Nikki exists with no class, Kaz exists gracefully. So long and thanks for all the fish ...

As I said when I originally asked the question a couple weeks ago, that's an accusation, not evidence. Any evidence to back it up?

You mean receipts from her Bitcoin wallet, no.

But she did sound like a Cheerleader for the Ukrainian Money Laundering Operation.

So WEF, Defense industry, what's the difference?

haley was funded by the likes of billionaire & self proclaimed reagan (R) ken griffin & the surviving koch bro, who certainly is not any (D).

Ken Griffin, the hedge fund manager - I laugh
Koch is a crazy libertarian - much closer to a D then an R.

Got anything else to add?

You will not escape that double standard thingy by leaving here.

It is the way the media, and The Press, and the schools, etc. are.
It is the only way that the Democrat party continues to exist.

That's certainly true. I am not trying to find a way to argue better with the left, I'm tired of pointless arguments with them and arguing "you don't hold yourself to that standard" is always met by "yes I do!!!!!" And they don't, it's just pointless and I'm tired of it and it's going nowhere, which is their goal

But she did sound like a Cheerleader for the Ukrainian Money Laundering Operation.

Everyone with any level of power and influence is going to approached by The MIC.
That is simply life in the USA.

That's certainly true. I am not trying to find a way to argue better with the left, I'm tired of pointless arguments with them and arguing "you don't hold yourself to that standard" is always met by "yes I do!!!!!" And they don't, it's just pointless and I'm tired of it and it's going nowhere, which is their goal

Of course.
They can never win, the very best that they can get is a stalemate.

• Fact
Reactions: kaz
I'd still consider voting for DeSantis...but I think he's swamp tainted from him days in Washington as a Congressman.

Nikki? Not a chance.

But honestly, I'm not interested in a single government insider. After seeing the way they have gone after Trump...I feel as though the fix is in from both sides of the aisle.
RDS is the real deal, IMHO. He says what he means and he follows up on it. He took down the biggest, richest, most powerful dimocrap scum piece of shit there is -- DEIsney.

In fact, I think he's tougher than Trump. Meaner. More effective. Don't forget, he was assigned as a JAG Officer with SEAL Team 1 and he also worked with Green Beanies.

It rubs off. Believe it.

Trump is better than anything dimocrap FILTH have to offer (outside of Satan himself, who isn't??) but my choice would still be RDS

Ken Griffin, the hedge fund manager - I laugh
Koch is a crazy libertarian - much closer to a D then an R.

Got anything else to add?

they are hardly (D)s ... & the kochs want to abolish most of gov'ment programs & policies like medicare, social security, the EPA,& to have federally owned land to open up for more drilling & mining.

Sounds a lot like Nikki. You have good points but didn't think it through. Russia smusshia is valid, but that would be a HUGE mistake with China, who isn't a has been dying empire like Russia

OP, in case some of the membership does not get the reference....Leftists are slow. ;)

That's it!

Douglas Adams came to my school when I was in college. I had to work and missed it. Then he died, I was sad. Hitchhikers Guide is a fantastic series, glad I met a fellow traveler

And you deserve every bit of it...

carl.jpg

I will keep up the fight too! I started arguing that I was tired of responding to arguments they didn't believe themselves as proven by that they never hold their own politicians to those standards. I realized too much that I was right, it was pointless. I spent decades arguing with them and only learned they are sheep who know nothing which is why I learn nothing from them, even who they are and what they believe. They are talking point parrots, no more

You have to look at this board as entertainment and an affirmation of your beliefs. Looking at it any other way is pointless.

You have to look at this board as entertainment and an affirmation of your beliefs. Looking at it any other way is pointless.

Exactly, and I have been on the board over a decade and nothing has changed. It's been great, but time to move on because nothing changes and the left still can't explain their own views!

Forum List

Back