NFL Setting Stage To Cancel 2020 Season

The NFL is thinking of offering players the option to opt out of the 2020 season without penalty.
Some college schools are canceling the 2020 season already. This is just a couple of examples of how the left controls much of our country.

Has nothing to do with Democrats or the left.

Of course it does. The Libs are the ones who are the engine behind the Corona Panic. They want to cripple the country as much as possible as long as Donald J. Trump is President.
you are a dumb fuck! no one wnats to tank the economy, no democrat,independent, or republican wants to sit around with their thumb up their ass doing nothing. Only smack heads want that take your horse shit nonsense else where. Every swinging dick in the nation is having a rough time right now. Every one wants shit back to normal. Your a dumb fuck.
Democrats want to destroy the United States of America.

I’ll miss the kneeling. I like how it triggers the right (wrong) side. We’ll see if you miss it.

Being offended at being insulted, is not "Triggered" you fucking moron.
Well... I'd be offended at being insulted but I wear your insult as a badge of honor you snowflake pussy.

View attachment 361421

My point stands. THe point of making fun of someone for being "triggered" is because they are offended by something that is not offensive, but that they flip out over, like hearing the word "niggardly" and stupidly thinking it is a racial slur.

Being offended when someone insults you, is not being "triggered", you fucking moron.
Insulted by kneeling during the Anthem to protest unequal application of the law in this country? Fucking TRIGGERED. You triggered pussy. I bet you cried.

Insulted by kneeling to actively show disrespect, disloyalty to America as a whole and Americans as individuals.

Your pretense that you don't understand that, is just you being a dishonest liberal wace baiting whore.

That you talk such shit, only online, is you being a coward and a pussy.
I said you were a pussy for being triggered by kneeling. That isnt talking shit. That is being clear about how I think you are reacting to a person who stated that he was kneeling to protest inequality. You cannot assign the reasons he was kneeling. That you dont like a black man kneeling to make a statement doesn’t mean he thinks soldiers lives don’t matter. You’re being a ridiculous snowflake.
Calling others pussy for not liking somebody showing disrespect for our country. But the same people arrest people for praying in front of a planned parenthood clinic. You my friend are the reason we call people a pussy.
View attachment 361647
Of course it doesn't to the ignorant. One disrespects our country and the other prays for our country and asks God for forgiveness over the evil that is being done. And liberals are offended by which one? You loons are openly showing your hate of the best country in the world.
Let me get this straight. A man kneels to protest things like the image I post above and instead of sympathy to that cause you hijack it into some kind of faux narrative that he and people like him hate the US and want soldiers to die. What they hate is being treated as sub-human like the death by cop image. Who fucking cares if it is inconvenient to your fucking pre-game ritual where 40% of the stadium is in line ordering a fucking beer during the Anthem you twat?
Kaepernik has changed his tune. It started as a protest against cops, but now he says it's about white supremacists in government.....past and present. Yet he swore on a stack of Korans that wasn't the case a couple of years ago.
A simple knee for a specific causes started a forest fire that’s more than it started. So what?
Isn't that what it always starts out as.
They swore that it wasn't about an attack on Whites and White founders of this nation and the nation itself. They said it was a protest against violent cops.

Now we find out they lied to us.....and YOU refuse to accept it by moving the goalposts.

It isn't a matter of "refusing to accept it." Gator and the others know it wasn't about Black lives or police brutality......they knew it was a lie but they support the lie and they support the destruction of this country. They are insane.
That makes no sense. You’re just typing words. What is wrong with you?

" How To Be Engage In Being Addle Minded Outside Of The Work Week "

* Fantasy Land For The Nobody *

Refusing to stand for National Anthem just makes you look stupid and childish
Sports figures are over paid entertainers , actors .

The sad part is the average dolt needs a reason to drink alcohol , exercise their short attention span and live vicariously .

I’ll miss the kneeling. I like how it triggers the right (wrong) side. We’ll see if you miss it.
It won't offend me because I won't be watching. I hope the NFL goes bankrupt.
Me and you both.i stopped watching the NFL like ten years ago only popping in once in a while to watch Ram games played in LA.

This is the best news of the year.I am with you,the NFL is so far more corrupt now than it was before the Rams left LA over 20 years ago,that I thought I would get excited about the NFL once they came back but that brief excitement was short lived.

I would throw a party if the day came where the NFL went bankrupt,the owners have turned the great game into a circus with all these asinine relocations,rams the exception of course,that and the owners corrupting the game as they have. At this point,that would be my new dream come true to see the NFL go bankrupt.

i have given up on the NFL. the politics was bad enough not too long ago and people screaming LOOK AT ME AND MY CAUSE but this year, the way they have let BLM own the league? if you support the police you will apologize the next day? goodell coming out and bending the knee to a terrorist org?

yea. i'm done. sucks because my cowboys finally got a good coach and had a hell of a draft. now my apathy is all i care about when it comes to the NFL.
iceberg I hope you gave up on it several years ago as I did. Stick to buying old NFL games on dvd from yesteryear over the net when the game was not tainted as it is now.can’t beat the classics.screw the no fan loyalty league we have now,the owners have turned the game into a joke and complete circus.20plus years ago,the game was not corrupt as it is now.

Last edited:
I think many pro sports thinking of starting their season will end up cancelling

NBA has many players infected. MLB will find the same.
College Football is finding it difficult to bring in players

So what should be done with the stadiums that states and cities have built at tremendous expense? Can't social distance when 100,000 are jammed inside for a game.

Let's be honest, PP, without fans in the stands, without those ticket sales and press box sales and concession sales and parking sales, football as we know it cannot survive. They'll try to switch to all advertising revenue or move it to a pay channel and it will get so polluted with ads and commercials, people will stop watching on TV as well. TV is already over the critical threshold and is dying anyway as it is.

By next year, Roger Goodell could be driving a Yugo.
I doubt it

The NFL makes more money off of TV than any other sport

If the games are played in empty stadiums or on secluded fields, will they remain as popular?

The egotistical fucks live for the screaming adulation of the fans.
We'd see a bunch of flat uninspired football not worth watching.

I never played in the NFL. But I did play football at the High School level, and even there the crowds were a motivation.
Yeah same here.exactly.

It won't offend me because I won't be watching. I hope the NFL goes bankrupt.
Why hope ???? It starts with resistance. We have absolutely got to BOYCOTT anything that is threatening this country now, and is now a threat to it's progress forward, and progress made over the long years past.

No more of the bullcrap excuses, and especially the weaknesses that is being found in the face of an enemy, otherwise an enemy that is hell bent on completely highjacking the nation for causes only supported by a bunch of loosely held together groups, otherwise who are puffing themselves up by way of the leftist controlled MSM and/or the government in which their deep state partly still controls.

Gotta do it now, and do the research into the platforms and companies that have been highjacked, and that are operating using fear mongering tactics to break the nation in hopes for a Demoncrat future.

Gotta make a stand people or just fall for anything.

The NFL is thinking of offering players the option to opt out of the 2020 season without penalty.
Some college schools are canceling the 2020 season already. This is just a couple of examples of how the left controls much of our country.

They may as well cancel it because I dont think many are left who give a shit about the NFL or their faggot, sissy, assed players.
Dick foster said it best about the no fan loyalty league that the owners have turned the game into a circus,gives dick a standing ovation.best damn post on the thread.

Well... I'd be offended at being insulted but I wear your insult as a badge of honor you snowflake pussy.

View attachment 361421

My point stands. THe point of making fun of someone for being "triggered" is because they are offended by something that is not offensive, but that they flip out over, like hearing the word "niggardly" and stupidly thinking it is a racial slur.

Being offended when someone insults you, is not being "triggered", you fucking moron.
Insulted by kneeling during the Anthem to protest unequal application of the law in this country? Fucking TRIGGERED. You triggered pussy. I bet you cried.

Insulted by kneeling to actively show disrespect, disloyalty to America as a whole and Americans as individuals.

Your pretense that you don't understand that, is just you being a dishonest liberal wace baiting whore.

I said you were a pussy for being triggered by kneeling. That isnt talking shit. That is being clear about how I think you are reacting to a person who stated that he was kneeling to protest inequality. You cannot assign the reasons he was kneeling. That you dont like a black man kneeling to make a statement doesn’t mean he thinks soldiers lives don’t matter. You’re being a ridiculous snowflake.

He was clear that his beef is with America as a whole. And he expressed his lack of respect in the face of the nation as a whole, during the National Anthem.

The National Anthem is not about the police. It is not about soldiers. It is about the nation as a whole.

When you protest during a ritual done to show respect and loyalty to the nation as a whole,

you are showing disrespect and disloyalty to the nation as a whole.

That this confuses you is because you are lying to yourself, so you can have a justification to be an asshole to good people.
Objecting to inequality isn’t inconsistent with patriotism. Answer me this... was the Selma March or the DC March With MLK unpatriotic because speakers were highly highly critical of the United States?

I never said it was.

But his specific actions and if that was not obvious enough for you, his clarifying words, reject the idea of American Patriotism.

He explicitly states that he is not going to show respect for American, and then explains his reasons.

Patriotism is a love of country. He does not love America. If you seriously listen to him, he obvious hates it.

Let me go back to my first point.

NOTHING I HAVE EVER SAID, OR ANYTHING I HAVE EVER HEARD SAID ON THIS ISSUE, WOULD SUGGEST THAT THE ACT OF PROTESTING ON A SINGLE ISSUE,

IS "INCONSISTENT WITH PATRIOTISM".

WHAT IS, IS A CLEARLY EXPRESSED DISRESPECT OF THE NATION.

HE IS NOT SAYING, "INEQUALITY" is a flaw in America. He is saying that America as a whole is bad, and then giving one specific reason, that is he currently focused on.

I bet if you ask him, he could go one with other reasons.

AND, I have been clear about this before. Hell, we all have. YOur pretense of being confused is not credible.

You are doing this, to give yourself an excuse to use a strawman fallacy.

There are two separate issues here. THe issue of inequality, and the anti-Americanism of the Left.

in both, you people are fucked in the head.

But the way you jump back and forth on it, is you being evasive to avoid serious discussion, because on some level, you know that.

Has nothing to do with Democrats or the left.

Of course it does. The Libs are the ones who are the engine behind the Corona Panic. They want to cripple the country as much as possible as long as Donald J. Trump is President.
you are a dumb fuck! no one wnats to tank the economy, no democrat,independent, or republican wants to sit around with their thumb up their ass doing nothing. Only smack heads want that take your horse shit nonsense else where. Every swinging dick in the nation is having a rough time right now. Every one wants shit back to normal. Your a dumb fuck.
Democrats want to destroy the United States of America.

If this post was made 10 years ago by the idiot op who always cowardly ignores facts that the republicans until recently were just as much corrupt and as evil as the dems I would say give it a rest,people are sick of your bs crap that the dems are responsible for all the corruption but the republicans are blameless,that’s NORMALLY his pathetic sad lies he spouts off,however the Democratic Party in recent years has been infiltrated by the zionists so now that statement is accurate now at this time.lol. Now the dems though have taken the crown from the republicans as being more corrupt than they are though in recent years so that statement in this age IS accurate.lol

View attachment 361421

He was clear that his beef is with America as a whole. And he expressed his lack of respect in the face of the nation as a whole, during the National Anthem.

The National Anthem is not about the police. It is not about soldiers. It is about the nation as a whole.

When you protest during a ritual done to show respect and loyalty to the nation as a whole,

That this confuses you is because you are lying to yourself, so you can have a justification to be an asshole to good people.
Objecting to inequality isn’t inconsistent with patriotism. Answer me this... was the Selma March or the DC March With MLK unpatriotic because speakers were highly highly critical of the United States?

I never said it was.

But his specific actions and if that was not obvious enough for you, his clarifying words, reject the idea of American Patriotism.

He explicitly states that he is not going to show respect for American, and then explains his reasons.

Patriotism is a love of country. He does not love America. If you seriously listen to him, he obvious hates it.

NOTHING I HAVE EVER SAID, OR ANYTHING I HAVE EVER HEARD SAID ON THIS ISSUE, WOULD SUGGEST THAT THE ACT OF PROTESTING ON A SINGLE ISSUE,

HE IS NOT SAYING, "INEQUALITY" is a flaw in America. He is saying that America as a whole is bad, and then giving one specific reason, that is he currently focused on.

AND, I have been clear about this before. Hell, we all have. YOur pretense of being confused is not credible.

There are two separate issues here. THe issue of inequality, and the anti-Americanism of the Left.

But the way you jump back and forth on it, is you being evasive to avoid serious discussion, because on some level, you know that.
You made the accusation. Post where he said he hates America as opposed to wants to hold America accountable. You’re fucked in the head. A coward to address the real issues so you make up a fucking straw man.

View attachment 361421

I never said it was.

You made the accusation. Post where he said he hates America as opposed to wants to hold America accountable. You’re fucked in the head. A coward to address the real issues so you make up a fucking straw man.

In a couple of years or so , after the coronavirus has disappeared, the NFL stadiums will reopen. Right now, the stadiums are all empty. Great time for the NFL to install kneelers in the seats so that people are more able to kneel when the games finally do start up again. If fans are expected to bend a kneel for BLM and Antifa at these games, that's fine. But they should not be risking damaging their slick slacks- or their nylons in the case of broads and she-males.

View attachment 361421

I never said it was.

You stand to show Love of country, during the National Anthem.

You don't stand to show, Anti-Accountability.

He kneeled to show that opposite.

YOur willful blindness is you being dishonest in your own anti-Americanism.

His clarifying words, were not about "accountability" but about being opposed to America as a whole.

Not certain aspects of it. Not certain police forces. Not certain groups within it.

I dislike Tommy Taint. I'm not going to kneel during the UK National Anthem because of one guy. If I did kneel during it, I would be showing disrespect to the UK as a whole, not just Tommy.

You cannot be too stupid to get this.

KNOCK OFF THE SHIT.

You are being dishonest, because you know you cannot defend you position on this political issue(s).

View attachment 361421

I never said it was.

His clarifying words, were not about "accountability" but about being opposed to America as a whole.

Not certain aspects of it. Not certain police forces. Not certain groups within it.

I dislike Tommy Taint. I'm not going to kneel during the UK National Anthem because of one guy. If I did kneel during it, I would be showing disrespect to the UK as a whole, not just Tommy.

KNOCK OFF THE SHIT.

You are being dishonest, because you know you cannot defend you position on this political issue(s).
You can burn a flag and love this country dip shit.

View attachment 361421

I never said it was.

KNOCK OFF THE SHIT.

Suppose when the black national anthem is played this fall, if Brady and Gronk, protest by surfing smut on their I-phones ? Would that indicate "love" to you?

View attachment 361421

I never said it was.

KNOCK OFF THE SHIT.

Did you actually write something as stupid as this ??? Yes you did.

View attachment 361421

I never said it was.

KNOCK OFF THE SHIT.

Suppose when the black national anthem is played this fall, if Brady and Gronk, protest by surfing smut on their I-phones ? Would that indicate "love" to you?
The black national anthem? We don’t have a white national anthem you racist pig. What’s wrong with you? How about Brady take a knee for the number of kids living in poverty? How can we cheer our flag when 1 in 5 kids lives in poverty? That’s not America doing its job. I gave him a purpose now other than nailing Gisselle... let’s see if he takes it up.

Forum List

Back