NFL zeroing in on locker room attendant in Deflategate.

Not surprising. The Pats are among Mr Goodell's favored franchises. They know no real punishment will be coming. Just as always.
yep a mere first round draft choice is the so called severe punishment they will get.Belicheat knows that Kraft has his head up goodells ass and that's the only fine he will get so he knows he will get off scott free.the cheatriots seem to be like politicians where they commit crimes everyday we could never get away with.same thing here,they get free passes that other teams gets severely punished for for the same act.

http://pit.scout.com/forums/1897-heinz-field/13597301-boston-globe-article-on-new-england-cheating-very-good

We haven’t even gotten to Arizona yet and the mission is already lost. Mike Wilbon of ESPN is calling for the Patriots to vacate the Super Bowl, Calipari-style. Others are saying that Bill Belichick should be suspended. We are waiting to learn whether NFL commissioner Roger Goodell — a Robert Kraft frat brother — will punish Belichick and/or the Patriots before the Super Bowl.

Sorry, Frat Brothers stick together. A slap on the wrist and a scolding will do.....
yep Belicheats severe scolding from goodel will be -Bill don't do that again alright? I am going to have to punish you by giving you a severe punishment of depriving you of a first round draft choice and I really hate to have to do this with you.

I feel bad for their fans. If I were a Pats fan, I am not sure how I would feel
probably the same way bears fans feel.they want to cheer on and support their team but they really cant knowing the asshole owner is not committed to winning.while cutler was hurt last year,his backup clearly outperformed him and what did they do? they went and traded him away.Bears fans were pissed rightfully so because they rightfully so as well thought that they should bench cutler and make him the starter.their attendance has been hurting lately and that's why because the owner isn't even trying to win and clearly doesn't care.

Cutler is a coach killer.He costs them their jobs but rather than going to the source of the problems of losing by cutting cutler,they keep him as a starter and each coach that comes in,he gets fired.I made a thread on it how cutler obviously has special connections to the owner the same way the cheatriots have special priveledges in the NFL.

Lied to
Deceived
Foolish
Used

I know I would not root for them anymore. The Deflatriot Way is a castle build on hot air..

Sorry dude. I feel your pain. But they are in the Super Bowl.....so.....
I am not a fan that is how I would feel if I were. Super Bowl of the WWE/NFL I will miss I have other plans.

Lied to
Deceived
Foolish
Used

I know I would not root for them anymore. The Deflatriot Way is a castle build on hot air..
yeah same here.the cheatriots remind me of the chiefs.from top to bottom they used to be a classless organization back in the 90's from their owner asshole lamar hunt to their general manager they had back then to their head coach marty shittenheimer.

I hated that team and always rooted for them to lose cause they were such a classless organization.Now I don't mind them so much anymore.Lamar was never committed to winning and was a complete asshole who only cared about filling the stadium.His son is nothing like him though.he has shown me that he at least wants to win.He doesn't put up with bullshit like his father did and gets rid of the GM if they are not doing their job and andy reid has always been a class guy.I am not a fan of them by any means but I don't hate them anymore like I used to and actually don't mind it when they win now.

For their image to be reformed,it will have to start by the league getting rid of that asshole owner Kraft

Lied to
Deceived
Foolish
Used

I am not a fan that is how I would feel if I were. Super Bowl of the WWE/NFL I will miss I have other plans.

But the Cheatriot fans that I know don't feel bad at all. They feel it was some act of God that deflated the balls. They feel that it is no big deal. I guess if I were a die hard fan of this team, I would be defending them also.

Lied to
Deceived
Foolish
Used

But the Cheatriot fans that I know don't feel bad at all. They feel it was some act of God that deflated the balls. They feel that it is no big deal. I guess if I were a die hard fan of this team, I would be defending them also.

Not me,unlike cheatriot fans like chrissy and others here, I have morals.

No way in hell would I defend the actions of a classless organization like them.For instance,the chargers have always been my favorite AFC team ever since I was a toddler.for five years though I could not root for them because they went and hired marty SHITTENHIEMER,an arrogant asshole prick.I could never cheer them on as long as that asshole was the coach.when they got wise and FINALLY fired that jerkoff,I was celebrating till the wee hours of the night.

I remember talking to several chargers fans in san diego back then and like me,they could not believe they were stupid enough to hire that idiot jerk back then.

Only haters care...... Bottom line: The Pats fucking destroyed Luck and the Colts. DE-FUCKING-STROYED THEM!!!!! the pressure of the ball didn't mean squat.....they scored 6 TD's and 45 Points. IT WAS TOTAL DOMINATION.

Looking forward to the Super Bowl. Should be an excellent match up!

GO PATS!!!
And Bonds hit numerous homeruns
Steroids dont matter

:eusa_hand:

Here's a rubber band....

rubberband.jpg

it stretches almost as far as your analogy......

probably the same way bears fans feel.they want to cheer on and support their team but they really cant knowing the asshole owner is not committed to winning.while cutler was hurt last year,his backup clearly outperformed him and what did they do? they went and traded him away.Bears fans were pissed rightfully so because they rightfully so as well thought that they should bench cutler and make him the starter.their attendance has been hurting lately and that's why because the owner isn't even trying to win and clearly doesn't care.

Cutler is a coach killer.He costs them their jobs but rather than going to the source of the problems of losing by cutting cutler,they keep him as a starter and each coach that comes in,he gets fired.I made a thread on it how cutler obviously has special connections to the owner the same way the cheatriots have special priveledges in the NFL.
Colin Kaepernick IS the COACH KILLER !!!!
So is Peyton Manning strangely enough....
Can't forget about Robby Three G's
Matt Ryan finally "Iced" his coach.

Goodell partying with Kraft the night before the AFCCG at Kraft's house.

kraft-goodell1.jpg

Please, notice the uhhhhh "young girl" HOVERING over Kraft.

I wonder how much she cost for the night.

Not surprising. The Pats are among Mr Goodell's favored franchises. They know no real punishment will be coming. Just as always.

"Spygate" consisted of the Patriots filming opponents signals from the sidelines instead of from "approved positions"...for that rather minor transgression they had their first round draft pick taken away and their coach was fined a quarter of a million dollars. You have a funny concept of what "no real punishment" is...

kraft-goodell1.jpg

That's called a "girl friend", Owl and unlike yourself most people don't pay for them by the night. Newsflash for ya'...the guys with tons of money get to have hot chicks for theirs. You don't. Just one more reason for you to hate the Patriots.

"Spygate" consisted of the Patriots filming opponents signals from the sidelines instead of from "approved positions"...for that rather minor transgression they had their first round draft pick taken away and their coach was fined a quarter of a million dollars. You have a funny concept of what "no real punishment" is...

Hey oldstyle. Really. Go ahead and explain to us the skewed turnover stats, specifically fumbling. The Pats lack of fumbling every year since 2007 is so skewed compared to the average of the rest of the NFL is that ridiculous.

Go ahead and explain to us how Benjarvus Green Ellis in 4 years did not fumble the ball once for the Pats and in the 2 seasons with the Bengals he fumbled the ball 5 times. Did he forget the lessons of the GREAT Belichick? How did he all of a sudden have dubious fumbling stats with the Bengals when he did not fumble once with the Pats?

Jerome Bettis was on ESPN before this study, and he claimed deflated balls certainly help RBs holding on to the ball and it a lot harder for a defender to punch the ball out.

No correlation at all eh? LOL at Pats fan in such denial.

Here you go. Read it yourself, and listen to the comments.

Sharp Football Analysis

Just a little tease. Here are telling stats and the statistical improbability that the Pats would be that much better than EVERY OTHER NFL TEAM in fumble stats.

Fumble-Chart-4.png

kraft-goodell1.jpg

That's called a "girl friend", Owl and unlike yourself most people don't pay for them by the night. Newsflash for ya'...the guys with tons of money get to have hot chicks for theirs. You don't. Just one more reason for you to hate the Patriots.

His girlfriend?

tumblr_mam5rgPbCS1rdns3wo1_400.gif

Forum List

Back