesn't tow the Biden Line later on? Will Langley become a dog faced pony soldier and will you be ok with it? Oh. Wait. Maybe you will say it would be ok since Langley might be an Uncle Tom?

Really, Super. Use that noggin of yours. I know you can. Or can/will you?

Last edited:
The Justice Department has two known active investigations involving the former president, one on an attempt to reverse the 2020 presidential election and on January 6, 2021, and the other on handling of classified documents,

According to a person with knowledge of the matter, the search began on Monday morning and the attention of law enforcement personnel was focused on the area of the club where Trump’s office and private quarters are located.

According to another person familiar with the investigation, the FBI’s search included investigating where the documents were kept, and taking away boxes of the items. Following the National Archives’ recovery of White House records from Mar-a-Lago in recent months, the FBI was to verify Monday that nothing was left behind.

Trump’s son, Eric, told Fox host Sean Hannity that “the purpose of the raid, what he said, was because the National Archives wanted, you know, whether Donald Trump had any documents.”

LOL. Long overdue. I love that the entire world of Alt-Right Nation had their panties in a bunch over this. Well, that's what's happens to criminals. :)
I especially liked the fact that a lot of them were SQUIRREL!!!! (Hunter Biden..you know, someone who will never be President). I have to admit,
I had a smile on my face for the rest of the day after I saw this.

All Trump had to do was NOT follow his own worst instincts and take the documents to Mar-A-Lago.
But, that's been Trump's issue for his whole life. He just can't help himself.

Five days later, on June 8, Trump's attorneys received a letter from investigators asking them to further secure the room where the documents were stored. Aides subsequently added a padlock to the room.
In April and May, aides to Trump at Mar-a-Lago were interviewed by the FBI as part of the probe into the handling of presidential records, according to a source familiar with the matter.

-------------------------------------------------------------

it was planned. I really feel bad for tramp, a womenizer and a cheat and a liar. He brought his own misery if he has any misery.

Don’t f—- with Dark Brandon!
So many times, Biden has said over the years on issues..."it's true". A man who has change his views like the wind for power. He is of the ilk who would turn on you. Trusting the power hungry who have contempt for their own citizens to gain it, is treasonous and deadly.

Five days later, on June 8, Trump's attorneys received a letter from investigators asking them to further secure the room where the documents were stored. Aides subsequently added a padlock to the room.
In April and May, aides to Trump at Mar-a-Lago were interviewed by the FBI as part of the probe into the handling of presidential records, according to a source familiar with the matter.

-------------------------------------------------------------

it was planned.
wait so trump was fully cooperating as far back as june and they still raided the place like nazi stormtroopers?? wow

Because its an unconstitutional thing to do regardless of skin color but you decided to pull the very over used race card? Perhaps I was wrong about you...thinking you better than that. How will you feel when they do it to U.S. Marine Corps Gen. Michael E. Langley if he doesn't tow the Biden Line later on? Will Langley become a dog faced pony soldier and will you be ok with it? Oh. Wait. Maybe you will say it would be ok since Langley might be an Uncle Tom?

Really, Super. Use that noggin of yours. I know you can. Or can/will you?

We have no idea what this is over yet. Maybe there is very valid reasons for it. It's not like fraud isn't a large part of Trump's past.

The remark was directed at those who would defend warrants obtained by lies when directed towards others.

If this is a wild goose chase I will condemn it. When others learned of warrants obtained through lies they still defended the actions.

There is a valid point made here and by the way, we have no idea whether this is an unconstitutional action or not yet. We do know that lying to obtain a warrant is.

The demafascist have fully embraced their legacy…they have turned the fbi into their stormtroopers
LOL!!! Where was all this, when there were calls to lock Hillary up? The right would have been putting medals on those same stormtroopers.

New Topics

Forum List

Back