Nikki exists with no class, Kaz exists gracefully. So long and thanks for all the fish ...

Nikki is EXACTLY why I hate both parties. They get addicted to the praise and constant attention more than getting addicted to serving the American people. We are literally going to have to carry out the Pedophile in the Oval Office in a pine box. Nikki is a good woman and I think she still is, but wow, what a classless exit. She could have been graceful and said it's Trump's time. But instead the LOSER lectured him on how to campaign and didn't endorse Trump over JOE FUCKING BIDEN. It was sad and pathetic.

I believe she kamikazed her own career, and it was a totally self inflicted wound. The one good thing is she was being set up by the Democrats like Mitt Romney. Remember the Democrats campaigned FOR him in the primaries calling him a moderate and reasonable and they just didn't know how they would even run against him. Then when he did win they went nuts calling him an extremist and a dog killer. They had Halley all set up to be Romney II if she won. She clearly was NOT READY for that.

Anyway, this is literally my last day on the site. All the left has are double standards. I love debating issues, but when their position changes by party, that is pointless. I would like to thank a few people before I go:

1) Lakhota and the kaz hating hard left gang who ignored me. I was worn out on the site over a year ago and was tired of every post being answered with stupid illogical hate and racism, then they started ignoring me. I got to respond to their crap and they didn't respond making the site so much more enjoyable. People told me about them, they didn't realize what a pleasure it was to have people I kept putting on ignore do it to themselves. Thank you, guys.

2) Dont Taz Me Bro - Actually I have nothing to thank you for, but feel free to take over my account like you've done with Toro and the others and make me a lefist like you did them, LOL.

3) Billiejeens and Oddball and a bunch of other good people. Carry on the fight, my friends

Maybe her plan is to run as a D in the future, she sure won't be getting anywhere with an R after her name now.

Sorry to see you go, but I completely get what you are saying. I mostly come here to watch all of the lefties get their asses handed to them, it's nothing but entertainment. If you take it all seriously, that would be a mistake, and not worth the mental anguish.

For sure, but that doesn't make her suicide mission make sense. All the more that's why since as she points out she's young and actually has a future, dumb that she decided to blow herself up rather than hand us the bomb to defuse.

I get Trump voters for sure, they are tired of being shit on like Democrats are shitting on Trump. They aren't going to ever vote for her now, she burned that bridge.

I'm not asking you to agree with Trump supporters for doing that, but tell me you get how she did turn the mission into a suicide mission, they are never voting for her now, ever
I'd still consider voting for DeSantis...but I think he's swamp tainted from him days in Washington as a Congressman.

Nikki? Not a chance.

But honestly, I'm not interested in a single government insider. After seeing the way they have gone after Trump...I feel as though the fix is in from both sides of the aisle.

Thanks, will do.

I will keep up the fight too! I started arguing that I was tired of responding to arguments they didn't believe themselves as proven by that they never hold their own politicians to those standards. I realized too much that I was right, it was pointless. I spent decades arguing with them and only learned they are sheep who know nothing which is why I learn nothing from them, even who they are and what they believe. They are talking point parrots, no more

Maybe her plan is to run as a D in the future, she sure won't be getting anywhere with an R after her name now.

Sorry to see you go, but I completely get what you are saying. I mostly come here to watch all of the lefties get their asses handed to them, it's nothing but entertainment. If you take it all seriously, that would be a mistake, and not worth the mental anguish.

Thanks, and that's a great point. I don't regret my time here for that reason, excellently stated. But I'm worn out now and tired of arguing and ready for something different.

On Halley, again, I do not believe she's a D, she's a clear R, which is why I don't understand why when she wasn't faced with imminent death she chose to fall on a sword, it makes no sense to me why she did that

I'd still consider voting for DeSantis...but I think he's swamp tainted from him days in Washington as a Congressman.

Nikki? Not a chance.

But honestly, I'm not interested in a single government insider. After seeing the way they have gone after Trump...I feel as though the fix is in from both sides of the aisle.

I'm a huge DeSantis supporter. He is consistent and hasn't backed down at all to the left, I love it here in Florida and DeSantis is great. I'm not voting for Trump, but I would if Florida were in contention. I'm thinking of voting for Kennedy to piss off the left, LOL

Thanks, and that's a great point. I don't regret my time here for that reason, excellently stated. But I'm worn out now and tired of arguing and ready for something different.

On Halley, again, I do not believe she's a D, she's a clear R, which is why I don't understand why when she wasn't faced with imminent death she chose to fall on a sword, it makes no sense to me why she did that

I went away for many years, take a break for a while, and come back to catch up occasionally. :cool:

She governed as a Conservative Republican Governor for sure -
Was good at The UN.
Couple of missteps on Confederate issues, but -

People that hate her I suspect are purists.
They love to kill good in the pursuit of the unachievable perfect.

According to Trump, “Much of her money came from Radical Left Democrats, as did many of her voters, almost 50%.”

Though Trump wrote that he hopes “she stays in the “race” to the end” (with a hint of sarcasm, no doubt), he ended his lengthy post saying that he’d “like to thank my family, friends, and the Great Republican Party for helping me to produce, by far, the most successful Super Tuesday in HISTORY, and would further like to invite all of the Haley supporters to join the greatest movement in the history of our Nation.”

For her part, Haley said she wished Trump well, but added, “It is now up to Donald Trump to earn the votes of those in our party and beyond it who did not support him, and I hope he does that.”

I went away for many years, take a break for a while, and come back to catch up occasionally. :cool:

Thanks, if I do want to come back I will, I won't not because I said I wouldn't, but I put it this way because I really don't believe that either the left will hold themselves to their own standards or I will be OK arguing standards they hold me to and not themselves, we'll see

Thanks, if I do want to come back I will, I won't not because I said I wouldn't, but I put it this way because I really don't believe that either the left will hold themselves to their own standards or I will be OK arguing standards they hold me to and not themselves, we'll see

You will not escape that double standard thingy by leaving here.

It is the way the media, and The Press, and the schools, etc. are.
It is the only way that the Democrat party continues to exist.

She governed as a Conservative Republican Governor for sure -
Was good at The UN.
Couple of missteps on Confederate issues, but -

People that hate her I suspect are purists.
They love to kill good in the pursuit of the unachievable perfect.

I agree but understand them better than you do. We have been so fucked by the country and now the FBI and government are being weaponized against us. They are clearly trying to remove Trump from the ballot to rig the election. Halley was a tea partier, she should understand that. It's sad she doesn't. My issue with Trump are his positions. I don't care about all the government is too big rhetoric when all he does it grow it, I care what he does

Nikki? Not a chance.

You are not wrong.
That's why it has to be the return of President Trump.

Otherwise, it's just over.

According to Trump, “Much of her money came from Radical Left Democrats, as did many of her voters, almost 50%.”

haley was funded by the likes of billionaire & self proclaimed reagan (R) ken griffin & the surviving koch bro, who certainly is not any (D).

Nikki is EXACTLY why I hate both parties. They get addicted to the praise and constant attention more than getting addicted to serving the American people. We are literally going to have to carry out the Pedophile in the Oval Office in a pine box. Nikki is a good woman and I think she still is, but wow, what a classless exit. She could have been graceful and said it's Trump's time. But instead the LOSER lectured him on how to campaign and didn't endorse Trump over JOE FUCKING BIDEN. It was sad and pathetic.

I believe she kamikazed her own career, and it was a totally self inflicted wound. The one good thing is she was being set up by the Democrats like Mitt Romney. Remember the Democrats campaigned FOR him in the primaries calling him a moderate and reasonable and they just didn't know how they would even run against him. Then when he did win they went nuts calling him an extremist and a dog killer. They had Halley all set up to be Romney II if she won. She clearly was NOT READY for that.

Anyway, this is literally my last day on the site. All the left has are double standards. I love debating issues, but when their position changes by party, that is pointless. I would like to thank a few people before I go:

1) Lakhota and the kaz hating hard left gang who ignored me. I was worn out on the site over a year ago and was tired of every post being answered with stupid illogical hate and racism, then they started ignoring me. I got to respond to their crap and they didn't respond making the site so much more enjoyable. People told me about them, they didn't realize what a pleasure it was to have people I kept putting on ignore do it to themselves. Thank you, guys.

Mod Edit: Removed

3) Billiejeens and Oddball and a bunch of other good people. Carry on the fight, my friends
No!
You are hereby drafted back to USMB.

Don’t leave us with these insufferable lefty lunatics.

• Funny
Reactions: kaz
I'm a huge DeSantis supporter. He is consistent and hasn't backed down at all to the left, I love it here in Florida and DeSantis is great.

6jl6px.png

I'm not voting for Trump, but I would if Florida were in contention. I'm thinking of voting for Kennedy to piss off the left, LOL

:heehee:by all means, vote for kennedy.

Forum List

Back