NFL zeroing in on locker room attendant in Deflategate.

Only haters care...... Bottom line: The Pats fucking destroyed Luck and the Colts. DE-FUCKING-STROYED THEM!!!!! the pressure of the ball didn't mean squat.....they scored 6 TD's and 45 Points. IT WAS TOTAL DOMINATION.

Looking forward to the Super Bowl. Should be an excellent match up!

GO PATS!!!

Only haters care...... Bottom line: The Pats fucking destroyed Luck and the Colts. DE-FUCKING-STROYED THEM!!!!! the pressure of the ball didn't mean squat.....they scored 6 TD's and 45 Points. IT WAS TOTAL DOMINATION.

GO PATS!!!
And Bonds hit numerous homeruns
Steroids dont matter

:eusa_hand:

Not surprising. The Pats are among Mr Goodell's favored franchises. They know no real punishment will be coming. Just as always.

http://pit.scout.com/forums/1897-heinz-field/13597301-boston-globe-article-on-new-england-cheating-very-good

We haven’t even gotten to Arizona yet and the mission is already lost. Mike Wilbon of ESPN is calling for the Patriots to vacate the Super Bowl, Calipari-style. Others are saying that Bill Belichick should be suspended. We are waiting to learn whether NFL commissioner Roger Goodell — a Robert Kraft frat brother — will punish Belichick and/or the Patriots before the Super Bowl.

Sorry, Frat Brothers stick together. A slap on the wrist and a scolding will do.....

How many of you remember the Snow Plow incident in 1982? It was the Pat's first taste of bending the rules.

GO PATS!!!

9ded0f4b76d4352843551c2b27d2d2609c7f2fda6d3e1caa231107dbf8f00801.jpg

How many of you remember the Snow Plow incident in 1982? It was the Pat's first taste of bending the rules.

Ya but that was way before that snake Kraft cheated his way to owning the team. That is a story in itself. You guys ought to study how Kraft used leveraged buy outs of his father in law to get started in big business which is legal stealing..then a few years later leveraged his way to owning the property the stadium at the time was on which is how he ended up owning the Pats by threatening the existing ownership which was having money problems and an impending bankruptcy. The whole new Patriots ownership is based on gaming the system to win. Fair play isn't in the Kraft lexicon.

I feel bad for their fans. If I were a Pats fan, I am not sure how I would feel

I feel bad for their fans. If I were a Pats fan, I am not sure how I would feel
Lied to
Deceived
Foolish
Used

I know I would not root for them anymore. The Deflatriot Way is a castle build on hot air..

Cool. More unnamed sources. It'd be pretty sweet if the NFL could actually fucking say something on record rather than continue to leak conflicting info and leave the Patriots flapping in the wind while everyone calls for their head.

Forum List

Back