NFL’s Major Sponsor Ford Supports National Anthem Protest, Says That Trump’s Behavior Is…

sedumka

Rookie
Sep 28, 2017
NFL players on practically every team exhibited some kind of protesting and lack of respect for our military men and ladies, joining against President Trump and our country.

These NFL tycoons seem to be very satisfied with themselves for their shameful conduct.

We are even stunned by some who are supporting this idiotic protest.

Ford Motors expressed that they are supporting the boycott of the national anthem.

Ford is a noteworthy sponsor of the National Football League.

Ford Motor Co., an important sponsor of the National Football League, openly supported all players who are protesting and are criticizing President Trump’s behavior.

“We respect individuals’ rights to express their views, even if they are not ones we share,”

Ford expressed in a statement.

“That’s part of what makes America great.”

Source: NFL’s Major Sponsor Ford Supports National Anthem Protest, Says That Trump’s Behavior Is… - US Politics House

There goes the neighborhood...

If I were protesting the NFL and its sponsors this might be a problem as I already have a lifetime ban on GM for being bailed out with my tax dollars while my business suffered as well during the crash.

NFL players on practically every team exhibited some kind of protesting and lack of respect for our military men and ladies, joining against President Trump and our country.

These NFL tycoons seem to be very satisfied with themselves for their shameful conduct.

Ford Motors expressed that they are supporting the boycott of the national anthem.

Ford Motor Co., an important sponsor of the National Football League, openly supported all players who are protesting and are criticizing President Trump’s behavior.

“We respect individuals’ rights to express their views, even if they are not ones we share,”

Source: NFL’s Major Sponsor Ford Supports National Anthem Protest, Says That Trump’s Behavior Is… - US Politics House
Guess repugs will all stop driving their Ford pickups now.

Not sure why so many conservatives have a tough time understanding this.

Please explain how disrespecting our flag and national anthem "makes America great." Do you feel the same way about burning the flag or pissing on it? If not, please help us "understand" your distinction.

Good for them, I wasn't in the market for some piece of crap car.

There are better avenues to air grievances.

I'm not sure why loons have a tough time understanding this

They support the players' right to protest. The protest last weekend was against Trump and I support it 100%. I will personally kneel when I see the flag and the Anthem.

They understand this country better than you. You worship false idols like the flag and anthem. It is a piece of cloth and a series of notes. When does a public official take a oath to uphold the flag and anthem? You are the loon.

Definitely makes me rethink my upcoming purchase of a new Raptor...

The whole issue boils down to the feelings of certain people. They feel bad if someone is doing something they don't approve of and they DO want to force these people to shut up.

Sorry snowflakes you live in America, you aren't forcing anyone to do anything. Neither is the orange-turd. You are free to exercise your 1st amendment right to bitch about it, but that's it. Actually it will be good practice for the annual upcoming 'war on Christmas'. You need to exercise your lungs and typing finger to get ready to be outraged that the image of Santa's sleigh on Starbuck's coffee cups doesn't include bells on the reindeer. And everyone knows bells are what Jesus was about.

Definitely makes me rethink my upcoming purchase of a new Raptor...
So are there any ideologically pure car makers out there? GM is out. Now Ford. Chrysler is Italian now. Y'all gotta walk now.

America is only about the buck...it stands for the dollar first....so Ford is making a big mistake. Freed is what this nation is founded ob....even ready agrees.

They understand this country better than you. You worship false idols like the flag and anthem. It is a piece of cloth and a series of notes. When does a public official take a oath to uphold the flag and anthem? You are the loon.

They're ignorant fools, like you annoyingbee

And I dont worship either of them, I understand the sacrifices some gave for them. You befuddled shit stain

Forum List

Back