NFL Setting Stage To Cancel 2020 Season

I’ll miss the kneeling. I like how it triggers the right (wrong) side. We’ll see if you miss it.

Being offended at being insulted, is not "Triggered" you fucking moron.
Well... I'd be offended at being insulted but I wear your insult as a badge of honor you snowflake pussy.

View attachment 361421

My point stands. THe point of making fun of someone for being "triggered" is because they are offended by something that is not offensive, but that they flip out over, like hearing the word "niggardly" and stupidly thinking it is a racial slur.

Being offended when someone insults you, is not being "triggered", you fucking moron.
Insulted by kneeling during the Anthem to protest unequal application of the law in this country? Fucking TRIGGERED. You triggered pussy. I bet you cried.

Insulted by kneeling to actively show disrespect, disloyalty to America as a whole and Americans as individuals.

Your pretense that you don't understand that, is just you being a dishonest liberal wace baiting whore.

That you talk such shit, only online, is you being a coward and a pussy.
I said you were a pussy for being triggered by kneeling. That isnt talking shit. That is being clear about how I think you are reacting to a person who stated that he was kneeling to protest inequality. You cannot assign the reasons he was kneeling. That you dont like a black man kneeling to make a statement doesn’t mean he thinks soldiers lives don’t matter. You’re being a ridiculous snowflake.

He was clear that his beef is with America as a whole. And he expressed his lack of respect in the face of the nation as a whole, during the National Anthem.

The National Anthem is not about the police. It is not about soldiers. It is about the nation as a whole.

When you protest during a ritual done to show respect and loyalty to the nation as a whole,

you are showing disrespect and disloyalty to the nation as a whole.

That this confuses you is because you are lying to yourself, so you can have a justification to be an asshole to good people.
Objecting to inequality isn’t inconsistent with patriotism. Answer me this... was the Selma March or the DC March With MLK unpatriotic because speakers were highly highly critical of the United States?

I never said it was.

But his specific actions and if that was not obvious enough for you, his clarifying words, reject the idea of American Patriotism.

He explicitly states that he is not going to show respect for American, and then explains his reasons.

Patriotism is a love of country. He does not love America. If you seriously listen to him, he obvious hates it.

Let me go back to my first point.

NOTHING I HAVE EVER SAID, OR ANYTHING I HAVE EVER HEARD SAID ON THIS ISSUE, WOULD SUGGEST THAT THE ACT OF PROTESTING ON A SINGLE ISSUE,

IS "INCONSISTENT WITH PATRIOTISM".

WHAT IS, IS A CLEARLY EXPRESSED DISRESPECT OF THE NATION.

HE IS NOT SAYING, "INEQUALITY" is a flaw in America. He is saying that America as a whole is bad, and then giving one specific reason, that is he currently focused on.

I bet if you ask him, he could go one with other reasons.

AND, I have been clear about this before. Hell, we all have. YOur pretense of being confused is not credible.

You are doing this, to give yourself an excuse to use a strawman fallacy.

There are two separate issues here. THe issue of inequality, and the anti-Americanism of the Left.

in both, you people are fucked in the head.

But the way you jump back and forth on it, is you being evasive to avoid serious discussion, because on some level, you know that.
You made the accusation. Post where he said he hates America as opposed to wants to hold America accountable. You’re fucked in the head. A coward to address the real issues so you make up a fucking straw man.

You stand to show Love of country, during the National Anthem.

You don't stand to show, Anti-Accountability.

He kneeled to show that opposite.

YOur willful blindness is you being dishonest in your own anti-Americanism.

His clarifying words, were not about "accountability" but about being opposed to America as a whole.

Not certain aspects of it. Not certain police forces. Not certain groups within it.

I dislike Tommy Taint. I'm not going to kneel during the UK National Anthem because of one guy. If I did kneel during it, I would be showing disrespect to the UK as a whole, not just Tommy.

You cannot be too stupid to get this.

KNOCK OFF THE SHIT.

You are being dishonest, because you know you cannot defend you position on this political issue(s).
You can burn a flag and love this country dip shit.

If you are a confused moron, maybe.

Expressing disrespect or contempt or hate for a symbol of something, is the same as expressing disrespect or contempt or hate for the thing the symbol represents.

Obviously.

I dislike Tommy Taint. I'm not going to kneel during the UK National Anthem because of one guy. If I did kneel during it, I would be showing disrespect to the UK as a whole, not just Tommy.

KNOCK OFF THE SHIT.

You are being dishonest, because you know you cannot defend you position on this political issue(s).
You’re utterly insane with straw man arguments. It’s intellectually lazy. It is definitely not a sign of respect to kneel, damn straight I agree. It’s not intended to show respect. But it isn’t a disrespectful act towards soldiers and it doesn’t mean you hate your country. It means what you say it means, which is you are disgusted at how the laws of the country are being applied unequally. You can’t dispute that so you offer up some stupid arguments on protesting a fucking poster?

You bailed out of answering this last time. Did the protesters at Selma hate this country? What about those at DC with MLK?
They (selma protestors or King), never disrespected the flag in which would be an attack on the entire country was their thoughts, so they were smart enough not to go that route back then, otherwise because they loved the country, but just didn't love some aspects of it in which they rightfully protested. What is going on today is very different, and that's why we are seeing the type of actions that we are seeing now in these things. It's wrong, and it should be called out.
That’s not what people said back then bitch. They said what you are saying now. You tell me me patriot. How can one protest racial injustice to your liking? Ignore the fuck out of it?
Oh so now you are going to show the class just what kind of classless crybaby you are now, otherwise by cursing after you failed to debate smartly in front of the class ??
Answer the question. What is the right way to protest racial injustice to your liking?
Not through violence, the killing of the innocent, taking American platforms hostage, and by using corrupt political means to get ones way. No that won't work nor should it work. It's gone way to far, and the counter is coming. The new movement may have shot itself in it's own foot, because people see it for what it is now. It's a referendum on the founding and history of America, and not upon it's specifics in which are always subject to scrutiny, and proper correction if done properly, decently, and in order.

That happened during Kings run, and his death was a turning point that showed that even in the face of great danger, that to overcome by peaceful means is the most solid and long lasting means of getting there finally.

What we are witnessing today is a complete roll back of Kings work, and a mockery of his death by those who would claim him as their heroe.
This thread is about the NFL. I know it’s hard to keep up when you have random thoughts that never really are supported by facts but let’s try again. In the NFL players or Kap took a knee to protest. You guys don’t like that because it means everyone wants soldiers to die and America to burn. So. I ask again. What is the proper way for black folks and people whom support them to protest racial inequality?

Their protests can be made before someone who both gives a dam and can do something about it.

Joe Q. Twelvepack, who has his own problems and is at the game to escape them for a few hours doesn't meet either condition, so he just get disgusted with the performance
So after going back and forth dozens of time we arrive at the destination I knew we would. It doesn’t matter how Black Americans protest inequality. You just don’t want to see it. Thank God we finally got there. You and your ilk are not long for stewarding this great nation. The time for honoring yourselves will soon be at an end.

Why don't they protest ONLINE? So they don't go around spreading the Corona to innocent people? That's what i call an idea. I'd support them totally in their right to protest if they were doing it in a SAFE manner.

I’ll miss the kneeling. I like how it triggers the right (wrong) side. We’ll see if you miss it.

Well... I'd be offended at being insulted but I wear your insult as a badge of honor you snowflake pussy.

View attachment 361421

My point stands. THe point of making fun of someone for being "triggered" is because they are offended by something that is not offensive, but that they flip out over, like hearing the word "niggardly" and stupidly thinking it is a racial slur.

Being offended when someone insults you, is not being "triggered", you fucking moron.
Insulted by kneeling during the Anthem to protest unequal application of the law in this country? Fucking TRIGGERED. You triggered pussy. I bet you cried.

Insulted by kneeling to actively show disrespect, disloyalty to America as a whole and Americans as individuals.

Your pretense that you don't understand that, is just you being a dishonest liberal wace baiting whore.

I said you were a pussy for being triggered by kneeling. That isnt talking shit. That is being clear about how I think you are reacting to a person who stated that he was kneeling to protest inequality. You cannot assign the reasons he was kneeling. That you dont like a black man kneeling to make a statement doesn’t mean he thinks soldiers lives don’t matter. You’re being a ridiculous snowflake.

He was clear that his beef is with America as a whole. And he expressed his lack of respect in the face of the nation as a whole, during the National Anthem.

The National Anthem is not about the police. It is not about soldiers. It is about the nation as a whole.

When you protest during a ritual done to show respect and loyalty to the nation as a whole,

That this confuses you is because you are lying to yourself, so you can have a justification to be an asshole to good people.
Objecting to inequality isn’t inconsistent with patriotism. Answer me this... was the Selma March or the DC March With MLK unpatriotic because speakers were highly highly critical of the United States?

I never said it was.

But his specific actions and if that was not obvious enough for you, his clarifying words, reject the idea of American Patriotism.

He explicitly states that he is not going to show respect for American, and then explains his reasons.

Patriotism is a love of country. He does not love America. If you seriously listen to him, he obvious hates it.

NOTHING I HAVE EVER SAID, OR ANYTHING I HAVE EVER HEARD SAID ON THIS ISSUE, WOULD SUGGEST THAT THE ACT OF PROTESTING ON A SINGLE ISSUE,

HE IS NOT SAYING, "INEQUALITY" is a flaw in America. He is saying that America as a whole is bad, and then giving one specific reason, that is he currently focused on.

AND, I have been clear about this before. Hell, we all have. YOur pretense of being confused is not credible.

There are two separate issues here. THe issue of inequality, and the anti-Americanism of the Left.

But the way you jump back and forth on it, is you being evasive to avoid serious discussion, because on some level, you know that.
You made the accusation. Post where he said he hates America as opposed to wants to hold America accountable. You’re fucked in the head. A coward to address the real issues so you make up a fucking straw man.

His clarifying words, were not about "accountability" but about being opposed to America as a whole.

Not certain aspects of it. Not certain police forces. Not certain groups within it.

KNOCK OFF THE SHIT.

Expressing disrespect or contempt or hate for a symbol of something, is the same as expressing disrespect or contempt or hate for the thing the symbol represents.

Obviously.

KNOCK OFF THE SHIT.

You’re utterly insane with straw man arguments. It’s intellectually lazy. It is definitely not a sign of respect to kneel, damn straight I agree. It’s not intended to show respect. But it isn’t a disrespectful act towards soldiers and it doesn’t mean you hate your country. It means what you say it means, which is you are disgusted at how the laws of the country are being applied unequally. You can’t dispute that so you offer up some stupid arguments on protesting a fucking poster?

You bailed out of answering this last time. Did the protesters at Selma hate this country? What about those at DC with MLK?
They (selma protestors or King), never disrespected the flag in which would be an attack on the entire country was their thoughts, so they were smart enough not to go that route back then, otherwise because they loved the country, but just didn't love some aspects of it in which they rightfully protested. What is going on today is very different, and that's why we are seeing the type of actions that we are seeing now in these things. It's wrong, and it should be called out.
That’s not what people said back then bitch. They said what you are saying now. You tell me me patriot. How can one protest racial injustice to your liking? Ignore the fuck out of it?
Oh so now you are going to show the class just what kind of classless crybaby you are now, otherwise by cursing after you failed to debate smartly in front of the class ??
Answer the question. What is the right way to protest racial injustice to your liking?
Not through violence, the killing of the innocent, taking American platforms hostage, and by using corrupt political means to get ones way. No that won't work nor should it work. It's gone way to far, and the counter is coming. The new movement may have shot itself in it's own foot, because people see it for what it is now. It's a referendum on the founding and history of America, and not upon it's specifics in which are always subject to scrutiny, and proper correction if done properly, decently, and in order.

That happened during Kings run, and his death was a turning point that showed that even in the face of great danger, that to overcome by peaceful means is the most solid and long lasting means of getting there finally.

What we are witnessing today is a complete roll back of Kings work, and a mockery of his death by those who would claim him as their heroe.
This thread is about the NFL. I know it’s hard to keep up when you have random thoughts that never really are supported by facts but let’s try again. In the NFL players or Kap took a knee to protest. You guys don’t like that because it means everyone wants soldiers to die and America to burn. So. I ask again. What is the proper way for black folks and people whom support them to protest racial inequality?

Their protests can be made before someone who both gives a dam and can do something about it.

Joe Q. Twelvepack, who has his own problems and is at the game to escape them for a few hours doesn't meet either condition, so he just get disgusted with the performance
So after going back and forth dozens of time we arrive at the destination I knew we would. It doesn’t matter how Black Americans protest inequality. You just don’t want to see it. Thank God we finally got there. You and your ilk are not long for stewarding this great nation. The time for honoring yourselves will soon be at an end.

Why don't they protest ONLINE? So they don't go around spreading the Corona to innocent people? That's what i call an idea. I'd support them totally in their right to protest if they were doing it in a SAFE manner.
Sigh. Remember me? We were debating kneeling as being simply a protest or is it unpatriotic filth? Stay with me Polski.

D98CE1CE-DA67-445F-9C69-70F503A172CB.jpeg

The NFL is thinking of offering players the option to opt out of the 2020 season without penalty.
Some college schools are canceling the 2020 season already. This is just a couple of examples of how the left controls much of our country.

I'm sure it has nothing to do with the orange clown totally screwing up government reaction. No national leadership at all and we still don't have anywhere near the amount of PPE testing and tracing capability that we should have. He is done absolutely nothing but make it political to wear face masks and reopening. Absolute idiocy. And the problem is that at Trump and the Republican base listen to The GOP propaganda machine which is pure crap. They have an imaginary planet. A disaster a catastrophe. And the bills were going to be great this year. Time for more stimuli you idiots. You totally screwed it. And guess what everything he's done is imaginary to. No wall no Chinese great deal. Just more chaos and total baloney. And so swampy OMG poor America....

View attachment 361421

Calling others pussy for not liking somebody showing disrespect for our country. But the same people arrest people for praying in front of a planned parenthood clinic. You my friend are the reason we call people a pussy.
View attachment 361647
Of course it doesn't to the ignorant. One disrespects our country and the other prays for our country and asks God for forgiveness over the evil that is being done. And liberals are offended by which one? You loons are openly showing your hate of the best country in the world.
Let me get this straight. A man kneels to protest things like the image I post above and instead of sympathy to that cause you hijack it into some kind of faux narrative that he and people like him hate the US and want soldiers to die. What they hate is being treated as sub-human like the death by cop image. Who fucking cares if it is inconvenient to your fucking pre-game ritual where 40% of the stadium is in line ordering a fucking beer during the Anthem you twat?
These very people you are supporting killed an 8 year old girl, but you could careless about that. They are burning down black owned businesses, you could careless about that. Kapernick doesn't care about black lives, he just hates America and is using you and your hatred of America to do it. If he really cared about black lives, he would be in Chicago where black on black killing are daily.
No one gets off Scott free for killing an 8 year old you moron. Once found there wont be a suspension with pay. They will be treated like a criminal. Killing a man in broad daylight or shooting someone running in the back and getting sent home for a few days with pay and continuing on with your life like youre not an animal is what people are complaining about. Without phone cameras everything this year would be all the cops story only.
The cop that kneeled on Floyd's neck is in jail with no parole. I don't hear a peep from BLM over the eight year old girl. So her life doesn't matter to you loons.
You fucking retard. I swear your ignorance knows no bounds. Here is a mom who killed her 3 children trying to get off that BLM wasn’t at either. I guess they have to show up at all 16,000 murders in the US this year to protest murders where the authority in power gets away Scott free?

How about you use a brain cell? You should have stayed in school longer.

Still has nothing to do with the silence of BLM on the murder of an eight year old girl. At the hand of one of their own.
Straw man. I proved why that isn’t relevant. If you are concerned over ONE 8 year old why do you give zero shits about 3 young children? You are a hypocrite. See? It’s a fucking straw man. You have no answer so your boy went into a reboot loop posting the same thing over again.
Alot of people has died over the killing of Floyd. Over one man, BLM is just a new KKK of the Democrat party that doesn't care about the life of blacks. Unless they can politicize it, and you support it.
Such a petty view of the world. An injustice occurred on video. The kind of injustice that, if not caught on video, would have been another black guy killed resisting arrest with no recourse. It would illicit a “Hands up don’t shoot” type of response from you guys which is to say you’d call all the witnesses a liar.

KKK wants a pure white nation. BLM simply wants equal justice. The fact that you can’t comprehend that is a testament to the long road ahead for equality in this nation. Yes some of the early protests were angry and bad actors used it for cover for criminal activity but it’s a movement of justice.
BLM wants a whiteless America.
They want to start up the ovens and throw Whitey in.
If that’s your best troll job you got some work to do. :omg:

He excels at troll jobs.One of the top five biggest trolls at this site. He cant stand toe to toe in a debate.He always talks bullshit that republicans can do no wrong and the demos are to blame for all the problems in the country blah blah blah blah.

He posts truthful facts on the corruption of Obama but everytime someone posts pesky facts his hero reagan ran the most corrupt administration ever at the time,he says the facts are made up and lying and bullshit like that like the troll he is or Obama was only continuing the corrupt policys of Bush expanding what Bush got started and clinton only signed NAFTA into law AFTER Bush drew the plan up in front of congress and congress acknowleging it. even if you post a VIDEO of the evidence it happened,he ignores is since it shoots down his warped theories. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

He evades the evidence and doesnt address it since it shoots down his lies the republicans are as corrupt as the dems so his rebuttals are always the likes of insults so he hides behind the computer unable to admit when he has been proven wrong and been checkmated. :auiqs.jpg: He would lose his ass in court everytime the fact he always cowardly runs off from facts and never trys to counter them.

troll job he has in EVERY post when he blames the dems for everything.:abgg2q.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
The NFL is thinking of offering players the option to opt out of the 2020 season without penalty.
Some college schools are canceling the 2020 season already. This is just a couple of examples of how the left controls much of our country.

What's put the NFL season and US public health at risk?
https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F200630135559-hp-only-20200630-daily-cases-us-v-eu-cht.png

Lack of leadership.

One graphic explains why Americans are facing an EU travel ban

View attachment 361421

I never said it was.

KNOCK OFF THE SHIT.

Obviously.

KNOCK OFF THE SHIT.

This thread is about the NFL. I know it’s hard to keep up when you have random thoughts that never really are supported by facts but let’s try again. In the NFL players or Kap took a knee to protest. You guys don’t like that because it means everyone wants soldiers to die and America to burn. So. I ask again. What is the proper way for black folks and people who support them to protest racial inequality?
Do what MLK did, and organize a march, protest peacefully, and get government officials to believe in the cause. Simple.

View attachment 361421

I never said it was.

KNOCK OFF THE SHIT.

Obviously.

KNOCK OFF THE SHIT.

This thread is about the NFL. I know it’s hard to keep up when you have random thoughts that never really are supported by facts but let’s try again. In the NFL players or Kap took a knee to protest. You guys don’t like that because it means everyone wants soldiers to die and America to burn. So. I ask again. What is the proper way for black folks and people who support them to protest racial inequality?
Do what MLK did, and organize a march, protest peacefully, and get government officials to believe in the cause. Simple.
You need to read up on King. I love you guys but you really are not being objective here.

The Disneyified version of Dr King begins and ends with his role as a civil rights leader, who summoned Christian teachings, as well as Gandhian tactics, and told us of his dream that “one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: ‘We hold these truths to be self-evident: that all men are created equal.’”

But in that same oft-quoted I Have a Dream speech from 1963, King celebrated the “marvelous new militancy which has engulfed the Negro community” and spoke of the “fierce urgency of now”. For his own militancy, King was hounded by the FBI, denounced as a communist and bombarded with death threats. Only 22% of Americans approved of the Freedom Rides fighting segregated transportation. By the mid-1960s, 63% of Americans had an unfavorable opinion of King, according to polls.

Martin Luther King Jr was a part of a much wider movement, standing alongside socialists such as Ella Baker, Bayard Rustin, and A Philip Randolph in not just attempting to dismantle the Jim Crow system, but replacing it with an egalitarian social democracy.

View attachment 361421

I never said it was.

KNOCK OFF THE SHIT.

Obviously.

KNOCK OFF THE SHIT.

You need to read up on King. I love you guys but you really are not being objective here.

The Disneyified version of Dr King begins and ends with his role as a civil rights leader, who summoned Christian teachings, as well as Gandhian tactics, and told us of his dream that “one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: ‘We hold these truths to be self-evident: that all men are created equal.’”

But in that same oft-quoted I Have a Dream speech from 1963, King celebrated the “marvelous new militancy which has engulfed the Negro community” and spoke of the “fierce urgency of now”. For his own militancy, King was hounded by the FBI, denounced as a communist and bombarded with death threats. Only 22% of Americans approved of the Freedom Rides fighting segregated transportation. By the mid-1960s, 63% of Americans had an unfavorable opinion of King, according to polls.

Martin Luther King Jr was a part of a much wider movement, standing alongside socialists such as Ella Baker, Bayard Rustin, and A Philip Randolph in not just attempting to dismantle the Jim Crow system, but replacing it with an egalitarian social democracy.
Agree that everything wasn't all perfect in these past characters, but we can only pull from the parts that made sense, and just leave the rest laying on the trash piles of history. None perfect no not one, but we can agree to those things that are great in people yes, and yet be saddened by the parts that didn't make sense.

View attachment 361421

I never said it was.

KNOCK OFF THE SHIT.

Obviously.

KNOCK OFF THE SHIT.

Agree that everything wasn't all perfect in these past characters, but we can only pull from the parts that made sense, and just leave the rest laying on the trash piles of history. None perfect no not one, but we can agree to those things that are great in people yes, and yet be saddened by the parts that didn't make sense.
I wasn’t criticizing MLK but his detractors at that time who thought he was a radical and anti American. Surely you see the parallel. Freedom Riders were thought to be instigators by almost 80% of whites for using whites only resources. Same with kneeling today. A bunch of people think it’s just causing trouble. You assign your meaning to these protests by calling them anti American. Or anti soldier. You are repeating history. How do you want to be remembered?

View attachment 361421

Calling others pussy for not liking somebody showing disrespect for our country. But the same people arrest people for praying in front of a planned parenthood clinic. You my friend are the reason we call people a pussy.
View attachment 361647
Of course it doesn't to the ignorant. One disrespects our country and the other prays for our country and asks God for forgiveness over the evil that is being done. And liberals are offended by which one? You loons are openly showing your hate of the best country in the world.
Let me get this straight. A man kneels to protest things like the image I post above and instead of sympathy to that cause you hijack it into some kind of faux narrative that he and people like him hate the US and want soldiers to die. What they hate is being treated as sub-human like the death by cop image. Who fucking cares if it is inconvenient to your fucking pre-game ritual where 40% of the stadium is in line ordering a fucking beer during the Anthem you twat?
Maybe where you attend the games, they are ordering beer. At my school, they do not sell beer and everyone is in their seats BEFORE the anthem.
I’ve attended games everywhere. North, south, west, pro, college, HS. Most people are respectful but 20-40% of people are otherwise occupied everywhere. Everywhere.

Buying beer or finding your seat or heading to the John happens everywhere. I’m respectful but my rule is that if I can’t see the flag I’m buying beer.

You must hang out with some terrible people.

View attachment 361421

View attachment 361647
Maybe where you attend the games, they are ordering beer. At my school, they do not sell beer and everyone is in their seats BEFORE the anthem.
I’ve attended games everywhere. North, south, west, pro, college, HS. Most people are respectful but 20-40% of people are otherwise occupied everywhere. Everywhere.

Buying beer or finding your seat or heading to the John happens everywhere. I’m respectful but my rule is that if I can’t see the flag I’m buying beer.

You must hang out with some terrible people.
I’m here with you so... you make a good point. ;)

Has nothing to do with Democrats or the left.

Of course it does. The Libs are the ones who are the engine behind the Corona Panic. They want to cripple the country as much as possible as long as Donald J. Trump is President.
you are a dumb fuck! no one wnats to tank the economy, no democrat,independent, or republican wants to sit around with their thumb up their ass doing nothing. Only smack heads want that take your horse shit nonsense else where. Every swinging dick in the nation is having a rough time right now. Every one wants shit back to normal. Your a dumb fuck.
Democrats want to destroy the United States of America.

If this post was made 10 years ago by the idiot op who always cowardly ignores facts that the republicans until recently were just as much corrupt and as evil as the dems I would say give it a rest,people are sick of your bs crap that the dems are responsible for all the corruption but the republicans are blameless,that’s NORMALLY his pathetic sad lies he spouts off,however the Democratic Party in recent years has been infiltrated by the zionists so now that statement is accurate now at this time.lol. Now the dems though have taken the crown from the republicans as being more corrupt than they are though in recent years so that statement in this age IS accurate.lol

Zionists? You are a whacked out conspiracy nut. Goodbye dumbass! Talking to you is a waste of good electrons!

View attachment 361421

I never said it was.

KNOCK OFF THE SHIT.

No. you cannot. That is idiotic!

" Cancel The League For All I Care "

* No Doubt About It *

Next, you will hear about a go fund me page for those overpaid whiners...
Consider the harris county commissioner , rodney dumb ass ellis , whom in an interview with the hispanic chamber of commerce which refers to themselves as the " New Majority " ( hispanics are the majority but are referred to as minorities ) , while flashing his black power symbolism as the imbecile he is , stated that while austin had generated 15 million through philanthropic means ( aka private donations ) harris county came up with $30 million from public coffers ( aka , property taxes ) in one of the most god damned dumbest ideas ever , that is to distribute the funds by lottery for which individuals literally have to register , which in my opinion violates the state constitution for distribution of direct taxes - This is how Harris County will be distributing its $30 million COVID-19 relief fund .

The point is that rather than over paying the athletic clowns ridiculous amounts of money , the negro football league and the negro basketball association could privately waste all their money funding inner city education and welfare programs for their malcontent clowns through private donations rather than pawning it off to government and letting idiot left wing politicians play robin hood with the middle class .

Last edited:
" Cancel The League For All I Care "

* No Doubt About It *

Next, you will hear about a go fund me page for those overpaid whiners...
Consider the harris county commissioner , rodney dumb ass ellis , whom in an interview with the hispanic chamber of commerce which refers to themselves as the " New Majority " ( hispanics are the majority but are referred to as minorities ) , while flashing his black power symbolism as the imbecile he is , stated that while austin had generated 15 million through philanthropic means ( aka private donations ) harris county came up with $30 million from public coffers ( aka , property taxes ) in one of the most god damned dumbest ideas ever , that is to distribute the funds by lottery for which individuals literally have to register , which in my opinion violates the state constitution for distribution of direct taxes - This is how Harris County will be distributing its $30 million COVID-19 relief fund .

The point is that rather than over paying the athletic clowns ridiculous amounts of money , the negro football league and the negro basketball association could privately waste all their money funding inner city education and welfare programs for their malcontent clowns through private donations rather than pawning it off to government and letting idiot left wing politicians play robin hood with the middle class .

Goodbye you dumbass racist bastard!

View attachment 361421

I never said it was.

KNOCK OFF THE SHIT.

Obviously.

KNOCK OFF THE SHIT.

I wasn’t criticizing MLK but his detractors at that time who thought he was a radical and anti American. Surely you see the parallel. Freedom Riders were thought to be instigators by almost 80% of whites for using whites only resources. Same with kneeling today. A bunch of people think it’s just causing trouble. You assign your meaning to these protests by calling them anti American. Or anti soldier. You are repeating history. How do you want to be remembered?
Do what ?? The flag or the national anthem has nothing to do with their protest, but they chose to attack it for maximum exposure and effect. That's their mistake not mine, and we are calling them out for their bullcrap. So it's either they made a mistake by choosing to kneel in the moment or rather they chose to do it just to piss everyone off. Which is it ?????

View attachment 361421

I never said it was.

KNOCK OFF THE SHIT.

Obviously.

KNOCK OFF THE SHIT.

Do what ?? The flag or the national anthem has nothing to do with their protest, but they chose to attack it for maximum exposure and effect. That's their mistake not mine, and we are calling them out for their bullcrap. So it's either they made a mistake by choosing to kneel in the moment or rather they chose to do it just to piss everyone off. Which is it ?????
It’s a good observation. It was chosen as a method to make an impact. As long as we can agree on that instead of some made up narrative that they hate soldiers and the country I’m good. So criticize them for wanting to make an impact but keep the made up stuff out of it.

View attachment 361421

View attachment 361647
These very people you are supporting killed an 8 year old girl, but you could careless about that. They are burning down black owned businesses, you could careless about that. Kapernick doesn't care about black lives, he just hates America and is using you and your hatred of America to do it. If he really cared about black lives, he would be in Chicago where black on black killing are daily.
No one gets off Scott free for killing an 8 year old you moron. Once found there wont be a suspension with pay. They will be treated like a criminal. Killing a man in broad daylight or shooting someone running in the back and getting sent home for a few days with pay and continuing on with your life like youre not an animal is what people are complaining about. Without phone cameras everything this year would be all the cops story only.
The cop that kneeled on Floyd's neck is in jail with no parole. I don't hear a peep from BLM over the eight year old girl. So her life doesn't matter to you loons.
You fucking retard. I swear your ignorance knows no bounds. Here is a mom who killed her 3 children trying to get off that BLM wasn’t at either. I guess they have to show up at all 16,000 murders in the US this year to protest murders where the authority in power gets away Scott free?

How about you use a brain cell? You should have stayed in school longer.

Still has nothing to do with the silence of BLM on the murder of an eight year old girl. At the hand of one of their own.
Straw man. I proved why that isn’t relevant. If you are concerned over ONE 8 year old why do you give zero shits about 3 young children? You are a hypocrite. See? It’s a fucking straw man. You have no answer so your boy went into a reboot loop posting the same thing over again.
Alot of people has died over the killing of Floyd. Over one man, BLM is just a new KKK of the Democrat party that doesn't care about the life of blacks. Unless they can politicize it, and you support it.
Such a petty view of the world. An injustice occurred on video. The kind of injustice that, if not caught on video, would have been another black guy killed resisting arrest with no recourse. It would illicit a “Hands up don’t shoot” type of response from you guys which is to say you’d call all the witnesses a liar.

KKK wants a pure white nation. BLM simply wants equal justice. The fact that you can’t comprehend that is a testament to the long road ahead for equality in this nation. Yes some of the early protests were angry and bad actors used it for cover for criminal activity but it’s a movement of justice.
BLM wants a whiteless America.
They want to start up the ovens and throw Whitey in.
If that’s your best troll job you got some work to do. :omg:

He excels at troll jobs.One of the top five biggest trolls at this site. He cant stand toe to toe in a debate.He always talks bullshit that republicans can do no wrong and the demos are to blame for all the problems in the country blah blah blah blah.

He posts truthful facts on the corruption of Obama but everytime someone posts pesky facts his hero reagan ran the most corrupt administration ever at the time,he says the facts are made up and lying and bullshit like that like the troll he is or Obama was only continuing the corrupt policys of Bush expanding what Bush got started and clinton only signed NAFTA into law AFTER Bush drew the plan up in front of congress and congress acknowleging it. even if you post a VIDEO of the evidence it happened,he ignores is since it shoots down his warped theories. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

He evades the evidence and doesnt address it since it shoots down his lies the republicans are as corrupt as the dems so his rebuttals are always the likes of insults so he hides behind the computer unable to admit when he has been proven wrong and been checkmated. :auiqs.jpg: He would lose his ass in court everytime the fact he always cowardly runs off from facts and never trys to counter them.

troll job he has in EVERY post when he blames the dems for everything.:abgg2q.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Amazing that little truth that the republicans until recently that is with the dems and their facist lockdowns,amazing that little truth that they have always been as evil as the dems is a truth they just don’t want to hear and are in denial mode on still.

Forum List

Back